Call Us Today: 0161 850 9796

No Win No Fee Compensation

Your claim for disrepair i.e. forcing Housing Asscociation or Council to carry out repairs will not cost you anything because our fees will be paid by your Housing Asscociation or Council.

However, if we also recover compensation for you, we will agree with you a proportion of this as a success fee. If we do not recover compensation there will of course be no further charge to you. All of this can be explained when we speak to you.

No Win No Fee | Email:

No Win No Fee

Housing Disrepair Clevedon

If Yes & Your Clevedon Housing Association or Council is Ignoring You

Call 0808 169 4398 to receive FREE, no obligation advice

Get a FREE Consultation with our Clevedon Housing Association Claim Experts Today
Simply Call 0808 169 4398

Call Back Request

Housing Disrepair Claims Clevedon - What can I declare for?

We examine claims on a case to case basis. Areas you can declare for are:

  • Payment for residing in a property with disrepair
  • Personal effects that has actually been damaged due to disrepair
  • Injury to your health caused by the disrepair.

Just how much could I receive?

Our primary objective is to get your home fixed to your lawyer’s standard not to the property manager’s requirement. Everybody has a legal right to live in a well-maintained property.

A property manager will offer compensation depending upon the seriousness of the disrepair and the length of time, compensation differs on a case to case basis. You can also declare for any personal products you have actually needed to change due to the disrepair.

For your claim to succeed you need to have advised the Housing Association. We can assist in helping you do this with no cost.

Damp or mould Problems

Pest or Rodent infestation.

Roofing, Windows, Gutters or Drains.

Structural defects to your property

Boilers and Electrics.

Flooding and water leakages.

Disrepair Claims Clevedon

What is Housing Association Responsibilities to Clevedon Tenants?

Although it is hard to develop what the repair work commitments of a housing association or regional authority are, in general, social Housing landlords are normally responsible for repairs and maintenance. When you first move in, and throughout your occupancy, your landlord ought to make certain that the home: Is clean and healthy to reside in Has actually been repaired (if there is damage). Has safe, functional gas, electrical and plumbing. Has safe and secure windows and doors which work appropriately. Your regional authority or housing association will likely have a repair work and maintenance policy, so it’s a good idea to ask for a copy of this when you move in. In this manner, if anything does require repairing throughout your tenancy you have a point of referral to understand if the commitment lies with you or your property manager. If your house is damaged, then is damaged further by repair work and upkeep work arranged by your landlord, then they are responsible for remedying and spending for repairs. If you are residing in a house with structural disrepair, your landlord needs to make the needed repairs as soon as possible. Furthermore, if you’re prevented from using all or part of your home because of repair work, it is possible to ask for short-lived accommodation or a decrease in lease for the time you are affected. Are you residing in a state of disrepair? If your landlord fails to provide you with the required repair work then our Housing disrepair lawyers can help you declare for these repair work and settlement. Is your property manager failing to provide you with a safe and healthy living area? Get in touch.

What Are my Housing Association Repair Obligations and Requirements?

Although as a renter you do have a specific quantity of responsibility to keep where you live tidy, safe and neat, your regional authority or housing association also has a great deal of repair and upkeep commitments. Social Housing property owners are responsible for most repair work in your home, including any damage or disrepair affecting:. the structure/exterior of the building i.e. the roofing, walls, windows and external doors. central heating, gas fires, fireplaces, flues, ventilation and chimneys. water system, pipelines, sinks, toilets and baths. external drains and guttering. gas pipes, electrical wiring and any home appliances provided i.e. if a washing device is provided the property owner is likely accountable if it breaks. typical locations like lifts and entrances. If you reside in a home of multiple occupation or an HMO, your proprietor has a lot more responsibilities for fire and general security, water system and drainage, gas and electrical power and waste disposal. These must be detailed in your occupancy agreement, which our Housing disrepair solicitors can assist you comprehend if you feel like you have the right to claim versus your property owner or social housing association. We can send out someone over to examine the damage to your home if you live in social Housing to help us assess if you can make a claim. Get in touch.

Taking Your Housing Association to Court for Housing Disrepair

When you have actually completed your Housing association problems treatment, you will then need to wait 8 weeks. Throughout this 8-week duration, your Housing association must fix your complaint for you. If it does not, then you will require to bring a claims case against them, which will either be settled out of court, or litigate for judgement. We can help you take your Housing associated to court. Call us at the number at the bottom of this page to learn how we can do this.

Call Back

Enter your basic info we’ll get in touch shortly