Call Us Today: 0161 850 9796

No Win No Fee Compensation

Your claim for disrepair i.e. forcing Housing Asscociation or Council to carry out repairs will not cost you anything because our fees will be paid by your Housing Asscociation or Council.

However, if we also recover compensation for you, we will agree with you a proportion of this as a success fee. If we do not recover compensation there will of course be no further charge to you. All of this can be explained when we speak to you.

No Win No Fee | Email:

No Win No Fee

Housing Disrepair Rawtenstall

If Yes & Your Rawtenstall Housing Association or Council is Ignoring You

Call 0808 169 4398 to receive FREE, no obligation advice

Get a FREE Consultation with our Rawtenstall Housing Association Claim Experts Today
Simply Call 0808 169 4398

Call Back Request

Housing Disrepair Claims Rawtenstall - What can I claim for?

We examine claims on a case to case basis. Areas you can declare for are:

  • Payment for residing in a property with disrepair
  • Personal effects that has actually been damaged due to disrepair
  • Injury to your health caused by the disrepair.

Just how much money could I receive?

Our primary objective is to get your home fixed to your lawyer’s standard not to the property manager’s requirement. Everybody has a legal right to live in a well-maintained property.

A property manager will offer compensation depending upon the seriousness of the disrepair and the length of time, compensation differs on a case to case basis. You can also declare for any personal products you have actually needed to change due to the disrepair.

For a claim to succeed you need to have advised the Housing Association. We can assist in helping you do this with no cost.

Damp or mould Problems

Pest or Rodent infestation.

Roofing, Windows, Gutters or Drains.

Structural defects to your property

Electrics or Boilers.

Flooding and water leakages.

Disrepair Claims Rawtenstall

Rawtenstall Housing Association Tenant Responsibilities and Repair Obligations.

As a housing association occupant, you have a variety of repair and maintenance commitments, mainly for features inside your home. For instance, if you or somebody visiting your home inadvertently or deliberately causes damage, you’ll be the one responsible for fixing it. If something happens and repair work is needed then you ought to tell your property owner as soon as possible. They might agree to perform residential or commercial property repair work and maintenance themselves and then charge the cost to you, or they might agree to you fixing it. By law, in every occupancy contract it will specify that you should give access for repair work: your landlord or their representative deserves to access your house as long as they offer you at least twenty-four hours notification. In an emergency situation, for example if a pipe has burst, and they can’t call you then they hold the right to enter the property without your authorization. You are responsible for utilizing your home in a “tenant-like” method, which generally implies:. Carrying out small repair work yourself i.e. changing fuses and light bulbs. Keeping your home fairly clean. Not triggering damage to the home – including visitors. Utilizing any components and fittings correctly, for instance, not blocking a toilet by flushing something inappropriate down it. It is extremely important to keep in mind that at no point throughout the occupancy do you have the right to stop paying or refuse to pay lease. Even if your property manager has actually stopped working to perform repairs, you must continue to pay rent till the end of the occupancy. If you think you should not have to pay the total, you can form a grievance with the proprietor in which you can mention your reasons.

What Is Housing Disrepair in A Rawtenstall Housing Association Home?

Lots of homes in the UK struggle with wet, among the most common reasons that people look for real estate disrepair payment. Naturally, moist is a precursor to mould, and mould is also an extremely typical reason for individuals to look for payment from the property manager for mould. Your housing association settlement policy need to cover what the association’s tasks are with regard to claiming for required repairs such as damp and mould. Moist and mould are together, the most typical reasons for people to make a problem to their housing association, there are many more factors such as: No warm water Damaged heating Faulty electrics No gas supply Leaking pipes or roofing Damaged windows or doors There truly are numerous reasons that you might require to claim for real estate disrepair against your housing association. Call us here at We and inform us what your issue is, and we will let you understand whether you have a valid claim or not. You can utilize the number at the end of this guide to call us.

Taking Your Housing Association to Court for Housing Disrepair

As soon as you have finished your Housing association complaints procedure, you will then need to wait 8 weeks. Throughout this 8-week period, your Housing association should resolve your grievance for you. If it does not, then you will require to bring a claims case versus them, which will either be settled out of court, or go to court for judgement. We can assist you take your Housing associated to court. Call us at the number at the bottom of this page to find out how we can do this.

Call Back

Enter your basic info we’ll get in touch shortly