Call Us Today: 0161 850 9796

No Win No Fee Compensation

Your claim for disrepair i.e. forcing Housing Asscociation or Council to carry out repairs will not cost you anything because our fees will be paid by your Housing Asscociation or Council.

However, if we also recover compensation for you, we will agree with you a proportion of this as a success fee. If we do not recover compensation there will of course be no further charge to you. All of this can be explained when we speak to you.

No Win No Fee | Email:

No Win No Fee

Housing Disrepair Portsmouth

If Yes & Your Portsmouth Housing Association or Council is Ignoring You

Call 0808 169 4398 to receive FREE, no obligation advice

Get a FREE Consultation with our Portsmouth Housing Association Claim Experts Today
Simply Call 0808 169 4398

Call Back Request

Housing Disrepair Claims Portsmouth - What can I claim for?

We examine claims on a case to case basis. Areas you can declare for are:

  • Payment for residing in a property with disrepair
  • Personal effects that has actually been damaged due to disrepair
  • Injury to your health caused by the disrepair.

Just how much money could I receive?

Our primary objective is to get your home fixed to your lawyer’s standard not to the property manager’s requirement. Everybody has a legal right to live in a well-maintained property.

A property manager will offer compensation depending upon the seriousness of the disrepair and the length of time, compensation differs on a case to case basis. You can also declare for any personal products you have actually needed to change due to the disrepair.

For your claim to succeed you need to have advised the Housing Association. We can assist in helping you do this free of charge.

Mould or Damp Problems

Rodent and pest infestation.

Roofing, Windows, Gutters or Drains.

Structural defects to your property

Electrics or Boilers.

Flooding and water leakages.

Disrepair Claims Portsmouth

What is Housing Association Responsibilities to Portsmouth Tenants?

Although it is tough to develop what the repair work obligations of a housing association or local authority are, in general, social Housing property managers are normally responsible for repairs and maintenance. When you first move in, and throughout your occupancy, your proprietor should ensure that the property: Is clean and healthy to live in Has been repaired (if there is damage). Has safe, practical gas, electrical and pipes. Has safe and secure doors and windows which work properly. Your regional authority or housing association will likely have a repair work and upkeep policy, so it’s an excellent concept to request a copy of this when you relocate. This way, if anything does require repairing during your tenancy you have a point of referral to understand if the commitment lies with you or your property manager. If your home is harmed, then is damaged further by repair work and maintenance work organised by your property owner, then they are accountable for remedying and spending for repair work. If you are living in a home with structural disrepair, your landlord should make the needed repairs as soon as possible. In addition, if you’re avoided from utilizing all or part of your house because of repair, it is possible to request for short-term lodging or a decrease in rent for the time you are affected. Are you residing in a state of disrepair? If your landlord stops working to provide you with the needed repairs then our Housing disrepair lawyers can assist you claim for these repairs and compensation. Is your property owner failing to provide you with a safe and in shape living area? Contact us.

What is a Housing Association Repairs and Maintenance Policy on Health and Safety Standards?

There are specific health and safety standards which apply to leased homes. By law, your house needs to be safe and fit to reside in when your tenancy begins and this need to continue throughout the tenancy. From the beginning to the end of your occupancy, your housing association has responsibilities to repair and maintain safety of:. The gas supply and gas appliances they offer. Electrical wiring and electrical devices they provide. Condensation, moist and mould are likewise common problems that you may stumble upon. You ought to report problems with this to your proprietor instantly. Every property manager, whether they are a local authority or a housing association, has responsibilities to repair damp and mould, as well as to determine the cause of the problem. After you’ve reported the problem, a maintenance they are accountable for must be carried out. For example, if the condensation has actually happened due to a stopping working to supply sufficient ventilation on their part, it’s their job to resolve the ventilation concern. Damp and mould can posture a serious threat to health, triggering breathing issues like asthma and bronchitis, especially in children. This is why it is necessary that you report it to your property owner, and that they sort it out as rapidly as possible. Everybody deserves a safe house. Are functions of your home hazardous, and has your social Housing landlord failed to make the needed repairs? To find out more about your housing association responsibilities to renters, contact us.

What Are my Housing Association Repair Obligations and Requirements?

Although as a renter you do have a specific amount of duty to keep where you live clean, safe and neat, your local authority or housing association likewise has a great deal of repair work and upkeep commitments. Social Housing landlords are accountable for many repairs in your home, including any damage or disrepair impacting:. the structure/exterior of the building i.e. the roofing system, walls, windows and external doors. main heating, gas fires, fireplaces, flues, ventilation and chimneys. water system, pipes, sinks, toilets and baths. external drains and guttering. gas pipes, electrical wiring and any appliances supplied i.e. if a washing device is offered the landlord is most likely accountable if it breaks. typical areas like lifts and entrances. If you reside in a house of multiple profession or an HMO, your proprietor has a lot more responsibilities for fire and general safety, water system and drainage, gas and electricity and waste disposal. These should be detailed in your occupancy agreement, which our Housing disrepair solicitors can help you understand if you feel like you can claim versus your property owner or social housing association. We can send somebody over to check the damage to your house if you live in social Housing to help us evaluate if you can make a claim. Contact us.

What Is Housing Disrepair in A Portsmouth Housing Association Home?

Many homes in the UK suffer from moist, among the most typical factors that individuals look for housing disrepair compensation. Of course, moist is a precursor to mould, and mould is likewise a very common reason for people to look for payment from the property manager for mould. Your housing association compensation policy ought to cover what the association’s responsibilities are with regard to declaring for required repairs such as wet and mould. Wet and mould are together, the most common reasons for people to make a complaint to their real estate association, there are lots of more factors such as: No hot water Damaged heating Faulty electrics No gas supply Leaking pipelines or roof Broken windows or doors There truly are numerous reasons why you might require to declare for real estate disrepair against your real estate association. Call us here at We and tell us what your issue is, and we will let you understand whether you have a legitimate claim or not. You can utilize the number at the end of this guide to call us.

Call Back

Enter your basic info we’ll get in touch shortly