Call Us Today: 0161 850 9796

No Win No Fee Compensation

Your claim for disrepair i.e. forcing Housing Asscociation or Council to carry out repairs will not cost you anything because our fees will be paid by your Housing Asscociation or Council.

However, if we also recover compensation for you, we will agree with you a proportion of this as a success fee. If we do not recover compensation there will of course be no further charge to you. All of this can be explained when we speak to you.

No Win No Fee | Email:

No Win No Fee

Housing Disrepair Milton Keynes

If Yes & Your Milton Keynes Housing Association or Council is Ignoring You

Call 0808 169 4398 to receive FREE, no obligation advice

Get a FREE Consultation with our Milton Keynes Housing Association Claim Experts Today
Simply Call 0808 169 4398

Call Back Request

Housing Disrepair Claims Milton Keynes - What can I declare for?

We examine claims on a case to case basis. Areas you can declare for are:

  • Payment for residing in a property with disrepair
  • Personal effects that has actually been damaged due to disrepair
  • Injury to your health caused by the disrepair.

Just how much money could I receive?

Our primary objective is to get your home fixed to your lawyer’s standard not to the property manager’s requirement. Everybody has a legal right to live in a well-maintained property.

A property manager will offer compensation depending upon the seriousness of the disrepair and the length of time, compensation differs on a case to case basis. You can also declare for any personal products you have actually needed to change due to the disrepair.

For a claim to succeed you need to have advised the Housing Association. We can assist in helping you do this with no cost.

Damp or mould Problems

Pest or Rodent infestation.

Roofing, Windows, Gutters or Drains.

Structural defects to your property

Boilers and Electrics.

Flooding and water leakages.

Disrepair Claims Milton Keynes

What is Housing Association Responsibilities to Milton Keynes Tenants?

Although it is difficult to establish what the repair work commitments of a housing association or regional authority are, in general, social Housing property owners are generally responsible for repairs and maintenance. When you first relocate, and throughout your tenancy, your property owner must make certain that the home: Is clean and fit to live in Has been repaired (if there is damage). Has safe, practical gas, electrical and plumbing. Has safe and safe windows and doors which work appropriately. Your local authority or housing association will likely have a repair work and maintenance policy, so it’s a great concept to request a copy of this when you move in. By doing this, if anything does require fixing throughout your occupancy you have a point of recommendation to understand if the obligation lies with you or your property manager. If your house is damaged, then is harmed even more by repair work and upkeep work organised by your property owner, then they are responsible for remedying and paying for repair work. If you are living in a home with structural disrepair, your property owner should make the needed repairs as soon as possible. In addition, if you’re avoided from utilizing all or part of your home because of repair, it is possible to request short-lived accommodation or a reduction in lease for the time you are impacted. Are you residing in a state of disrepair? If your property owner fails to provide you with the essential repair work then our Housing disrepair solicitors can help you declare for these repairs and settlement. Is your landlord stopping working to provide you with a safe and healthy living location? Get in touch.

What is a Housing Association Repairs and Maintenance Policy on Health and Safety Standards?

There are particular health and safety standards which apply to rented houses. By law, your house needs to be safe and in shape to reside in when your tenancy starts and this must continue throughout the tenancy. From the starting to the end of your tenancy, your housing association has obligations to fix and maintain security of:. The gas supply and gas appliances they offer. Electrical wiring and electrical appliances they offer. Condensation, damp and mould are likewise typical issues that you may discover. You ought to report problems with this to your property owner right away. Every proprietor, whether they are a local authority or a housing association, has responsibilities to repair damp and mould, in addition to to identify the reason for the problem. After you’ve reported the issue, an inspection and repairs they are responsible for ought to be performed. For instance, if the condensation has happened due to a failing to provide sufficient ventilation on their part, it’s their job to deal with the ventilation problem. Wet and mould can pose a severe risk to health, causing respiratory problems like asthma and bronchitis, especially in kids. This is why it is necessary that you report it to your property manager, which they arrange it out as quickly as possible. Everyone deserves a safe home. Are features of your home hazardous, and has your social Housing property manager stopped working to make the required repairs? To learn more about your housing association duties to occupants, contact us.

What Are my Housing Association Repair Obligations and Requirements?

Although as a tenant you do have a particular amount of obligation to keep where you live clean, safe and tidy, your regional authority or housing association also has a great deal of repair work and maintenance responsibilities. Social Housing property owners are responsible for a lot of repairs in your house, consisting of any damage or disrepair affecting:. the structure/exterior of the structure i.e. the roofing, walls, windows and external doors. central heating, gas fires, fireplaces, flues, ventilation and chimneys. water supply, pipelines, sinks, toilets and baths. external drains and guttering. gas pipelines, electrical wiring and any devices provided i.e. if a washing machine is supplied the proprietor is likely responsible if it breaks. typical areas like lifts and entrances. If you live in a house of multiple occupation or an HMO, your property manager has a lot more obligations for fire and general safety, supply of water and drainage, gas and electrical power and waste disposal. These need to be detailed in your tenancy contract, which our Housing disrepair lawyers can assist you understand if you seem like you deserve to claim versus your property manager or social housing association. We can send somebody over to check the damage to your house if you reside in social Housing to assist us assess if you can make a claim. Get in touch.

Call Back

Enter your basic info we’ll get in touch shortly