Call Us Today: 0161 850 9796

No Win No Fee Compensation

Your claim for disrepair i.e. forcing Housing Asscociation or Council to carry out repairs will not cost you anything because our fees will be paid by your Housing Asscociation or Council.

However, if we also recover compensation for you, we will agree with you a proportion of this as a success fee. If we do not recover compensation there will of course be no further charge to you. All of this can be explained when we speak to you.

No Win No Fee | Email:

No Win No Fee

Housing Disrepair Maidenhead

If Yes & Your Maidenhead Housing Association or Council is Ignoring You

Call 0808 169 4398 to receive FREE, no obligation advice

Get a FREE Consultation with our Maidenhead Housing Association Claim Experts Today
Simply Call 0808 169 4398

Call Back Request

Housing Disrepair Claims Maidenhead - What can I declare for?

We examine claims on a case to case basis. Areas you can declare for are:

  • Payment for residing in a property with disrepair
  • Personal effects that has actually been damaged due to disrepair
  • Injury to your health caused by the disrepair.

Just how much compensation could I receive?

Our primary objective is to get your home fixed to your lawyer’s standard not to the property manager’s requirement. Everybody has a legal right to live in a well-maintained property.

A property manager will offer compensation depending upon the seriousness of the disrepair and the length of time, compensation differs on a case to case basis. You can also declare for any personal products you have actually needed to change due to the disrepair.

For your claim to succeed you need to have advised the Housing Association. We can assist in helping you do this free of charge.

Mould or Damp Problems

Rodent and pest infestation.

Roofing, Windows, Gutters or Drains.

Structural defects to your property

Boilers and Electrics.

Flooding and water leakages.

Disrepair Claims Maidenhead

Repair Work Commitments in Housing Association and Maidenhead Resident Authority Homes: Occupants or Landlords?

If you reside in social Housing, your rights and responsibilities as a tenant likely vary from if you lived in private leased Housing. One grey location which renters tend to lack understanding in is who spends for property repairs and maintenance in social Housing, particularly if the damage is not the renter’s fault. Do the repair responsibilities in housing association and local authority houses are up to the occupant or the property owner? The response is – it depends. In some cases it is clear cut that the tenant is accountable for a repair work, and often it’s obvious that the property owner should pay up, however what happens when it isn’t so black and white? Or, what occurs if a housing association disregards their repair responsibilities and leaves their occupant living in disrepair? This guide means to assist you establish if your social Housing property owner is attempting to shirk their responsibility and what to do about it if they are. If you live in social or council Housing and your landlord is declining to make necessary repairs, we can help. Repair work and Maintenance in Social Housing

What is Housing Association Responsibilities to Maidenhead Tenants?

Although it is hard to establish what the repair responsibilities of a housing association or regional authority are, in general, social Housing proprietors are usually responsible for repairs and maintenance. When you first relocate, and throughout your tenancy, your landlord needs to make certain that the home: Is tidy and in shape to live in Has actually been fixed (if there is damage). Has safe, practical gas, electrical and plumbing. Has safe and safe and secure windows and doors which work properly. Your regional authority or housing association will likely have a repairs and upkeep policy, so it’s a good idea to request a copy of this when you relocate. In this manner, if anything does require repairing throughout your tenancy you have a point of reference to know if the obligation lies with you or your property owner. If your house is damaged, then is harmed even more by repair and upkeep work arranged by your proprietor, then they are responsible for remedying and spending for repairs. If you are residing in a house with structural disrepair, your property owner should make the necessary repairs as soon as possible. Furthermore, if you’re avoided from utilizing all or part of your home because of repair, it is possible to request short-lived accommodation or a reduction in lease for the time you are impacted. Are you residing in a state of disrepair? If your property manager stops working to offer you with the needed repair work then our Housing disrepair lawyers can assist you declare for these repair work and payment. Is your property owner failing to provide you with a safe and healthy living area? Contact us.

What is a Housing Association Repairs and Maintenance Policy on Health and Safety Standards?

There are specific health and safety standards which apply to rented homes. By law, your home should be safe and in shape to live in when your tenancy begins and this should continue throughout the occupancy. From the starting to the end of your occupancy, your housing association has commitments to fix and keep security of:. The gas supply and gas appliances they provide. Electrical electrical wiring and electrical home appliances they offer. Condensation, damp and mould are also typical problems that you might stumble upon. You must report issues with this to your property manager immediately. Every proprietor, whether they are a local authority or a housing association, has obligations to fix wet and mould, along with to determine the reason for the problem. After you’ve reported the problem, a maintenance they are accountable for must be performed. For instance, if the condensation has occurred due to a failing to offer sufficient ventilation on their part, it’s their job to resolve the ventilation issue. Wet and mould can posture a serious threat to health, causing respiratory issues like asthma and bronchitis, especially in young children. This is why it is essential that you report it to your landlord, which they sort it out as rapidly as possible. Everyone deserves a safe home. Are features of your home hazardous, and has your social Housing landlord failed to make the needed repairs? To discover more about your housing association responsibilities to renters, get in touch.

What Is Housing Disrepair in A Maidenhead Housing Association Home?

Numerous homes in the UK struggle with damp, one of the most typical reasons that people look for housing disrepair compensation. Obviously, damp is a precursor to mould, and mould is also a very typical reason for individuals to look for compensation from the proprietor for mould. Your real estate association payment policy should cover what the association’s duties are with regard to claiming for needed repair work such as moist and mould. Although moist and mould are together, the most typical reasons for individuals to make a grievance to their real estate association, there are a lot more reasons such as: No warm water Broken heating Malfunctioning electrics No gas supply Dripping pipelines or roof Damaged windows or doors There actually are numerous reasons why you might require to claim for real estate disrepair versus your housing association. Call us here at We and tell us what your issue is, and we will let you know whether you have a valid claim or not. You can utilize the number at the end of this guide to call us.

Following Your Housing Association’s Complaints Process

Your Housing association will have its own protests procedure. You need to have been given information of this procedure when you signed your occupancy arrangement. If you don’t have it, call your Housing association and ask for a copy in composing. You must follow this procedure properly, just when this procedure stops working to get your Housing disrepair repaired, will there be a path to making a settlement claim. We can assist you to make accident claims for an injury or health problem caused by Housing disrepair. Call us on the number down near the bottom of this guide to begin your claim today.

Taking Your Housing Association to Court for Housing Disrepair

Once you have actually completed your Housing association problems procedure, you will then need to wait 8 weeks. Throughout this 8-week period, your Housing association must resolve your problem for you. If it does not, then you will require to bring a claims case against them, which will either be settled out of court, or go to court for judgement. We can help you take your Housing associated to court. Call us at the number at the bottom of this page to learn how we can do this.

Call Back

Enter your basic info we’ll get in touch shortly