Call Us Today: 0161 850 9796

No Win No Fee Compensation

Your claim for disrepair i.e. forcing Housing Asscociation or Council to carry out repairs will not cost you anything because our fees will be paid by your Housing Asscociation or Council.

However, if we also recover compensation for you, we will agree with you a proportion of this as a success fee. If we do not recover compensation there will of course be no further charge to you. All of this can be explained when we speak to you.

No Win No Fee | Email:

No Win No Fee

Housing Disrepair New Milton

If Yes & Your New Milton Housing Association or Council is Ignoring You

Call 0808 169 4398 to receive FREE, no obligation advice

Get a FREE Consultation with our New Milton Housing Association Claim Experts Today
Simply Call 0808 169 4398

Call Back Request

Housing Disrepair Claims New Milton - What can I claim for?

We examine claims on a case to case basis. Areas you can declare for are:

  • Payment for residing in a property with disrepair
  • Personal effects that has actually been damaged due to disrepair
  • Injury to your health caused by the disrepair.

Just how much could I receive?

Our primary objective is to get your home fixed to your lawyer’s standard not to the property manager’s requirement. Everybody has a legal right to live in a well-maintained property.

A property manager will offer compensation depending upon the seriousness of the disrepair and the length of time, compensation differs on a case to case basis. You can also declare for any personal products you have actually needed to change due to the disrepair.

For a claim to succeed you need to have advised the Housing Association. We can assist in helping you do this with no cost.

Mould or Damp Problems

Pest or Rodent infestation.

Roofing, Windows, Gutters or Drains.

Structural defects to your property

Electrics or Boilers.

Flooding and water leakages.

Disrepair Claims New Milton

Repair Responsibilities in Housing Association and New Milton Local Authority Houses: Tenants or Landlords?

If you reside in social Housing, your rights and duties as a renter likely vary from if you resided in personal leased Housing. One grey location which occupants tend to do not have knowledge in is who spends for residential or commercial property repair work and upkeep in social Housing, particularly if the damage is not the tenant’s fault. Do the repair work commitments in housing association and regional authority homes are up to the renter or the property manager? The response is – it depends. In some cases it is clear cut that the renter is accountable for a repair work, and often it’s apparent that the proprietor should pay up, but what occurs when it isn’t so black and white? Or, what occurs if a housing association overlooks their repair commitments and leaves their occupant living in disrepair? This guide means to help you establish if your social Housing property owner is attempting to shirk their obligation and what to do about it if they are. If you reside in social or council Housing and your landlord is refusing to make necessary repairs, we can assist. Repair work and Maintenance in Social Housing

Call Back

Enter your basic info we’ll get in touch shortly