Call Us Today: 0161 850 9796

No Win No Fee Compensation

Your claim for disrepair i.e. forcing Housing Asscociation or Council to carry out repairs will not cost you anything because our fees will be paid by your Housing Asscociation or Council.

However, if we also recover compensation for you, we will agree with you a proportion of this as a success fee. If we do not recover compensation there will of course be no further charge to you. All of this can be explained when we speak to you.

No Win No Fee | Email:

No Win No Fee

Housing Disrepair Chapel Allerton

If Yes & Your Chapel Allerton Housing Association or Council is Ignoring You

Call 0808 169 4398 to receive FREE, no obligation advice

Get a FREE Consultation with our Chapel Allerton Housing Association Claim Experts Today
Simply Call 0808 169 4398

Call Back Request

Housing Disrepair Claims Chapel Allerton - What can I claim for?

We examine claims on a case to case basis. Areas you can declare for are:

  • Payment for residing in a property with disrepair
  • Personal effects that has actually been damaged due to disrepair
  • Injury to your health caused by the disrepair.

Just how much money could I receive?

Our primary objective is to get your home fixed to your lawyer’s standard not to the property manager’s requirement. Everybody has a legal right to live in a well-maintained property.

A property manager will offer compensation depending upon the seriousness of the disrepair and the length of time, compensation differs on a case to case basis. You can also declare for any personal products you have actually needed to change due to the disrepair.

For your claim to succeed you need to have advised the Council. We can assist in helping you do this with no cost.

Damp or mould Problems

Pest or Rodent infestation.

Roofing, Windows, Gutters or Drains.

Structural defects to your property

Electrics or Boilers.

Flooding and water leakages.

Disrepair Claims Chapel Allerton

What is Housing Association Responsibilities to Chapel Allerton Tenants?

Although it is tough to establish what the repair work commitments of a housing association or regional authority are, in general, social Housing property managers are usually responsible for repair work and upkeep. When you first move in, and throughout your tenancy, your proprietor should ensure that the residential or commercial property: Is tidy and in shape to reside in Has been fixed (if there is damage). Has safe, practical gas, electrical and plumbing. Has safe and safe and secure windows and doors which work effectively. Your regional authority or housing association will likely have a repairs and maintenance policy, so it’s a good idea to request a copy of this when you relocate. In this manner, if anything does need repairing during your tenancy you have a point of referral to know if the commitment lies with you or your proprietor. If your house is damaged, then is damaged even more by repair and maintenance work organised by your property manager, then they are accountable for correcting and spending for repairs. If you are residing in a house with structural disrepair, your proprietor should make the necessary repair work as soon as possible. In addition, if you’re avoided from using all or part of your house because of repair, it is possible to ask for temporary lodging or a reduction in lease for the time you are affected. Are you living in a state of disrepair? If your landlord stops working to offer you with the needed repair work then our Housing disrepair lawyers can help you declare for these repairs and compensation. Is your landlord failing to supply you with a safe and fit living location? Get in touch.

What is a Housing Association Repairs and Maintenance Policy on Health and Safety Standards?

There are certain health and safety standards which apply to rented houses. By law, your house must be safe and healthy to live in when your occupancy begins and this should continue throughout the tenancy. From the starting to the end of your tenancy, your housing association has responsibilities to repair and keep safety of:. The gas supply and gas appliances they provide. Electrical wiring and electrical appliances they supply. Condensation, damp and mould are likewise typical issues that you may discover. You need to report issues with this to your property manager instantly. Every property owner, whether they are a regional authority or a housing association, has commitments to repair wet and mould, in addition to to determine the reason for the problem. After you’ve reported the issue, an inspection and repairs they are accountable for must be performed. If the condensation has actually taken place due to a failing to offer sufficient ventilation on their part, it’s their task to fix the ventilation problem. Damp and mould can pose a severe danger to health, triggering respiratory problems like asthma and bronchitis, especially in young kids. This is why it is necessary that you report it to your property owner, which they arrange it out as rapidly as possible. Everybody is worthy of a safe house. Are features of your home unsafe, and has your social Housing proprietor failed to make the needed repairs? To learn more about your housing association duties to tenants, contact us.

What Are my Housing Association Repair Obligations and Requirements?

As an occupant you do have a particular amount of obligation to keep where you live tidy, safe and tidy, your regional authority or housing association also has a lot of repair work and upkeep obligations. Social Housing property owners are responsible for most repairs in your home, including any damage or disrepair affecting:. the structure/exterior of the building i.e. the roofing system, walls, windows and external doors. main heating, gas fires, fireplaces, flues, ventilation and chimneys. water system, pipelines, sinks, toilets and baths. external drains pipes and guttering. gas pipelines, electrical wiring and any appliances supplied i.e. if a washing device is provided the proprietor is likely accountable if it breaks. typical locations like lifts and entryways. If you live in a home of multiple occupation or an HMO, your property manager has a lot more responsibilities for fire and basic security, supply of water and drainage, gas and electricity and waste disposal. These ought to be detailed in your tenancy agreement, which our Housing disrepair lawyers can assist you understand if you seem like you deserve to claim versus your landlord or social housing association. We can send someone over to examine the damage to your home if you live in social Housing to assist us evaluate if you can make a claim. Get in touch.

Call Back

Enter your basic info we’ll get in touch shortly