Call Us Today: 0161 850 9796

No Win No Fee Compensation

Your claim for disrepair i.e. forcing Housing Asscociation or Council to carry out repairs will not cost you anything because our fees will be paid by your Housing Asscociation or Council.

However, if we also recover compensation for you, we will agree with you a proportion of this as a success fee. If we do not recover compensation there will of course be no further charge to you. All of this can be explained when we speak to you.

No Win No Fee | Email:

No Win No Fee

Housing Disrepair County of Flintshire

If Yes & Your County of Flintshire Housing Association or Council is Ignoring You

Call 0808 169 4398 to receive FREE, no obligation advice

Get a FREE Consultation with our County of Flintshire Housing Association Claim Experts Today
Simply Call 0808 169 4398

Call Back Request

Housing Disrepair Claims County of Flintshire - What can I declare for?

We examine claims on a case to case basis. Areas you can declare for are:

  • Payment for residing in a property with disrepair
  • Personal effects that has actually been damaged due to disrepair
  • Injury to your health caused by the disrepair.

Just how much money could I receive?

Our primary objective is to get your home fixed to your lawyer’s standard not to the property manager’s requirement. Everybody has a legal right to live in a well-maintained property.

A property manager will offer compensation depending upon the seriousness of the disrepair and the length of time, compensation differs on a case to case basis. You can also declare for any personal products you have actually needed to change due to the disrepair.

For your claim to succeed you need to have advised the Council. We can assist in helping you do this with no cost.

Mould or Damp Problems

Rodent and pest infestation.

Roofing, Windows, Gutters or Drains.

Structural defects to your property

Electrics or Boilers.

Flooding and water leakages.

Disrepair Claims County of Flintshire

Repair Work Commitments in Housing Association and County of Flintshire Local Authority Residences: Tenants or Landlords?

If you live in social Housing, your rights and duties as a renter most likely vary from if you lived in private rented Housing. One grey area which occupants tend to lack understanding in is who pays for property repairs and maintenance in social Housing, specifically if the damage is not the tenant’s fault. Do the repair work obligations in housing association and local authority houses are up to the tenant or the landlord? The answer is – it depends. In some cases it is clear cut that the renter is responsible for a repair work, and in some cases it’s apparent that the property manager should pay up, but what takes place when it isn’t so black and white? Or, what occurs if a housing association overlooks their repair obligations and leaves their occupant living in disrepair? This guide intends to help you develop if your social Housing landlord is trying to shirk their duty and what to do about it if they are. If you live in social or council Housing and your property owner is refusing to make necessary repairs, we can assist. Repair work and Maintenance in Social Housing

When Could Make A Complaint About Your County of Flintshire Housing Association?

Deciding simply when to make a complaint to your housing association will boil down to just how bad the housing disrepair really is. If it is the middle of winter season and the central heating system has broken down, you will desire to complain rapidly. However, in your occupancy arrangement, you will find details about the maximum timescale that your housing association needs to fix particular kinds of repairs. If this optimum timescale has not run, then you need to be reporting the requirement for a repair, instead of making a problem about a repair work not being performed. We can help you claim for real estate disrepair from your real estate association. Call us on the phone number down at the end of this guide to proceed.

How to Complain About County of Flintshire Repairs and Maintenance

If you need to grumble to the housing association, there are three primary methods for doing this. The first method must be used in all cases; the other two will depend upon the nature of the real estate repair work. Likewise, you can possibly pursue property manager payment for trouble for in fact needing to make a claim. The very first technique is to contact your housing association and follow their formal complaints treatment. This ought to be detailed in your tenancy contract. The second method is to grumble to the Housing Ombudsmen Service. A Government body particularly charged with looking after the renters’ rights. The third method only works for health-threatening housing disrepair. Such as compensation for disrepair example would be serious, health-threatening mould. And in these cases, you can make a problem to the Environmental Health Department, who handles any issues that trigger a health danger to the general public. We can likewise recommend you about the very best problems treatment to follow, call us on the number at the bottom of this guide to find out how.

What Evidence Do You Need to Complain About the County of Flintshire Housing Association?

Part of the answer to the concern, how to make a complaint about Housing association? Is that you must prepare proof to support your claim, such as: Copies of all correspondence in between yourself and the Housing association going over the matter. Photo and video proof of the problem. Information of any failed attempts at a repair work. A record of all phone calls relating to the issue. Medical records if the Housing repair work triggered a health problem. All invoices for anything you have actually invested to navigate the problem in the short-term. We is experienced with complains about Housing associations and can assist you to claim the Housing disrepair settlement you are entitled to. Call us at the number at the bottom of this page to continue. As soon as You Report A Problem, How Long Do Housing Associations to Address It? Once you have made a formal complaint to your Housing association about Housing disrepair, they have a limited time to finish the repairs in. The repair schedule will be set out in your occupancy agreement and varies between Housing associations. When this time duration has actually run, you will then have the ability to begin a settlement claim. We can assist you make a personal injury claim for an injury or disease caused by Housing disrepair. Call us at the number down near the bottom of this page to begin your claim today.

Taking Your Housing Association to Court for Housing Disrepair

Once you have finished your Housing association problems procedure, you will then have to wait 8 weeks. Throughout this 8-week duration, your Housing association should resolve your grievance for you. If it does not, then you will need to bring a claims case against them, which will either be settled out of court, or go to court for judgement. We can help you take your Housing associated to court. Call us at the number at the bottom of this page to discover how we can do this.

Call Back

Enter your basic info we’ll get in touch shortly