Call Us Today: 0161 850 9796

No Win No Fee Compensation

Your claim for disrepair i.e. forcing Housing Asscociation or Council to carry out repairs will not cost you anything because our fees will be paid by your Housing Asscociation or Council.

However, if we also recover compensation for you, we will agree with you a proportion of this as a success fee. If we do not recover compensation there will of course be no further charge to you. All of this can be explained when we speak to you.

No Win No Fee | Email:

No Win No Fee

A lot of Tenants are not fully aware of their rights when it comes to Housing Disrepair Claims.
Call 01204 655614 to receive FREE, No Obligation Advice

Call Us Today:
01204 655614

Your Housing Disrepair Claim


Tell us About Your Disrepair

When did Your Tenancy Start?

Your Details

Disrepair Evidence

Please upload photographic evidence of your disrepair issues, this will speed up the process significantly, we will require these before assessing your case so uploading these means we can immediately review your situation & inform you correctly. If you haven't got photos yet, you can save now & continue your upload later, see button below.

For your claim to succeed you need to have advised your landlord. We can assist in helping you do this No Win No Fee Basis
Damp or mould Problems
Pest or Rodent infestation
Roofing, Windows, Gutters or Drains
Structural defects to your property
Electrics or Boilers
Flooding and water leakages

Call Back

Enter your basic info we’ll get in touch shortly