Call Us Today: 0161 850 9796

No Win No Fee Compensation

Your claim for disrepair i.e. forcing Housing Asscociation or Council to carry out repairs will not cost you anything because our fees will be paid by your Housing Asscociation or Council.

However, if we also recover compensation for you, we will agree with you a proportion of this as a success fee. If we do not recover compensation there will of course be no further charge to you. All of this can be explained when we speak to you.

No Win No Fee | Email:

No Win No Fee

Housing Disrepair Coventry

If Yes & Your Coventry Housing Association or Council is Ignoring You

Call 0808 169 4398 to receive FREE, no obligation advice

Get a FREE Consultation with our Coventry Housing Association Claim Experts Today
Simply Call 0808 169 4398

Call Back Request

Housing Disrepair Claims Coventry - What can I claim for?

We examine claims on a case to case basis. Areas you can declare for are:

  • Payment for residing in a property with disrepair
  • Personal effects that has actually been damaged due to disrepair
  • Injury to your health caused by the disrepair.

Just how much money could I receive?

Our primary objective is to get your home fixed to your lawyer’s standard not to the property manager’s requirement. Everybody has a legal right to live in a well-maintained property.

A property manager will offer compensation depending upon the seriousness of the disrepair and the length of time, compensation differs on a case to case basis. You can also declare for any personal products you have actually needed to change due to the disrepair.

For your claim to succeed you need to have advised the Council. We can assist in helping you do this free of charge.

Mould or Damp Problems

Pest or Rodent infestation.

Roofing, Windows, Gutters or Drains.

Structural defects to your property

Boilers and Electrics.

Flooding and water leakages.

Disrepair Claims Coventry

Repair Work Responsibilities in Housing Association and Coventry Resident Authority Houses: Occupants or Landlords?

If you reside in social Housing, your rights and obligations as a renter most likely differ from if you resided in private leased Housing. One grey location which tenants tend to lack understanding in is who spends for property repair work and maintenance in social Housing, specifically if the damage is not the occupant’s fault. Do the repair responsibilities in housing association and regional authority homes are up to the renter or the property owner? The answer is – it depends. In some cases it is clear cut that the tenant is accountable for a repair, and in some cases it’s obvious that the property owner should pay up, but what takes place when it isn’t so black and white? Or, what takes place if a housing association disregards their repair commitments and leaves their renter living in disrepair? This guide plans to help you establish if your social Housing property manager is attempting to shirk their responsibility and what to do about it if they are. If you reside in social or council Housing and your property manager is refusing to make necessary repairs, we can help. Repair work and Maintenance in Social Housing

When Could Make A Complaint About Your Coventry Housing Association?

Deciding simply when to make a complaint to your housing association will come down to just how bad the housing disrepair really is. If it is the middle of winter season and the main heating system has broken down, you will want to complain quickly. Nevertheless, in your tenancy contract, you will discover info about the optimum timescale that your housing association has to fix certain kinds of repairs. If this optimum timescale has not run, then you need to be reporting the requirement for a repair work, instead of making a complaint about a repair work not being carried out. We can assist you claim for housing disrepair from your real estate association. Call us on the phone number down at the end of this guide to proceed.

Following Your Housing Association’s Complaints Process

Your Housing association will have its own formal complaints treatment. You need to have been offered details of this procedure when you signed your tenancy agreement. If you don’t have it, call your Housing association and ask for a copy in composing. You should follow this procedure effectively, just when this treatment fails to get your Housing disrepair repaired, will there be a route to making a compensation claim. We can assist you to make injury claims for an injury or disease caused by Housing disrepair. Call us on the number down near the bottom of this guide to begin your claim today.

Taking Your Housing Association to Court for Housing Disrepair

Once you have actually finished your Housing association complaints procedure, you will then have to wait 8 weeks. Throughout this 8-week duration, your Housing association should solve your grievance for you. If it does not, then you will require to bring a claims case versus them, which will either be settled out of court, or go to court for judgement. We can help you take your Housing associated to court. Call us at the number at the bottom of this page to discover how we can do this.

Call Back

Enter your basic info we’ll get in touch shortly