Call Us Today: 0161 850 9796

No Win No Fee Compensation

Your claim for disrepair i.e. forcing Housing Asscociation or Council to carry out repairs will not cost you anything because our fees will be paid by your Housing Asscociation or Council.

However, if we also recover compensation for you, we will agree with you a proportion of this as a success fee. If we do not recover compensation there will of course be no further charge to you. All of this can be explained when we speak to you.

No Win No Fee | Email:

No Win No Fee

Housing Disrepair Bushey Heath

If Yes & Your Bushey Heath Housing Association or Council is Ignoring You

Call 0808 169 4398 to receive FREE, no obligation advice

Get a FREE Consultation with our Bushey Heath Housing Association Claim Experts Today
Simply Call 0808 169 4398

Call Back Request

Housing Disrepair Claims Bushey Heath - What can I declare for?

We examine claims on a case to case basis. Areas you can declare for are:

  • Payment for residing in a property with disrepair
  • Personal effects that has actually been damaged due to disrepair
  • Injury to your health caused by the disrepair.

Just how much money could I receive?

Our primary objective is to get your home fixed to your lawyer’s standard not to the property manager’s requirement. Everybody has a legal right to live in a well-maintained property.

A property manager will offer compensation depending upon the seriousness of the disrepair and the length of time, compensation differs on a case to case basis. You can also declare for any personal products you have actually needed to change due to the disrepair.

For a claim to succeed you need to have advised the Council. We can assist in helping you do this free of charge.

Damp or mould Problems

Pest or Rodent infestation.

Roofing, Windows, Gutters or Drains.

Structural defects to your property

Boilers and Electrics.

Flooding and water leakages.

Disrepair Claims Bushey Heath

What is a Housing Association Repairs and Maintenance Policy on Health and Safety Standards?

There are specific health and safety requirements which apply to leased homes. By law, your house must be safe and fit to reside in when your occupancy begins and this need to continue throughout the occupancy. From the beginning to the end of your tenancy, your housing association has commitments to fix and preserve security of:. The gas supply and gas devices they supply. Electrical circuitry and electrical home appliances they provide. Condensation, moist and mould are also typical issues that you might stumble upon. You ought to report problems with this to your landlord immediately. Every property owner, whether they are a local authority or a housing association, has commitments to fix moist and mould, in addition to to recognize the cause of the issue. After you’ve reported the problem, an inspection and repairs they are accountable for need to be carried out. For example, if the condensation has happened due to a failing to offer adequate ventilation on their part, it’s their task to fix the ventilation concern. Wet and mould can pose a major risk to health, triggering breathing issues like asthma and bronchitis, particularly in kids. This is why it is vital that you report it to your property owner, and that they sort it out as rapidly as possible. Everybody deserves a safe home. Are features of your house unsafe, and has your social Housing property owner stopped working to make the required repair work? To learn more about your housing association duties to renters, get in touch.

What Are my Housing Association Repair Obligations and Requirements?

Although as an occupant you do have a specific quantity of duty to keep where you live tidy, safe and tidy, your local authority or housing association likewise has a great deal of repair work and maintenance commitments. Social Housing landlords are responsible for a lot of repair work in your home, including any damage or disrepair affecting:. the structure/exterior of the building i.e. the roofing system, walls, windows and external doors. central heating, gas fires, fireplaces, flues, ventilation and chimneys. water system, pipes, sinks, toilets and baths. external drains and guttering. gas pipelines, electrical wiring and any devices supplied i.e. if a cleaning machine is provided the property owner is likely accountable if it breaks. typical locations like lifts and entrances. If you live in a home of multiple profession or an HMO, your property manager has much more duties for fire and basic safety, supply of water and drainage, gas and electrical power and garbage disposal. These need to be detailed in your tenancy agreement, which our Housing disrepair solicitors can help you comprehend if you feel like you deserve to claim versus your landlord or social housing association. We can send out someone over to examine the damage to your home if you live in social Housing to assist us examine if you can make a claim. Contact us.

Following Your Housing Association’s Complaints Process

Your Housing association will have its own formal complaints treatment. You should have been provided details of this treatment when you signed your occupancy contract. If you do not have it, call your Housing association and ask for a copy in composing. You should follow this procedure properly, only when this procedure fails to get your Housing disrepair fixed, will there be a path to making a settlement claim. We can help you to make accident claims for an injury or disease triggered by Housing disrepair. Call us on the number down near the bottom of this guide to begin your claim today.

Call Back

Enter your basic info we’ll get in touch shortly