Call Us Today: 0161 850 9796

No Win No Fee Compensation

Your claim for disrepair i.e. forcing Housing Asscociation or Council to carry out repairs will not cost you anything because our fees will be paid by your Housing Asscociation or Council.

However, if we also recover compensation for you, we will agree with you a proportion of this as a success fee. If we do not recover compensation there will of course be no further charge to you. All of this can be explained when we speak to you.

No Win No Fee | Email:

No Win No Fee

Housing Disrepair West Sussex

If Yes & Your West Sussex Housing Association or Council is Ignoring You

Call 0808 169 4398 to receive FREE, no obligation advice

Get a FREE Consultation with our West Sussex Housing Association Claim Experts Today
Simply Call 0808 169 4398

Call Back Request

Housing Disrepair Claims West Sussex - What can I declare for?

We examine claims on a case to case basis. Areas you can declare for are:

  • Payment for residing in a property with disrepair
  • Personal effects that has actually been damaged due to disrepair
  • Injury to your health caused by the disrepair.

Just how much compensation could I receive?

Our primary objective is to get your home fixed to your lawyer’s standard not to the property manager’s requirement. Everybody has a legal right to live in a well-maintained property.

A property manager will offer compensation depending upon the seriousness of the disrepair and the length of time, compensation differs on a case to case basis. You can also declare for any personal products you have actually needed to change due to the disrepair.

For your claim to succeed you need to have advised the Council. We can assist in helping you do this free of charge.

Damp or mould Problems

Rodent and pest infestation.

Roofing, Windows, Gutters or Drains.

Structural defects to your property

Boilers and Electrics.

Flooding and water leakages.

Disrepair Claims West Sussex

What is a Housing Association Repairs and Maintenance Policy on Health and Safety Standards?

There are particular health and wellness requirements which apply to leased homes. By law, your home needs to be safe and fit to reside in when your occupancy begins and this should continue throughout the occupancy. From the starting to the end of your tenancy, your housing association has obligations to fix and maintain safety of:. The gas supply and gas home appliances they supply. Electrical electrical wiring and electrical devices they supply. Condensation, wet and mould are also common problems that you might stumble upon. You ought to report problems with this to your property manager right away. Every landlord, whether they are a local authority or a housing association, has commitments to repair moist and mould, along with to recognize the cause of the problem. After you’ve reported the problem, a maintenance they are accountable for should be carried out. If the condensation has occurred due to a stopping working to supply adequate ventilation on their part, it’s their task to deal with the ventilation problem. Moist and mould can posture a severe risk to health, triggering respiratory problems like asthma and bronchitis, specifically in children. This is why it is vital that you report it to your proprietor, which they sort it out as quickly as possible. Everybody should have a safe home. Are functions of your house unsafe, and has your social Housing proprietor failed to make the essential repairs? To discover more about your housing association responsibilities to tenants, get in touch.

When Could Make A Complaint About Your West Sussex Housing Association?

Deciding simply when to make a grievance to your real estate association will boil down to just how bad the housing disrepair in fact is. For example, if it is the middle of winter and the central heater has broken down, you will wish to grumble rapidly. Nevertheless, in your occupancy contract, you will discover details about the optimum timescale that your housing association has to repair certain types of repair work. If this maximum timescale has not run, then you should be reporting the need for a repair, rather than making a problem about a repair work not being carried out. We can help you claim for housing disrepair from your real estate association. Call us on the telephone number down at the end of this guide to continue.

Call Back

Enter your basic info we’ll get in touch shortly