Call Us Today: 0161 850 9796

No Win No Fee Compensation

Your claim for disrepair i.e. forcing Housing Asscociation or Council to carry out repairs will not cost you anything because our fees will be paid by your Housing Asscociation or Council.

However, if we also recover compensation for you, we will agree with you a proportion of this as a success fee. If we do not recover compensation there will of course be no further charge to you. All of this can be explained when we speak to you.

No Win No Fee | Email:

No Win No Fee

Housing Disrepair Crosby

If Yes & Your Crosby Housing Association or Council is Ignoring You

Call 0808 169 4398 to receive FREE, no obligation advice

Get a FREE Consultation with our Crosby Housing Association Claim Experts Today
Simply Call 0808 169 4398

Call Back Request

Housing Disrepair Claims Crosby - What can I claim for?

We examine claims on a case to case basis. Areas you can declare for are:

  • Payment for residing in a property with disrepair
  • Personal effects that has actually been damaged due to disrepair
  • Injury to your health caused by the disrepair.

Just how much could I receive?

Our primary objective is to get your home fixed to your lawyer’s standard not to the property manager’s requirement. Everybody has a legal right to live in a well-maintained property.

A property manager will offer compensation depending upon the seriousness of the disrepair and the length of time, compensation differs on a case to case basis. You can also declare for any personal products you have actually needed to change due to the disrepair.

For a claim to succeed you need to have advised the Housing Association. We can assist in helping you do this with no cost.

Damp or mould Problems

Rodent and pest infestation.

Roofing, Windows, Gutters or Drains.

Structural defects to your property

Boilers and Electrics.

Flooding and water leakages.

Disrepair Claims Crosby

What is a Housing Association Repairs and Maintenance Policy on Health and Safety Standards?

There are specific health and wellness requirements which apply to rented homes. By law, your home needs to be safe and in shape to live in when your tenancy starts and this need to continue throughout the tenancy. From the beginning to the end of your occupancy, your housing association has commitments to fix and preserve security of:. The gas supply and gas appliances they supply. Electrical circuitry and electrical home appliances they supply. Condensation, wet and mould are likewise typical issues that you might discover. You need to report problems with this to your property owner immediately. Every property owner, whether they are a local authority or a housing association, has obligations to repair moist and mould, as well as to identify the reason for the problem. After you’ve reported the issue, a maintenance they are accountable for need to be performed. For instance, if the condensation has actually occurred due to a failing to offer appropriate ventilation on their part, it’s their job to deal with the ventilation issue. Moist and mould can posture a serious threat to health, causing respiratory problems like asthma and bronchitis, especially in children. This is why it is vital that you report it to your proprietor, which they sort it out as rapidly as possible. Everyone deserves a safe home. Are functions of your home hazardous, and has your social Housing property owner failed to make the needed repair work? To learn more about your housing association responsibilities to tenants, contact us.

What Are my Housing Association Repair Obligations and Requirements?

As a renter you do have a specific amount of obligation to keep where you live clean, safe and neat, your local authority or housing association also has a lot of repair work and upkeep commitments. Social Housing property owners are responsible for many repairs in your house, including any damage or disrepair affecting:. the structure/exterior of the building i.e. the roofing system, walls, windows and external doors. central heating, gas fires, fireplaces, flues, ventilation and chimneys. water supply, pipelines, sinks, toilets and baths. external drains pipes and guttering. gas pipelines, electrical circuitry and any appliances provided i.e. if a washing maker is provided the landlord is likely responsible if it breaks. common locations like lifts and entryways. If you live in a home of multiple profession or an HMO, your landlord has a lot more obligations for fire and general safety, water system and drain, gas and electrical power and waste disposal. These should be detailed in your tenancy contract, which our Housing disrepair solicitors can help you understand if you feel like you deserve to claim against your landlord or social housing association. We can send out somebody over to check the damage to your home if you live in social Housing to help us examine if you can make a claim. Contact us.

Call Back

Enter your basic info we’ll get in touch shortly