Call Us Today: 0161 850 9796

No Win No Fee Compensation

Your claim for disrepair i.e. forcing Housing Asscociation or Council to carry out repairs will not cost you anything because our fees will be paid by your Housing Asscociation or Council.

However, if we also recover compensation for you, we will agree with you a proportion of this as a success fee. If we do not recover compensation there will of course be no further charge to you. All of this can be explained when we speak to you.

No Win No Fee | Email:

No Win No Fee

Housing Disrepair Burntwood

If Yes & Your Burntwood Housing Association or Council is Ignoring You

Call 0808 169 4398 to receive FREE, no obligation advice

Get a FREE Consultation with our Burntwood Housing Association Claim Experts Today
Simply Call 0808 169 4398

Call Back Request

Housing Disrepair Claims Burntwood - What can I claim for?

We examine claims on a case to case basis. Areas you can declare for are:

  • Payment for residing in a property with disrepair
  • Personal effects that has actually been damaged due to disrepair
  • Injury to your health caused by the disrepair.

Just how much compensation could I receive?

Our primary objective is to get your home fixed to your lawyer’s standard not to the property manager’s requirement. Everybody has a legal right to live in a well-maintained property.

A property manager will offer compensation depending upon the seriousness of the disrepair and the length of time, compensation differs on a case to case basis. You can also declare for any personal products you have actually needed to change due to the disrepair.

For your claim to succeed you need to have advised the Council. We can assist in helping you do this with no cost.

Mould or Damp Problems

Pest or Rodent infestation.

Roofing, Windows, Gutters or Drains.

Structural defects to your property

Boilers and Electrics.

Flooding and water leakages.

Disrepair Claims Burntwood

What is Housing Association Responsibilities to Burntwood Tenants?

It is tough to establish what the repair obligations of a housing association or regional authority are, in basic, social Housing proprietors are generally accountable for repair work and maintenance. When you first move in, and throughout your occupancy, your landlord ought to ensure that the residential or commercial property: Is tidy and healthy to live in Has actually been fixed (if there is damage). Has safe, practical gas, electrical and plumbing. Has safe and safe and secure doors and windows which work effectively. Your local authority or housing association will likely have a repair work and maintenance policy, so it’s an excellent concept to ask for a copy of this when you move in. In this manner, if anything does need fixing throughout your occupancy you have a point of reference to understand if the responsibility lies with you or your proprietor. If your home is harmed, then is damaged further by repair work and maintenance work organised by your property manager, then they are responsible for remedying and spending for repairs. If you are living in a house with structural disrepair, your landlord needs to make the required repair work as soon as possible. In addition, if you’re prevented from using all or part of your house because of repair, it is possible to request for short-term accommodation or a decrease in rent for the time you are impacted. Are you living in a state of disrepair? If your property owner stops working to provide you with the required repair work then our Housing disrepair lawyers can assist you claim for these repair work and settlement. Is your property manager stopping working to provide you with a safe and healthy living area? Contact us.

What is a Housing Association Repairs and Maintenance Policy on Health and Safety Standards?

There are particular health and safety requirements which apply to rented houses. By law, your house must be safe and fit to reside in when your occupancy begins and this should continue throughout the tenancy. From the starting to the end of your occupancy, your housing association has commitments to repair and keep security of:. The gas supply and gas devices they provide. Electrical electrical wiring and electrical home appliances they supply. Condensation, damp and mould are likewise typical issues that you may stumble upon. You should report problems with this to your property manager instantly. Every property owner, whether they are a regional authority or a housing association, has commitments to repair damp and mould, in addition to to recognize the cause of the problem. After you’ve reported the problem, a maintenance they are accountable for need to be carried out. If the condensation has taken place due to a stopping working to offer sufficient ventilation on their part, it’s their job to resolve the ventilation issue. Moist and mould can posture a severe risk to health, triggering respiratory problems like asthma and bronchitis, especially in young children. This is why it is important that you report it to your property manager, which they arrange it out as quickly as possible. Everybody is worthy of a safe home. Are features of your home unsafe, and has your social Housing landlord failed to make the needed repair work? To learn more about your housing association duties to renters, contact us.

What Are my Housing Association Repair Obligations and Requirements?

As a tenant you do have a specific amount of duty to keep where you live tidy, safe and neat, your local authority or housing association also has a lot of repair and upkeep obligations. Social Housing landlords are accountable for many repair work in your house, consisting of any damage or disrepair impacting:. the structure/exterior of the structure i.e. the roofing, walls, windows and external doors. main heating, gas fires, fireplaces, flues, ventilation and chimneys. water supply, pipelines, sinks, toilets and baths. external drains and guttering. gas pipelines, electrical wiring and any appliances supplied i.e. if a cleaning machine is supplied the proprietor is most likely responsible if it breaks. typical areas like lifts and entryways. If you reside in a home of multiple profession or an HMO, your property manager has much more obligations for fire and basic security, water supply and drainage, gas and electrical power and garbage disposal. These ought to be detailed in your tenancy agreement, which our Housing disrepair lawyers can assist you understand if you seem like you have the right to claim against your proprietor or social housing association. We can send somebody over to inspect the damage to your home if you live in social Housing to assist us examine if you can make a claim. Contact us.

When Could Make A Complaint About Your Burntwood Housing Association?

Deciding simply when to make a problem to your real estate association will boil down to just how bad the real estate disrepair actually is. For instance, if it is the middle of winter season and the main heater has actually broken down, you will wish to complain quickly. In your tenancy arrangement, you will find details about the maximum timescale that your housing association has to repair particular types of repairs. If this maximum timescale has not run, then you need to be reporting the need for a repair work, rather than making a grievance about a repair not being carried out. We can assist you declare for real estate disrepair from your housing association. Call us on the phone number down at the end of this guide to continue.

Call Back

Enter your basic info we’ll get in touch shortly