Call Us Today: 0161 850 9796

No Win No Fee Compensation

Your claim for disrepair i.e. forcing Housing Asscociation or Council to carry out repairs will not cost you anything because our fees will be paid by your Housing Asscociation or Council.

However, if we also recover compensation for you, we will agree with you a proportion of this as a success fee. If we do not recover compensation there will of course be no further charge to you. All of this can be explained when we speak to you.

No Win No Fee | Email:

No Win No Fee

Housing Disrepair Firth Park

If Yes & Your Firth Park Housing Association or Council is Ignoring You

Call 0808 169 4398 to receive FREE, no obligation advice

Get a FREE Consultation with our Firth Park Housing Association Claim Experts Today
Simply Call 0808 169 4398

Call Back Request

Housing Disrepair Claims Firth Park - What can I claim for?

We examine claims on a case to case basis. Areas you can declare for are:

  • Payment for residing in a property with disrepair
  • Personal effects that has actually been damaged due to disrepair
  • Injury to your health caused by the disrepair.

Just how much money could I receive?

Our primary objective is to get your home fixed to your lawyer’s standard not to the property manager’s requirement. Everybody has a legal right to live in a well-maintained property.

A property manager will offer compensation depending upon the seriousness of the disrepair and the length of time, compensation differs on a case to case basis. You can also declare for any personal products you have actually needed to change due to the disrepair.

For a claim to succeed you need to have advised the Council. We can assist in helping you do this with no cost.

Damp or mould Problems

Rodent and pest infestation.

Roofing, Windows, Gutters or Drains.

Structural defects to your property

Boilers and Electrics.

Flooding and water leakages.

Disrepair Claims Firth Park

What is a Housing Association Repairs and Maintenance Policy on Health and Safety Standards?

There are certain health and safety standards which apply to leased homes. By law, your home should be safe and in shape to reside in when your occupancy starts and this need to continue throughout the tenancy. From the beginning to the end of your occupancy, your housing association has commitments to fix and preserve security of:. The gas supply and gas appliances they supply. Electrical circuitry and electrical home appliances they supply. Condensation, moist and mould are also common issues that you might discover. You ought to report issues with this to your landlord right away. Every property manager, whether they are a local authority or a housing association, has commitments to fix damp and mould, in addition to to determine the reason for the problem. After you’ve reported the issue, a maintenance they are accountable for ought to be carried out. For example, if the condensation has actually happened due to a stopping working to supply adequate ventilation on their part, it’s their task to fix the ventilation problem. Wet and mould can posture a major danger to health, triggering breathing problems like asthma and bronchitis, particularly in young children. This is why it is important that you report it to your property owner, which they arrange it out as rapidly as possible. Everyone is worthy of a safe house. Are features of your house risky, and has your social Housing property manager failed to make the essential repair work? To find out more about your housing association obligations to occupants, contact us.

Firth Park Housing Association Tenant Responsibilities and Repair Obligations.

As a housing association renter, you have a series of repair and upkeep responsibilities, primarily for features inside your property. For example, if you or someone visiting your house accidentally or intentionally causes damage, you’ll be the one responsible for repairing it. If something takes place and repair is needed then you should tell your landlord as soon as possible. They might consent to carry out property repair work and maintenance themselves and after that recharge the cost to you, or they may accept you repairing it. By law, in every tenancy contract it will state that you should admit for repair work: your property owner or their agent can access your house as long as they offer you at least twenty-four hours notification. In an emergency situation, for instance if a pipeline has burst, and they can’t contact you then they hold the right to go into the residential or commercial property without your approval. You are accountable for using your home in a “tenant-like” way, which generally indicates:. Performing minor repair work yourself i.e. changing fuses and light bulbs. Keeping your home reasonably clean. Not causing damage to the home – including visitors. Using any components and fittings properly, for example, not blocking a toilet by flushing something unsuitable down it. It is extremely important to note that at no point during the occupancy do you can stop paying or refuse to pay rent. Even if your property owner has actually stopped working to carry out repair work, you need to continue to pay lease up until the end of the occupancy. If you think you need to not need to pay the total, you can form a problem with the property manager in which you can state your factors.

What Is A Housing Association?

No guide to making real estate association grievances would be total without a complete description of what a real estate association is. These are non-profit making business, which own numerous homes, and are in business of renting these properties out. Where a personal proprietor might only have one or a handful of homes, a real estate association might potentially be renting hundreds at a time. All of the revenue made from renting goes towards maintaining and enhancing the residential or commercial properties, along with extending the residential or commercial property portfolio. Real estate association residential or commercial properties that are rented to low-income groups is typically offered the name social housing. It is the actually non-profit making organisation you would make a claim for real estate association compensation against. We can help you with real estate association compensation claims, call us on the number down at the end of this guide to discover how we can help you.

Call Back

Enter your basic info we’ll get in touch shortly