Call Us Today: 0161 850 9796

No Win No Fee Compensation

Your claim for disrepair i.e. forcing Housing Asscociation or Council to carry out repairs will not cost you anything because our fees will be paid by your Housing Asscociation or Council.

However, if we also recover compensation for you, we will agree with you a proportion of this as a success fee. If we do not recover compensation there will of course be no further charge to you. All of this can be explained when we speak to you.

No Win No Fee | Email:

No Win No Fee

Housing Disrepair Bexleyheath

If Yes & Your Bexleyheath Housing Association or Council is Ignoring You

Call 0808 169 4398 to receive FREE, no obligation advice

Get a FREE Consultation with our Bexleyheath Housing Association Claim Experts Today
Simply Call 0808 169 4398

Call Back Request

Housing Disrepair Claims Bexleyheath - What can I claim for?

We examine claims on a case to case basis. Areas you can declare for are:

  • Payment for residing in a property with disrepair
  • Personal effects that has actually been damaged due to disrepair
  • Injury to your health caused by the disrepair.

Just how much compensation could I receive?

Our primary objective is to get your home fixed to your lawyer’s standard not to the property manager’s requirement. Everybody has a legal right to live in a well-maintained property.

A property manager will offer compensation depending upon the seriousness of the disrepair and the length of time, compensation differs on a case to case basis. You can also declare for any personal products you have actually needed to change due to the disrepair.

For your claim to succeed you need to have advised the Housing Association. We can assist in helping you do this free of charge.

Mould or Damp Problems

Pest or Rodent infestation.

Roofing, Windows, Gutters or Drains.

Structural defects to your property

Boilers and Electrics.

Flooding and water leakages.

Disrepair Claims Bexleyheath

Repair Work Commitments in Housing Association and Bexleyheath Local Authority Homes: Occupants or Landlords?

If you reside in social Housing, your rights and obligations as an occupant likely differ from if you resided in personal rented Housing. One grey location which renters tend to lack understanding in is who pays for property repairs and maintenance in social Housing, particularly if the damage is not the renter’s fault. Do the repair obligations in housing association and regional authority homes are up to the occupant or the property manager? The answer is – it depends. Sometimes it is clear cut that the renter is accountable for a repair work, and sometimes it’s obvious that the proprietor should pay up, however what takes place when it isn’t so black and white? Or, what takes place if a housing association disregards their repair work obligations and leaves their tenant living in disrepair? This guide means to help you establish if your social Housing property owner is attempting to shirk their duty and what to do about it if they are. If you live in social or council Housing and your property owner is declining to make necessary repairs, we can help. Repairs and Maintenance in Social Housing

What is Housing Association Responsibilities to Bexleyheath Tenants?

Although it is tough to develop what the repair work responsibilities of a housing association or regional authority are, in general, social Housing property owners are typically responsible for repair work and maintenance. When you first relocate, and throughout your occupancy, your landlord needs to make sure that the home: Is tidy and fit to live in Has been repaired (if there is damage). Has safe, functional gas, electrical and pipes. Has safe and safe windows and doors which work effectively. Your regional authority or housing association will likely have a repairs and upkeep policy, so it’s a great concept to ask for a copy of this when you move in. By doing this, if anything does need repairing throughout your tenancy you have a point of recommendation to know if the commitment lies with you or your landlord. If your home is damaged, then is damaged further by repair and upkeep work arranged by your landlord, then they are accountable for correcting and spending for repairs. If you are living in a home with structural disrepair, your proprietor should make the required repair work as soon as possible. In addition, if you’re prevented from using all or part of your home because of repair work, it is possible to request temporary lodging or a decrease in lease for the time you are impacted. Are you residing in a state of disrepair? If your proprietor stops working to supply you with the required repairs then our Housing disrepair lawyers can help you declare for these repair work and payment. Is your proprietor failing to supply you with a safe and in shape living location? Get in touch.

Following Your Housing Association’s Complaints Process

Your Housing association will have its own protests treatment. You ought to have been offered details of this procedure when you signed your occupancy arrangement. If you do not have it, call your Housing association and request for a copy in composing. You must follow this procedure properly, just when this treatment stops working to get your Housing disrepair fixed, will there be a path to making a settlement claim. We can help you to make injury claims for an injury or health problem brought on by Housing disrepair. Call us on the number down near the bottom of this guide to start your claim today.

Taking Your Housing Association to Court for Housing Disrepair

When you have finished your Housing association grievances procedure, you will then need to wait 8 weeks. During this 8-week duration, your Housing association ought to resolve your grievance for you. If it does not, then you will require to bring a claims case against them, which will either be settled out of court, or go to court for judgement. We can assist you take your Housing associated to court. Call us at the number at the bottom of this page to learn how we can do this.

Call Back

Enter your basic info we’ll get in touch shortly