Call Us Today: 0161 850 9796

No Win No Fee Compensation

Your claim for disrepair i.e. forcing Housing Asscociation or Council to carry out repairs will not cost you anything because our fees will be paid by your Housing Asscociation or Council.

However, if we also recover compensation for you, we will agree with you a proportion of this as a success fee. If we do not recover compensation there will of course be no further charge to you. All of this can be explained when we speak to you.

No Win No Fee | Email:

No Win No Fee

Housing Disrepair Rotherham

If Yes & Your Rotherham Housing Association or Council is Ignoring You

Call 0808 169 4398 to receive FREE, no obligation advice

Get a FREE Consultation with our Rotherham Housing Association Claim Experts Today
Simply Call 0808 169 4398

Call Back Request

Housing Disrepair Claims Rotherham - What can I declare for?

We examine claims on a case to case basis. Areas you can declare for are:

  • Payment for residing in a property with disrepair
  • Personal effects that has actually been damaged due to disrepair
  • Injury to your health caused by the disrepair.

Just how much could I receive?

Our primary objective is to get your home fixed to your lawyer’s standard not to the property manager’s requirement. Everybody has a legal right to live in a well-maintained property.

A property manager will offer compensation depending upon the seriousness of the disrepair and the length of time, compensation differs on a case to case basis. You can also declare for any personal products you have actually needed to change due to the disrepair.

For a claim to succeed you need to have advised the Housing Association. We can assist in helping you do this free of charge.

Mould or Damp Problems

Pest or Rodent infestation.

Roofing, Windows, Gutters or Drains.

Structural defects to your property

Electrics or Boilers.

Flooding and water leakages.

Disrepair Claims Rotherham

What is Housing Association Responsibilities to Rotherham Tenants?

It is hard to establish what the repair obligations of a housing association or local authority are, in general, social Housing proprietors are generally responsible for repair work and maintenance. When you first relocate, and throughout your occupancy, your property manager needs to ensure that the residential or commercial property: Is clean and fit to reside in Has actually been fixed (if there is damage). Has safe, practical gas, electrical and pipes. Has safe and safe doors and windows which work effectively. Your local authority or housing association will likely have a repairs and upkeep policy, so it’s an excellent idea to ask for a copy of this when you relocate. In this manner, if anything does require fixing during your tenancy you have a point of reference to understand if the commitment lies with you or your landlord. If your home is harmed, then is damaged further by repair work and maintenance work arranged by your landlord, then they are responsible for remedying and spending for repairs. If you are living in a house with structural disrepair, your proprietor must make the needed repair work as soon as possible. Additionally, if you’re prevented from using all or part of your home because of repair work, it is possible to request for temporary accommodation or a decrease in lease for the time you are impacted. Are you residing in a state of disrepair? If your proprietor fails to supply you with the needed repairs then our Housing disrepair solicitors can help you declare for these repairs and settlement. Is your property owner failing to provide you with a safe and in shape living location? Get in touch.

What Are my Housing Association Repair Obligations and Requirements?

As a tenant you do have a certain quantity of duty to keep where you live clean, safe and tidy, your regional authority or housing association likewise has a lot of repair work and upkeep commitments. Social Housing property owners are responsible for most repair work in your house, consisting of any damage or disrepair impacting:. the structure/exterior of the building i.e. the roofing, walls, windows and external doors. main heating, gas fires, fireplaces, flues, ventilation and chimneys. water system, pipelines, sinks, toilets and baths. external drains and guttering. gas pipelines, electrical wiring and any appliances offered i.e. if a washing maker is provided the proprietor is likely responsible if it breaks. common areas like lifts and entrances. If you live in a home of numerous profession or an HMO, your property manager has even more obligations for fire and general security, water system and drain, gas and electrical power and waste disposal. These must be detailed in your occupancy agreement, which our Housing disrepair solicitors can assist you comprehend if you feel like you have the right to claim against your property owner or social housing association. We can send out someone over to examine the damage to your house if you reside in social Housing to assist us assess if you can make a claim. Get in touch.

When Could Make A Complaint About Your Rotherham Housing Association?

Deciding simply when to make a grievance to your housing association will come down to simply how bad the housing disrepair in fact is. For instance, if it is the middle of winter season and the main heating system has actually broken down, you will want to complain quickly. In your occupancy agreement, you will find info about the maximum timescale that your real estate association has to fix certain types of repair work. If this maximum timescale has not run, then you should be reporting the need for a repair work, instead of making a complaint about a repair not being performed. We can assist you claim for housing disrepair from your real estate association. Call us on the phone number down at the end of this guide to proceed.

Call Back

Enter your basic info we’ll get in touch shortly