Call Us Today: 0161 850 9796

No Win No Fee Compensation

Your claim for disrepair i.e. forcing Housing Asscociation or Council to carry out repairs will not cost you anything because our fees will be paid by your Housing Asscociation or Council.

However, if we also recover compensation for you, we will agree with you a proportion of this as a success fee. If we do not recover compensation there will of course be no further charge to you. All of this can be explained when we speak to you.

No Win No Fee | Email:

No Win No Fee

Housing Disrepair Friar Park

If Yes & Your Friar Park Housing Association or Council is Ignoring You

Call 0808 169 4398 to receive FREE, no obligation advice

Get a FREE Consultation with our Friar Park Housing Association Claim Experts Today
Simply Call 0808 169 4398

Call Back Request

Housing Disrepair Claims Friar Park - What can I claim for?

We examine claims on a case to case basis. Areas you can declare for are:

  • Payment for residing in a property with disrepair
  • Personal effects that has actually been damaged due to disrepair
  • Injury to your health caused by the disrepair.

Just how much could I receive?

Our primary objective is to get your home fixed to your lawyer’s standard not to the property manager’s requirement. Everybody has a legal right to live in a well-maintained property.

A property manager will offer compensation depending upon the seriousness of the disrepair and the length of time, compensation differs on a case to case basis. You can also declare for any personal products you have actually needed to change due to the disrepair.

For your claim to succeed you need to have advised the Council. We can assist in helping you do this free of charge.

Damp or mould Problems

Pest or Rodent infestation.

Roofing, Windows, Gutters or Drains.

Structural defects to your property

Electrics or Boilers.

Flooding and water leakages.

Disrepair Claims Friar Park

Repair Obligations in Housing Association and Friar Park Local Authority Homes: Renters or Landlords?

If you reside in social Housing, your rights and duties as an occupant most likely differ from if you resided in personal rented Housing. One grey location which tenants tend to lack knowledge in is who spends for home repair work and maintenance in social Housing, specifically if the damage is not the renter’s fault. Do the repair obligations in housing association and local authority houses are up to the tenant or the property manager? The answer is – it depends. Sometimes it is clear cut that the occupant is responsible for a repair work, and sometimes it’s apparent that the proprietor should pay up, but what takes place when it isn’t so black and white? Or, what takes place if a housing association neglects their repair commitments and leaves their renter living in disrepair? This guide plans to assist you develop if your social Housing property owner is trying to shirk their obligation and what to do about it if they are. If you reside in social or council Housing and your landlord is declining to make necessary repairs, we can assist. Repair work and Maintenance in Social Housing

What is a Housing Association Repairs and Maintenance Policy on Health and Safety Standards?

There are particular health and safety requirements which apply to rented homes. By law, your home should be safe and fit to live in when your tenancy starts and this must continue throughout the tenancy. From the beginning to the end of your tenancy, your housing association has obligations to fix and maintain safety of:. The gas supply and gas appliances they supply. Electrical electrical wiring and electrical home appliances they offer. Condensation, damp and mould are likewise common problems that you may stumble upon. You ought to report problems with this to your property manager immediately. Every proprietor, whether they are a regional authority or a housing association, has responsibilities to repair wet and mould, as well as to identify the cause of the issue. After you’ve reported the issue, a maintenance they are accountable for ought to be performed. For instance, if the condensation has actually happened due to a stopping working to supply appropriate ventilation on their part, it’s their job to solve the ventilation issue. Moist and mould can posture a serious risk to health, triggering breathing issues like asthma and bronchitis, particularly in young children. This is why it is vital that you report it to your landlord, and that they sort it out as quickly as possible. Everyone is worthy of a safe home. Are functions of your home risky, and has your social Housing property owner failed to make the required repairs? To find out more about your housing association obligations to renters, get in touch.

Call Back

Enter your basic info we’ll get in touch shortly