Call Us Today: 0161 850 9796

No Win No Fee Compensation

Your claim for disrepair i.e. forcing Housing Asscociation or Council to carry out repairs will not cost you anything because our fees will be paid by your Housing Asscociation or Council.

However, if we also recover compensation for you, we will agree with you a proportion of this as a success fee. If we do not recover compensation there will of course be no further charge to you. All of this can be explained when we speak to you.

No Win No Fee | Email:

No Win No Fee

Housing Disrepair Penzance

If Yes & Your Penzance Housing Association or Council is Ignoring You

Call 0808 169 4398 to receive FREE, no obligation advice

Get a FREE Consultation with our Penzance Housing Association Claim Experts Today
Simply Call 0808 169 4398

Call Back Request

Housing Disrepair Claims Penzance - What can I declare for?

We examine claims on a case to case basis. Areas you can declare for are:

  • Payment for residing in a property with disrepair
  • Personal effects that has actually been damaged due to disrepair
  • Injury to your health caused by the disrepair.

Just how much compensation could I receive?

Our primary objective is to get your home fixed to your lawyer’s standard not to the property manager’s requirement. Everybody has a legal right to live in a well-maintained property.

A property manager will offer compensation depending upon the seriousness of the disrepair and the length of time, compensation differs on a case to case basis. You can also declare for any personal products you have actually needed to change due to the disrepair.

For a claim to succeed you need to have advised the Housing Association. We can assist in helping you do this with no cost.

Mould or Damp Problems

Pest or Rodent infestation.

Roofing, Windows, Gutters or Drains.

Structural defects to your property

Electrics or Boilers.

Flooding and water leakages.

Disrepair Claims Penzance

What is a Housing Association Repairs and Maintenance Policy on Health and Safety Standards?

There are particular health and safety standards which apply to leased houses. By law, your house should be safe and fit to live in when your tenancy begins and this must continue throughout the tenancy. From the beginning to the end of your tenancy, your housing association has obligations to fix and maintain safety of:. The gas supply and gas home appliances they supply. Electrical electrical wiring and electrical home appliances they provide. Condensation, wet and mould are also common issues that you may stumble upon. You ought to report issues with this to your landlord right away. Every property owner, whether they are a regional authority or a housing association, has obligations to fix damp and mould, as well as to recognize the reason for the issue. After you’ve reported the problem, a maintenance they are accountable for must be performed. For example, if the condensation has actually occurred due to a stopping working to provide sufficient ventilation on their part, it’s their task to solve the ventilation concern. Moist and mould can present a major threat to health, causing respiratory problems like asthma and bronchitis, especially in young children. This is why it is important that you report it to your property owner, which they arrange it out as quickly as possible. Everybody deserves a safe home. Are features of your house unsafe, and has your social Housing landlord failed to make the required repair work? To discover more about your housing association responsibilities to tenants, contact us.

What Is A Housing Association?

No guide to making housing association problems would be complete without a complete description of what a real estate association is. These are non-profit making business, which own several homes, and remain in the business of renting these homes out. Where a personal landlord might just have one or a handful of residential or commercial properties, a real estate association could possibly be renting out hundreds at a time. All of the profit made from leasing goes towards keeping and improving the homes, in addition to extending the property portfolio. Housing association homes that are leased to low-income groups is often provided the name social housing. It is the really non-profit making organisation you would make a claim for housing association settlement versus. We can help you with housing association settlement claims, call us on the number down at the end of this guide to find out how we can help you.

When Could Make A Complaint About Your Penzance Housing Association?

Choosing simply when to make a problem to your real estate association will come down to simply how bad the housing disrepair really is. If it is the middle of winter season and the main heating system has actually broken down, you will want to complain rapidly. In your occupancy agreement, you will discover information about the maximum timescale that your real estate association has to fix specific types of repairs. If this maximum timescale has not run, then you ought to be reporting the need for a repair, instead of making a grievance about a repair not being performed. We can help you claim for real estate disrepair from your real estate association. Call us on the phone number down at the end of this guide to continue.

Following Your Housing Association’s Complaints Process

Your Housing association will have its own formal complaints procedure. You should have been given details of this procedure when you signed your occupancy agreement. If you don’t have it, call your Housing association and request for a copy in writing. You should follow this treatment properly, only when this treatment fails to get your Housing disrepair repaired, will there be a route to making a payment claim. We can help you to make personal injury claims for an injury or health problem triggered by Housing disrepair. Call us on the number down near the bottom of this guide to start your claim today.

Taking Your Housing Association to Court for Housing Disrepair

As soon as you have completed your Housing association complaints procedure, you will then need to wait 8 weeks. Throughout this 8-week period, your Housing association need to solve your problem for you. If it does not, then you will require to bring a claims case versus them, which will either be settled out of court, or litigate for judgement. We can assist you take your Housing associated to court. Call us at the number at the bottom of this page to discover how we can do this.

Call Back

Enter your basic info we’ll get in touch shortly