Call Us Today: 0161 850 9796

No Win No Fee Compensation

Your claim for disrepair i.e. forcing Housing Asscociation or Council to carry out repairs will not cost you anything because our fees will be paid by your Housing Asscociation or Council.

However, if we also recover compensation for you, we will agree with you a proportion of this as a success fee. If we do not recover compensation there will of course be no further charge to you. All of this can be explained when we speak to you.

No Win No Fee | Email:

No Win No Fee

Housing Disrepair Beckenham

If Yes & Your Beckenham Housing Association or Council is Ignoring You

Call 0808 169 4398 to receive FREE, no obligation advice

Get a FREE Consultation with our Beckenham Housing Association Claim Experts Today
Simply Call 0808 169 4398

Call Back Request

Housing Disrepair Claims Beckenham - What can I declare for?

We examine claims on a case to case basis. Areas you can declare for are:

  • Payment for residing in a property with disrepair
  • Personal effects that has actually been damaged due to disrepair
  • Injury to your health caused by the disrepair.

Just how much compensation could I receive?

Our primary objective is to get your home fixed to your lawyer’s standard not to the property manager’s requirement. Everybody has a legal right to live in a well-maintained property.

A property manager will offer compensation depending upon the seriousness of the disrepair and the length of time, compensation differs on a case to case basis. You can also declare for any personal products you have actually needed to change due to the disrepair.

For your claim to succeed you need to have advised the Housing Association. We can assist in helping you do this with no cost.

Damp or mould Problems

Pest or Rodent infestation.

Roofing, Windows, Gutters or Drains.

Structural defects to your property

Boilers and Electrics.

Flooding and water leakages.

Disrepair Claims Beckenham

Beckenham Housing Association Tenant Responsibilities and Repair Obligations.

As a housing association renter, you have a series of repair and upkeep obligations, mostly for functions inside your residential or commercial property. For instance, if you or somebody visiting your house accidentally or intentionally triggers damage, you’ll be the one responsible for fixing it. If something occurs and repair is needed then you must inform your property manager as soon as possible. They might agree to carry out home repair work and upkeep themselves and after that recharge the cost to you, or they might accept you repairing it. By law, in every tenancy agreement it will specify that you need to admit for repair work: your proprietor or their agent has the right to access your home as long as they offer you at least twenty-four hours notification. In an emergency, for example if a pipeline has burst, and they can’t call you then they hold the right to enter the residential or commercial property without your permission. You are accountable for using your home in a “tenant-like” way, which typically means:. Performing minor repairs yourself i.e. changing fuses and light bulbs. Keeping your home fairly clean. Not causing damage to the home – consisting of visitors. Using any fixtures and fittings correctly, for example, not obstructing a toilet by flushing something inappropriate down it. It is very essential to note that at no point during the occupancy do you deserve to stop paying or decline to pay lease. Even if your property manager has actually failed to perform repair work, you need to continue to pay lease till the end of the tenancy. If you believe you ought to not have to pay the full amount, you can form a complaint with the proprietor in which you can specify your reasons.

What Is Housing Disrepair in A Beckenham Housing Association Home?

Many homes in the UK struggle with moist, one of the most common factors that people look for housing disrepair compensation. Of course, moist is a precursor to mould, and mould is likewise an extremely typical factor for individuals to seek payment from the landlord for mould. Your housing association compensation policy ought to cover what the association’s responsibilities are with regard to declaring for required repair work such as wet and mould. Although damp and mould are together, the most typical factors for individuals to make a complaint to their real estate association, there are a lot more reasons such as: No warm water Damaged heating Malfunctioning electrics No gas supply Dripping pipes or roofing system Broken windows or doors There truly are lots of reasons why you may require to claim for housing disrepair against your real estate association. Call us here at We and inform us what your issue is, and we will let you understand whether you have a valid claim or not. You can utilize the number at the end of this guide to call us.

Call Back

Enter your basic info we’ll get in touch shortly