Call Us Today: 0161 850 9796

No Win No Fee Compensation

Your claim for disrepair i.e. forcing Housing Asscociation or Council to carry out repairs will not cost you anything because our fees will be paid by your Housing Asscociation or Council.

However, if we also recover compensation for you, we will agree with you a proportion of this as a success fee. If we do not recover compensation there will of course be no further charge to you. All of this can be explained when we speak to you.

No Win No Fee | Email:

No Win No Fee

Housing Disrepair Cannock

If Yes & Your Cannock Housing Association or Council is Ignoring You

Call 0808 169 4398 to receive FREE, no obligation advice

Get a FREE Consultation with our Cannock Housing Association Claim Experts Today
Simply Call 0808 169 4398

Call Back Request

Housing Disrepair Claims Cannock - What can I claim for?

We examine claims on a case to case basis. Areas you can declare for are:

  • Payment for residing in a property with disrepair
  • Personal effects that has actually been damaged due to disrepair
  • Injury to your health caused by the disrepair.

Just how much could I receive?

Our primary objective is to get your home fixed to your lawyer’s standard not to the property manager’s requirement. Everybody has a legal right to live in a well-maintained property.

A property manager will offer compensation depending upon the seriousness of the disrepair and the length of time, compensation differs on a case to case basis. You can also declare for any personal products you have actually needed to change due to the disrepair.

For a claim to succeed you need to have advised the Council. We can assist in helping you do this with no cost.

Mould or Damp Problems

Rodent and pest infestation.

Roofing, Windows, Gutters or Drains.

Structural defects to your property

Boilers and Electrics.

Flooding and water leakages.

Disrepair Claims Cannock

What is a Housing Association Repairs and Maintenance Policy on Health and Safety Standards?

There are particular health and safety requirements which apply to leased homes. By law, your home must be safe and fit to reside in when your tenancy begins and this must continue throughout the tenancy. From the beginning to the end of your occupancy, your housing association has obligations to repair and keep safety of:. The gas supply and gas appliances they supply. Electrical wiring and electrical home appliances they provide. Condensation, moist and mould are likewise common problems that you might stumble upon. You ought to report problems with this to your landlord instantly. Every property owner, whether they are a regional authority or a housing association, has responsibilities to fix wet and mould, in addition to to identify the cause of the issue. After you’ve reported the issue, a maintenance they are accountable for must be performed. If the condensation has happened due to a stopping working to provide sufficient ventilation on their part, it’s their task to deal with the ventilation issue. Wet and mould can present a major risk to health, causing breathing problems like asthma and bronchitis, particularly in young children. This is why it is important that you report it to your property manager, and that they arrange it out as rapidly as possible. Everybody is worthy of a safe house. Are features of your house risky, and has your social Housing property manager stopped working to make the needed repairs? To discover more about your housing association obligations to occupants, get in touch.

What Are my Housing Association Repair Obligations and Requirements?

Although as a renter you do have a particular amount of duty to keep where you live clean, safe and tidy, your local authority or housing association also has a lot of repair work and upkeep obligations. Social Housing property owners are accountable for the majority of repairs in your home, including any damage or disrepair affecting:. the structure/exterior of the building i.e. the roof, walls, windows and external doors. central heating, gas fires, fireplaces, flues, ventilation and chimneys. water system, pipes, sinks, toilets and baths. external drains pipes and guttering. gas pipelines, electrical wiring and any devices supplied i.e. if a cleaning machine is provided the proprietor is likely responsible if it breaks. typical areas like lifts and entrances. If you live in a house of several profession or an HMO, your property manager has much more obligations for fire and basic security, supply of water and drainage, gas and electricity and waste disposal. These ought to be detailed in your occupancy agreement, which our Housing disrepair lawyers can assist you understand if you seem like you deserve to claim versus your proprietor or social housing association. We can send out somebody over to check the damage to your house if you reside in social Housing to help us examine if you can make a claim. Get in touch.

Call Back

Enter your basic info we’ll get in touch shortly