Call Us Today: 0161 850 9796

No Win No Fee Compensation

Your claim for disrepair i.e. forcing Housing Asscociation or Council to carry out repairs will not cost you anything because our fees will be paid by your Housing Asscociation or Council.

However, if we also recover compensation for you, we will agree with you a proportion of this as a success fee. If we do not recover compensation there will of course be no further charge to you. All of this can be explained when we speak to you.

No Win No Fee | Email:

No Win No Fee

Housing Disrepair Oldbury

If Yes & Your Oldbury Housing Association or Council is Ignoring You

Call 0808 169 4398 to receive FREE, no obligation advice

Get a FREE Consultation with our Oldbury Housing Association Claim Experts Today
Simply Call 0808 169 4398

Call Back Request

Housing Disrepair Claims Oldbury - What can I claim for?

We examine claims on a case to case basis. Areas you can declare for are:

  • Payment for residing in a property with disrepair
  • Personal effects that has actually been damaged due to disrepair
  • Injury to your health caused by the disrepair.

Just how much could I receive?

Our primary objective is to get your home fixed to your lawyer’s standard not to the property manager’s requirement. Everybody has a legal right to live in a well-maintained property.

A property manager will offer compensation depending upon the seriousness of the disrepair and the length of time, compensation differs on a case to case basis. You can also declare for any personal products you have actually needed to change due to the disrepair.

For your claim to succeed you need to have advised the Council. We can assist in helping you do this free of charge.

Damp or mould Problems

Pest or Rodent infestation.

Roofing, Windows, Gutters or Drains.

Structural defects to your property

Electrics or Boilers.

Flooding and water leakages.

Disrepair Claims Oldbury

What is a Housing Association Repairs and Maintenance Policy on Health and Safety Standards?

There are specific health and wellness requirements which apply to leased houses. By law, your house must be safe and in shape to reside in when your tenancy begins and this should continue throughout the tenancy. From the beginning to the end of your tenancy, your housing association has responsibilities to fix and keep security of:. The gas supply and gas home appliances they offer. Electrical circuitry and electrical appliances they supply. Condensation, wet and mould are likewise common issues that you might come across. You ought to report problems with this to your property owner instantly. Every property owner, whether they are a local authority or a housing association, has responsibilities to fix moist and mould, in addition to to recognize the reason for the issue. After you’ve reported the issue, an inspection and repairs they are accountable for must be carried out. If the condensation has actually happened due to a failing to provide appropriate ventilation on their part, it’s their task to resolve the ventilation problem. Damp and mould can position a severe danger to health, causing breathing issues like asthma and bronchitis, especially in children. This is why it is essential that you report it to your proprietor, and that they sort it out as quickly as possible. Everybody is worthy of a safe house. Are features of your house risky, and has your social Housing landlord stopped working to make the required repairs? To discover more about your housing association obligations to renters, contact us.

What Is Housing Disrepair in A Oldbury Housing Association Home?

Many homes in the UK suffer from wet, among the most common factors that people look for housing disrepair compensation. Naturally, damp is a precursor to mould, and mould is likewise a really common reason for people to seek settlement from the property manager for mould. Your real estate association payment policy must cover what the association’s duties are with regard to claiming for required repair work such as damp and mould. Wet and mould are together, the most typical factors for people to make a complaint to their real estate association, there are many more factors such as: No warm water Damaged heating Malfunctioning electrics No gas supply Dripping pipes or roofing Broken windows or doors There really are many reasons that you may require to declare for real estate disrepair against your housing association. Call us here at We and inform us what your issue is, and we will let you know whether you have a valid claim or not. You can use the number at the end of this guide to call us.

Following Your Housing Association’s Complaints Process

Your Housing association will have its own protests procedure. You need to have been provided details of this treatment when you signed your occupancy arrangement. If you do not have it, call your Housing association and ask for a copy in composing. You need to follow this treatment effectively, only when this treatment stops working to get your Housing disrepair fixed, will there be a route to making a payment claim. We can help you to make personal injury claims for an injury or illness caused by Housing disrepair. Call us on the number down near the bottom of this guide to begin your claim today.

Taking Your Housing Association to Court for Housing Disrepair

As soon as you have actually completed your Housing association complaints procedure, you will then need to wait 8 weeks. During this 8-week duration, your Housing association ought to resolve your problem for you. If it does not, then you will need to bring a claims case against them, which will either be settled out of court, or litigate for judgement. We can help you take your Housing associated to court. Call us at the number at the bottom of this page to find out how we can do this.

Call Back

Enter your basic info we’ll get in touch shortly