Call Us Today: 0161 850 9796

No Win No Fee Compensation

Your claim for disrepair i.e. forcing Housing Asscociation or Council to carry out repairs will not cost you anything because our fees will be paid by your Housing Asscociation or Council.

However, if we also recover compensation for you, we will agree with you a proportion of this as a success fee. If we do not recover compensation there will of course be no further charge to you. All of this can be explained when we speak to you.

No Win No Fee | Email:

No Win No Fee

Housing Disrepair South Beddington

If Yes & Your South Beddington Housing Association or Council is Ignoring You

Call 0808 169 4398 to receive FREE, no obligation advice

Get a FREE Consultation with our South Beddington Housing Association Claim Experts Today
Simply Call 0808 169 4398

Call Back Request

Housing Disrepair Claims South Beddington - What can I claim for?

We examine claims on a case to case basis. Areas you can declare for are:

  • Payment for residing in a property with disrepair
  • Personal effects that has actually been damaged due to disrepair
  • Injury to your health caused by the disrepair.

Just how much could I receive?

Our primary objective is to get your home fixed to your lawyer’s standard not to the property manager’s requirement. Everybody has a legal right to live in a well-maintained property.

A property manager will offer compensation depending upon the seriousness of the disrepair and the length of time, compensation differs on a case to case basis. You can also declare for any personal products you have actually needed to change due to the disrepair.

For your claim to succeed you need to have advised the Council. We can assist in helping you do this with no cost.

Damp or mould Problems

Rodent and pest infestation.

Roofing, Windows, Gutters or Drains.

Structural defects to your property

Electrics or Boilers.

Flooding and water leakages.

Disrepair Claims South Beddington

What is a Housing Association Repairs and Maintenance Policy on Health and Safety Standards?

There are specific health and wellness standards which apply to rented homes. By law, your home should be safe and healthy to live in when your tenancy starts and this need to continue throughout the tenancy. From the beginning to the end of your occupancy, your housing association has commitments to fix and maintain security of:. The gas supply and gas home appliances they supply. Electrical electrical wiring and electrical home appliances they supply. Condensation, damp and mould are likewise common issues that you might come across. You ought to report problems with this to your property owner right away. Every property owner, whether they are a regional authority or a housing association, has commitments to repair wet and mould, as well as to recognize the cause of the issue. After you’ve reported the issue, a maintenance they are accountable for ought to be carried out. If the condensation has actually happened due to a stopping working to provide appropriate ventilation on their part, it’s their job to deal with the ventilation issue. Wet and mould can position a severe threat to health, triggering respiratory issues like asthma and bronchitis, especially in children. This is why it is necessary that you report it to your property owner, and that they arrange it out as quickly as possible. Everyone deserves a safe house. Are features of your house hazardous, and has your social Housing property owner stopped working to make the required repairs? To learn more about your housing association duties to renters, get in touch.

What Are my Housing Association Repair Obligations and Requirements?

Although as a tenant you do have a certain amount of obligation to keep where you live clean, safe and neat, your regional authority or housing association likewise has a lot of repair work and upkeep responsibilities. Social Housing property owners are accountable for most repairs in your home, including any damage or disrepair impacting:. the structure/exterior of the structure i.e. the roof, walls, windows and external doors. main heating, gas fires, fireplaces, flues, ventilation and chimneys. water supply, pipes, sinks, toilets and baths. external drains and guttering. gas pipes, electrical wiring and any home appliances offered i.e. if a cleaning device is offered the landlord is likely responsible if it breaks. common locations like lifts and entryways. If you reside in a house of multiple occupation or an HMO, your landlord has even more responsibilities for fire and general safety, supply of water and drainage, gas and electrical energy and waste disposal. These ought to be detailed in your tenancy arrangement, which our Housing disrepair lawyers can assist you comprehend if you feel like you can claim versus your landlord or social housing association. We can send out somebody over to inspect the damage to your home if you live in social Housing to help us assess if you can make a claim. Get in touch.

Following Your Housing Association’s Complaints Process

Your Housing association will have its own formal complaints treatment. You need to have been offered information of this treatment when you signed your tenancy agreement. If you don’t have it, call your Housing association and ask for a copy in composing. You should follow this procedure properly, only when this procedure fails to get your Housing disrepair repaired, will there be a route to making a payment claim. We can help you to make injury claims for an injury or health problem caused by Housing disrepair. Call us on the number down near the bottom of this guide to start your claim today.

Call Back

Enter your basic info we’ll get in touch shortly