Call Us Today: 0161 850 9796

No Win No Fee Compensation

Your claim for disrepair i.e. forcing Housing Asscociation or Council to carry out repairs will not cost you anything because our fees will be paid by your Housing Asscociation or Council.

However, if we also recover compensation for you, we will agree with you a proportion of this as a success fee. If we do not recover compensation there will of course be no further charge to you. All of this can be explained when we speak to you.

No Win No Fee | Email:

No Win No Fee

Housing Disrepair Thetford

If Yes & Your Thetford Housing Association or Council is Ignoring You

Call 0808 169 4398 to receive FREE, no obligation advice

Get a FREE Consultation with our Thetford Housing Association Claim Experts Today
Simply Call 0808 169 4398

Call Back Request

Housing Disrepair Claims Thetford - What can I claim for?

We examine claims on a case to case basis. Areas you can declare for are:

  • Payment for residing in a property with disrepair
  • Personal effects that has actually been damaged due to disrepair
  • Injury to your health caused by the disrepair.

Just how much compensation could I receive?

Our primary objective is to get your home fixed to your lawyer’s standard not to the property manager’s requirement. Everybody has a legal right to live in a well-maintained property.

A property manager will offer compensation depending upon the seriousness of the disrepair and the length of time, compensation differs on a case to case basis. You can also declare for any personal products you have actually needed to change due to the disrepair.

For a claim to succeed you need to have advised the Council. We can assist in helping you do this free of charge.

Damp or mould Problems

Pest or Rodent infestation.

Roofing, Windows, Gutters or Drains.

Structural defects to your property

Boilers and Electrics.

Flooding and water leakages.

Disrepair Claims Thetford

What Are my Housing Association Repair Obligations and Requirements?

As an occupant you do have a specific quantity of duty to keep where you live tidy, safe and tidy, your local authority or housing association likewise has a lot of repair work and upkeep responsibilities. Social Housing property managers are accountable for most repair work in your home, consisting of any damage or disrepair impacting:. the structure/exterior of the structure i.e. the roofing system, walls, windows and external doors. main heating, gas fires, fireplaces, flues, ventilation and chimneys. water system, pipelines, sinks, toilets and baths. external drains and guttering. gas pipes, electrical wiring and any appliances supplied i.e. if a washing maker is offered the proprietor is likely responsible if it breaks. common areas like lifts and entryways. If you reside in a home of numerous profession or an HMO, your property manager has even more duties for fire and basic safety, water system and drain, gas and electrical energy and waste disposal. These need to be detailed in your occupancy arrangement, which our Housing disrepair lawyers can help you understand if you feel like you can claim against your landlord or social housing association. We can send somebody over to check the damage to your house if you reside in social Housing to help us examine if you can make a claim. Contact us.

Thetford Housing Association Tenant Responsibilities and Repair Obligations.

As a housing association renter, you have a series of repair and maintenance responsibilities, mostly for functions inside your residential or commercial property. For instance, if you or somebody visiting your house accidentally or deliberately triggers damage, you’ll be the one responsible for repairing it. If something happens and repair is needed then you need to tell your landlord as soon as possible. They might accept perform property repair work and upkeep themselves and then charge the expense to you, or they might consent to you repairing it. By law, in every tenancy arrangement it will specify that you should give access for repair: your landlord or their agent deserves to access your home as long as they provide you a minimum of twenty-four hours notification. In an emergency situation, for example if a pipeline has burst, and they can’t contact you then they hold the right to go into the property without your approval. You are responsible for utilizing your home in a “tenant-like” way, which generally suggests:. Carrying out small repairs yourself i.e. changing merges and light bulbs. Keeping your house fairly clean. Not triggering damage to the residential or commercial property – including visitors. Utilizing any fixtures and fittings effectively, for example, not blocking a toilet by flushing something unsuitable down it. It is really essential to note that at no point throughout the occupancy do you can stop paying or refuse to pay rent. Even if your property manager has stopped working to carry out repair work, you should continue to pay lease till the end of the occupancy. If you believe you must not have to pay the full amount, you can form a complaint with the property manager in which you can state your reasons.

Call Back

Enter your basic info we’ll get in touch shortly