Call Us Today: 0161 850 9796

No Win No Fee Compensation

Your claim for disrepair i.e. forcing Housing Asscociation or Council to carry out repairs will not cost you anything because our fees will be paid by your Housing Asscociation or Council.

However, if we also recover compensation for you, we will agree with you a proportion of this as a success fee. If we do not recover compensation there will of course be no further charge to you. All of this can be explained when we speak to you.

No Win No Fee | Email:

No Win No Fee

Housing Disrepair Bradford

If Yes & Your Bradford Housing Association or Council is Ignoring You

Call 0808 169 4398 to receive FREE, no obligation advice

Get a FREE Consultation with our Bradford Housing Association Claim Experts Today
Simply Call 0808 169 4398

Call Back Request

Housing Disrepair Claims Bradford - What can I declare for?

We examine claims on a case to case basis. Areas you can declare for are:

  • Payment for residing in a property with disrepair
  • Personal effects that has actually been damaged due to disrepair
  • Injury to your health caused by the disrepair.

Just how much money could I receive?

Our primary objective is to get your home fixed to your lawyer’s standard not to the property manager’s requirement. Everybody has a legal right to live in a well-maintained property.

A property manager will offer compensation depending upon the seriousness of the disrepair and the length of time, compensation differs on a case to case basis. You can also declare for any personal products you have actually needed to change due to the disrepair.

For your claim to succeed you need to have advised the Council. We can assist in helping you do this free of charge.

Damp or mould Problems

Pest or Rodent infestation.

Roofing, Windows, Gutters or Drains.

Structural defects to your property

Electrics or Boilers.

Flooding and water leakages.

Disrepair Claims Bradford

Repair Obligations in Housing Association and Bradford Local Authority Houses: Renters or Landlords?

If you reside in social Housing, your rights and obligations as an occupant likely differ from if you resided in private leased Housing. One grey area which occupants tend to lack understanding in is who pays for residential or commercial property repair work and upkeep in social Housing, particularly if the damage is not the renter’s fault. Do the repair work obligations in housing association and regional authority homes are up to the renter or the property manager? The response is – it depends. Often it is clear cut that the tenant is accountable for a repair, and often it’s apparent that the property owner should pay up, but what happens when it isn’t so black and white? Or, what happens if a housing association disregards their repair obligations and leaves their tenant living in disrepair? This guide plans to assist you develop if your social Housing property manager is trying to shirk their duty and what to do about it if they are. If you reside in social or council Housing and your proprietor is refusing to make necessary repairs, we can assist. Repair work and Maintenance in Social Housing

What is Housing Association Responsibilities to Bradford Tenants?

It is difficult to develop what the repair work obligations of a housing association or regional authority are, in basic, social Housing proprietors are normally responsible for repairs and maintenance. When you first move in, and throughout your tenancy, your property manager needs to make certain that the home: Is tidy and fit to live in Has actually been repaired (if there is damage). Has safe, functional gas, electrical and pipes. Has safe and safe and secure doors and windows which work correctly. Your local authority or housing association will likely have a repair work and upkeep policy, so it’s an excellent concept to request a copy of this when you relocate. In this manner, if anything does require fixing throughout your occupancy you have a point of reference to know if the obligation lies with you or your property owner. If your house is harmed, then is damaged even more by repair and maintenance work arranged by your property manager, then they are accountable for correcting and paying for repair work. If you are residing in a home with structural disrepair, your property owner must make the needed repair work as soon as possible. In addition, if you’re avoided from using all or part of your home because of repair, it is possible to request short-lived accommodation or a decrease in lease for the time you are affected. Are you living in a state of disrepair? If your landlord fails to provide you with the necessary repairs then our Housing disrepair lawyers can assist you declare for these repairs and compensation. Is your property owner stopping working to provide you with a safe and in shape living location? Contact us.

Call Back

Enter your basic info we’ll get in touch shortly