Call Us Today: 0161 850 9796

No Win No Fee Compensation

Your claim for disrepair i.e. forcing Housing Asscociation or Council to carry out repairs will not cost you anything because our fees will be paid by your Housing Asscociation or Council.

However, if we also recover compensation for you, we will agree with you a proportion of this as a success fee. If we do not recover compensation there will of course be no further charge to you. All of this can be explained when we speak to you.

No Win No Fee | Email:

No Win No Fee

Housing Disrepair Hadley Wood

If Yes & Your Hadley Wood Housing Association or Council is Ignoring You

Call 0808 169 4398 to receive FREE, no obligation advice

Get a FREE Consultation with our Hadley Wood Housing Association Claim Experts Today
Simply Call 0808 169 4398

Call Back Request

Housing Disrepair Claims Hadley Wood - What can I declare for?

We examine claims on a case to case basis. Areas you can declare for are:

  • Payment for residing in a property with disrepair
  • Personal effects that has actually been damaged due to disrepair
  • Injury to your health caused by the disrepair.

Just how much could I receive?

Our primary objective is to get your home fixed to your lawyer’s standard not to the property manager’s requirement. Everybody has a legal right to live in a well-maintained property.

A property manager will offer compensation depending upon the seriousness of the disrepair and the length of time, compensation differs on a case to case basis. You can also declare for any personal products you have actually needed to change due to the disrepair.

For a claim to succeed you need to have advised the Housing Association. We can assist in helping you do this with no cost.

Damp or mould Problems

Pest or Rodent infestation.

Roofing, Windows, Gutters or Drains.

Structural defects to your property

Boilers and Electrics.

Flooding and water leakages.

Disrepair Claims Hadley Wood

What is a Housing Association Repairs and Maintenance Policy on Health and Safety Standards?

There are particular health and wellness standards which apply to rented homes. By law, your house needs to be safe and healthy to live in when your occupancy begins and this should continue throughout the occupancy. From the beginning to the end of your tenancy, your housing association has commitments to repair and maintain safety of:. The gas supply and gas home appliances they supply. Electrical wiring and electrical appliances they provide. Condensation, wet and mould are likewise common problems that you might come across. You ought to report problems with this to your property manager instantly. Every landlord, whether they are a regional authority or a housing association, has obligations to repair moist and mould, in addition to to determine the reason for the issue. After you’ve reported the issue, an inspection and repairs they are responsible for ought to be carried out. For instance, if the condensation has taken place due to a failing to provide sufficient ventilation on their part, it’s their job to fix the ventilation issue. Wet and mould can pose a serious danger to health, triggering breathing issues like asthma and bronchitis, particularly in children. This is why it is necessary that you report it to your landlord, and that they sort it out as quickly as possible. Everyone deserves a safe home. Are features of your house risky, and has your social Housing landlord failed to make the required repair work? To learn more about your housing association responsibilities to occupants, get in touch.

Following Your Housing Association’s Complaints Process

Your Housing association will have its own protests procedure. You need to have been offered information of this treatment when you signed your occupancy contract. If you do not have it, call your Housing association and request for a copy in writing. You need to follow this treatment properly, just when this treatment fails to get your Housing disrepair fixed, will there be a path to making a settlement claim. We can assist you to make personal injury claims for an injury or disease brought on by Housing disrepair. Call us on the number down near the bottom of this guide to start your claim today.

Taking Your Housing Association to Court for Housing Disrepair

Once you have finished your Housing association problems procedure, you will then have to wait 8 weeks. During this 8-week duration, your Housing association need to resolve your problem for you. If it does not, then you will need to bring a claims case versus them, which will either be settled out of court, or litigate for judgement. We can help you take your Housing associated to court. Call us at the number at the bottom of this page to find out how we can do this.

Call Back

Enter your basic info we’ll get in touch shortly