Call Us Today: 0161 850 9796

No Win No Fee Compensation

Your claim for disrepair i.e. forcing Housing Asscociation or Council to carry out repairs will not cost you anything because our fees will be paid by your Housing Asscociation or Council.

However, if we also recover compensation for you, we will agree with you a proportion of this as a success fee. If we do not recover compensation there will of course be no further charge to you. All of this can be explained when we speak to you.

No Win No Fee | Email:

No Win No Fee

Housing Disrepair Erith

If Yes & Your Erith Housing Association or Council is Ignoring You

Call 0808 169 4398 to receive FREE, no obligation advice

Get a FREE Consultation with our Erith Housing Association Claim Experts Today
Simply Call 0808 169 4398

Call Back Request

Housing Disrepair Claims Erith - What can I declare for?

We examine claims on a case to case basis. Areas you can declare for are:

  • Payment for residing in a property with disrepair
  • Personal effects that has actually been damaged due to disrepair
  • Injury to your health caused by the disrepair.

Just how much money could I receive?

Our primary objective is to get your home fixed to your lawyer’s standard not to the property manager’s requirement. Everybody has a legal right to live in a well-maintained property.

A property manager will offer compensation depending upon the seriousness of the disrepair and the length of time, compensation differs on a case to case basis. You can also declare for any personal products you have actually needed to change due to the disrepair.

For a claim to succeed you need to have advised the Housing Association. We can assist in helping you do this with no cost.

Damp or mould Problems

Pest or Rodent infestation.

Roofing, Windows, Gutters or Drains.

Structural defects to your property

Electrics or Boilers.

Flooding and water leakages.

Disrepair Claims Erith

What is Housing Association Responsibilities to Erith Tenants?

Although it is tough to establish what the repair responsibilities of a housing association or regional authority are, in general, social Housing proprietors are usually responsible for repairs and upkeep. When you initially move in, and throughout your tenancy, your property owner needs to make certain that the property: Is tidy and healthy to live in Has actually been fixed (if there is damage). Has safe, practical gas, electrical and plumbing. Has safe and safe doors and windows which work properly. Your regional authority or housing association will likely have a repair work and maintenance policy, so it’s a good concept to request a copy of this when you move in. In this manner, if anything does require fixing throughout your occupancy you have a point of referral to know if the commitment lies with you or your landlord. If your house is damaged, then is damaged further by repair and upkeep work organised by your property owner, then they are responsible for correcting and paying for repair work. If you are residing in a home with structural disrepair, your property manager needs to make the essential repairs as soon as possible. Furthermore, if you’re avoided from utilizing all or part of your home because of repair, it is possible to request short-lived lodging or a decrease in rent for the time you are impacted. Are you living in a state of disrepair? If your proprietor stops working to supply you with the required repair work then our Housing disrepair lawyers can help you claim for these repair work and compensation. Is your property owner failing to supply you with a safe and fit living location? Contact us.

What is a Housing Association Repairs and Maintenance Policy on Health and Safety Standards?

There are specific health and safety requirements which apply to leased homes. By law, your home should be safe and healthy to live in when your occupancy starts and this need to continue throughout the occupancy. From the beginning to the end of your occupancy, your housing association has responsibilities to repair and keep safety of:. The gas supply and gas appliances they offer. Electrical wiring and electrical home appliances they offer. Condensation, wet and mould are also typical issues that you may stumble upon. You should report problems with this to your landlord instantly. Every property owner, whether they are a regional authority or a housing association, has commitments to fix wet and mould, in addition to to identify the reason for the problem. After you’ve reported the issue, a maintenance they are responsible for should be performed. If the condensation has actually taken place due to a stopping working to provide sufficient ventilation on their part, it’s their task to deal with the ventilation issue. Damp and mould can posture a major danger to health, triggering respiratory problems like asthma and bronchitis, particularly in kids. This is why it is necessary that you report it to your landlord, which they arrange it out as quickly as possible. Everyone should have a safe home. Are features of your home unsafe, and has your social Housing proprietor stopped working to make the essential repairs? To discover more about your housing association responsibilities to occupants, get in touch.

What Is Housing Disrepair in A Erith Housing Association Home?

Numerous homes in the UK struggle with moist, among the most typical factors that people look for housing disrepair settlement. Of course, wet is a precursor to mould, and mould is also a really common reason for people to seek compensation from the property owner for mould. Your real estate association settlement policy must cover what the association’s duties are with regard to claiming for needed repairs such as damp and mould. Wet and mould are together, the most typical factors for individuals to make a complaint to their real estate association, there are numerous more reasons such as: No warm water Broken heating Malfunctioning electrics No gas supply Dripping pipelines or roofing Broken windows or doors There truly are many reasons you may require to claim for housing disrepair versus your real estate association. Call us here at We and tell us what your problem is, and we will let you know whether you have a legitimate claim or not. You can utilize the number at the end of this guide to contact us.

Call Back

Enter your basic info we’ll get in touch shortly