Call Us Today: 0161 850 9796

No Win No Fee Compensation

Your claim for disrepair i.e. forcing Housing Asscociation or Council to carry out repairs will not cost you anything because our fees will be paid by your Housing Asscociation or Council.

However, if we also recover compensation for you, we will agree with you a proportion of this as a success fee. If we do not recover compensation there will of course be no further charge to you. All of this can be explained when we speak to you.

No Win No Fee | Email:

No Win No Fee

Housing Disrepair Abbeydale

If Yes & Your Abbeydale Housing Association or Council is Ignoring You

Call 0808 169 4398 to receive FREE, no obligation advice

Get a FREE Consultation with our Abbeydale Housing Association Claim Experts Today
Simply Call 0808 169 4398

Call Back Request

Housing Disrepair Claims Abbeydale - What can I declare for?

We examine claims on a case to case basis. Areas you can declare for are:

  • Payment for residing in a property with disrepair
  • Personal effects that has actually been damaged due to disrepair
  • Injury to your health caused by the disrepair.

Just how much could I receive?

Our primary objective is to get your home fixed to your lawyer’s standard not to the property manager’s requirement. Everybody has a legal right to live in a well-maintained property.

A property manager will offer compensation depending upon the seriousness of the disrepair and the length of time, compensation differs on a case to case basis. You can also declare for any personal products you have actually needed to change due to the disrepair.

For your claim to succeed you need to have advised the Council. We can assist in helping you do this with no cost.

Damp or mould Problems

Rodent and pest infestation.

Roofing, Windows, Gutters or Drains.

Structural defects to your property

Boilers and Electrics.

Flooding and water leakages.

Disrepair Claims Abbeydale

Repair Commitments in Housing Association and Abbeydale Local Authority Residences: Occupants or Landlords?

If you reside in social Housing, your rights and responsibilities as an occupant most likely vary from if you lived in personal rented Housing. One grey area which renters tend to lack understanding in is who spends for residential or commercial property repairs and upkeep in social Housing, especially if the damage is not the renter’s fault. Do the repair responsibilities in housing association and regional authority houses are up to the occupant or the landlord? The response is – it depends. In some cases it is clear cut that the tenant is responsible for a repair, and sometimes it’s obvious that the property manager should pay up, however what takes place when it isn’t so black and white? Or, what takes place if a housing association neglects their repair work responsibilities and leaves their occupant living in disrepair? This guide means to assist you establish if your social Housing property owner is attempting to shirk their duty and what to do about it if they are. If you reside in social or council Housing and your property owner is declining to make necessary repairs, we can assist. Repair work and Maintenance in Social Housing

What is Housing Association Responsibilities to Abbeydale Tenants?

It is tough to develop what the repair work commitments of a housing association or local authority are, in general, social Housing proprietors are typically responsible for repairs and upkeep. When you initially relocate, and throughout your tenancy, your proprietor should ensure that the home: Is clean and healthy to live in Has actually been repaired (if there is damage). Has safe, functional gas, electrical and pipes. Has safe and protected windows and doors which work effectively. Your regional authority or housing association will likely have a repairs and upkeep policy, so it’s a great concept to ask for a copy of this when you relocate. This way, if anything does require fixing during your tenancy you have a point of reference to know if the responsibility lies with you or your landlord. If your home is harmed, then is damaged further by repair and maintenance work arranged by your proprietor, then they are accountable for remedying and paying for repairs. If you are residing in a house with structural disrepair, your property manager should make the essential repair work as soon as possible. Additionally, if you’re prevented from utilizing all or part of your house because of repair work, it is possible to ask for short-term accommodation or a reduction in rent for the time you are impacted. Are you living in a state of disrepair? If your landlord stops working to offer you with the necessary repairs then our Housing disrepair lawyers can assist you declare for these repairs and payment. Is your proprietor stopping working to offer you with a safe and healthy living location? Get in touch.

What is a Housing Association Repairs and Maintenance Policy on Health and Safety Standards?

There are specific health and safety standards which apply to leased houses. By law, your house needs to be safe and fit to reside in when your occupancy begins and this should continue throughout the occupancy. From the beginning to the end of your occupancy, your housing association has commitments to fix and keep safety of:. The gas supply and gas appliances they offer. Electrical circuitry and electrical devices they offer. Condensation, damp and mould are likewise typical problems that you may discover. You ought to report issues with this to your property owner immediately. Every proprietor, whether they are a regional authority or a housing association, has responsibilities to repair moist and mould, as well as to determine the reason for the issue. After you’ve reported the problem, an inspection and repairs they are accountable for need to be carried out. For instance, if the condensation has occurred due to a failing to supply adequate ventilation on their part, it’s their job to solve the ventilation concern. Moist and mould can posture a serious danger to health, causing respiratory problems like asthma and bronchitis, specifically in kids. This is why it is important that you report it to your property owner, and that they arrange it out as rapidly as possible. Everyone deserves a safe home. Are functions of your home risky, and has your social Housing property owner stopped working to make the required repairs? To learn more about your housing association responsibilities to occupants, contact us.

Call Back

Enter your basic info we’ll get in touch shortly