Call Us Today: 0161 850 9796

No Win No Fee Compensation

Your claim for disrepair i.e. forcing Housing Asscociation or Council to carry out repairs will not cost you anything because our fees will be paid by your Housing Asscociation or Council.

However, if we also recover compensation for you, we will agree with you a proportion of this as a success fee. If we do not recover compensation there will of course be no further charge to you. All of this can be explained when we speak to you.

No Win No Fee | Email:

No Win No Fee

Housing Disrepair Gloucestershire

If Yes & Your Gloucestershire Housing Association or Council is Ignoring You

Call 0808 169 4398 to receive FREE, no obligation advice

Get a FREE Consultation with our Gloucestershire Housing Association Claim Experts Today
Simply Call 0808 169 4398

Call Back Request

Housing Disrepair Claims Gloucestershire - What can I declare for?

We examine claims on a case to case basis. Areas you can declare for are:

  • Payment for residing in a property with disrepair
  • Personal effects that has actually been damaged due to disrepair
  • Injury to your health caused by the disrepair.

Just how much could I receive?

Our primary objective is to get your home fixed to your lawyer’s standard not to the property manager’s requirement. Everybody has a legal right to live in a well-maintained property.

A property manager will offer compensation depending upon the seriousness of the disrepair and the length of time, compensation differs on a case to case basis. You can also declare for any personal products you have actually needed to change due to the disrepair.

For a claim to succeed you need to have advised the Housing Association. We can assist in helping you do this with no cost.

Mould or Damp Problems

Rodent and pest infestation.

Roofing, Windows, Gutters or Drains.

Structural defects to your property

Electrics or Boilers.

Flooding and water leakages.

Disrepair Claims Gloucestershire

What Is Housing Disrepair in A Gloucestershire Housing Association Home?

Many homes in the UK experience wet, among the most typical factors that individuals seek housing disrepair compensation. Naturally, moist is a precursor to mould, and mould is likewise a very typical factor for individuals to look for settlement from the property owner for mould. Your real estate association compensation policy must cover what the association’s tasks are with regard to claiming for required repair work such as damp and mould. Although moist and mould are together, the most typical reasons for people to make a complaint to their real estate association, there are many more reasons such as: No hot water Broken heating Defective electrics No gas supply Leaking pipes or roof Broken windows or doors There truly are many reasons you might require to declare for real estate disrepair versus your housing association. Call us here at We and tell us what your problem is, and we will let you understand whether you have a valid claim or not. You can use the number at the end of this guide to call us.

How to Complain About Gloucestershire Repairs and Maintenance

If you need to complain to the real estate association, there are three main approaches for doing this. The first method should be used in all cases; the other 2 will depend upon the nature of the housing repair. You can possibly pursue landlord settlement for inconvenience for really having to make a claim. The first approach is to contact your real estate association and follow their protests procedure. This need to be detailed in your tenancy contract. The 2nd approach is to complain to the Housing Ombudsmen Service. A Government body particularly entrusted with looking after the occupants’ rights. The 3rd technique just works for health-threatening real estate disrepair. Such as settlement for disrepair example would be serious, health-threatening mould. And in these cases, you can make a problem to the Environmental Health Department, who handles any issues that trigger a health threat to the general public. We can also advise you about the best complaints treatment to follow, call us on the number at the bottom of this guide to learn how.

What Evidence Do You Need to Complain About the Gloucestershire Housing Association?

Part of the answer to the concern, how to make a problem about Housing association? Is that you must prepare evidence to support your claim, such as: Copies of all correspondence between yourself and the Housing association talking about the matter. Image and video proof of the issue. Information of any failed attempts at a repair. A record of all telephone call concerning the issue. Medical records if the Housing repair triggered a health issue. All receipts for anything you have spent to navigate the issue in the short-term. We is experienced with grumbles about Housing associations and can assist you to claim the Housing disrepair settlement you are entitled to. Call us at the number at the bottom of this page to continue. When You Report A Problem, How Long Do Housing Associations to Address It? As soon as you have made a protest to your Housing association about Housing disrepair, they have a finite time to finish the repairs in. The repair work schedule will be set out in your tenancy arrangement and varies between Housing associations. As soon as this time duration has run, you will then be able to start a settlement claim. We can assist you make a personal injury claim for an injury or health problem brought on by Housing disrepair. Call us at the number down near the bottom of this page to start your claim today.

Following Your Housing Association’s Complaints Process

Your Housing association will have its own formal complaints treatment. You need to have been offered information of this procedure when you signed your occupancy agreement. If you don’t have it, call your Housing association and request for a copy in writing. You must follow this procedure correctly, only when this treatment stops working to get your Housing disrepair repaired, will there be a route to making a settlement claim. We can help you to make injury claims for an injury or illness caused by Housing disrepair. Call us on the number down near the bottom of this guide to begin your claim today.

Taking Your Housing Association to Court for Housing Disrepair

Once you have actually finished your Housing association grievances treatment, you will then need to wait 8 weeks. During this 8-week period, your Housing association need to fix your problem for you. If it does not, then you will need to bring a claims case against them, which will either be settled out of court, or litigate for judgement. We can assist you take your Housing associated to court. Call us at the number at the bottom of this page to find out how we can do this.

Call Back

Enter your basic info we’ll get in touch shortly