Call Us Today: 0161 850 9796

No Win No Fee Compensation

Your claim for disrepair i.e. forcing Housing Asscociation or Council to carry out repairs will not cost you anything because our fees will be paid by your Housing Asscociation or Council.

However, if we also recover compensation for you, we will agree with you a proportion of this as a success fee. If we do not recover compensation there will of course be no further charge to you. All of this can be explained when we speak to you.

No Win No Fee | Email:

No Win No Fee

Housing Disrepair Reddish Green

If Yes & Your Reddish Green Housing Association or Council is Ignoring You

Call 0808 169 4398 to receive FREE, no obligation advice

Get a FREE Consultation with our Reddish Green Housing Association Claim Experts Today
Simply Call 0808 169 4398

Call Back Request

Housing Disrepair Claims Reddish Green - What can I claim for?

We examine claims on a case to case basis. Areas you can declare for are:

  • Payment for residing in a property with disrepair
  • Personal effects that has actually been damaged due to disrepair
  • Injury to your health caused by the disrepair.

Just how much compensation could I receive?

Our primary objective is to get your home fixed to your lawyer’s standard not to the property manager’s requirement. Everybody has a legal right to live in a well-maintained property.

A property manager will offer compensation depending upon the seriousness of the disrepair and the length of time, compensation differs on a case to case basis. You can also declare for any personal products you have actually needed to change due to the disrepair.

For your claim to succeed you need to have advised the Council. We can assist in helping you do this free of charge.

Mould or Damp Problems

Rodent and pest infestation.

Roofing, Windows, Gutters or Drains.

Structural defects to your property

Boilers and Electrics.

Flooding and water leakages.

Disrepair Claims Reddish Green

Repair Work Commitments in Housing Association and Reddish Green Local Authority Homes: Renters or Landlords?

If you reside in social Housing, your rights and obligations as a tenant most likely differ from if you resided in private rented Housing. One grey area which tenants tend to lack understanding in is who pays for property repair work and maintenance in social Housing, specifically if the damage is not the renter’s fault. Do the repair responsibilities in housing association and regional authority homes fall to the renter or the landlord? The response is – it depends. In some cases it is clear cut that the tenant is accountable for a repair work, and often it’s apparent that the landlord should pay up, however what occurs when it isn’t so black and white? Or, what occurs if a housing association overlooks their repair commitments and leaves their renter living in disrepair? This guide intends to help you establish if your social Housing property manager is trying to shirk their duty and what to do about it if they are. If you reside in social or council Housing and your landlord is refusing to make necessary repairs, we can help. Repair work and Maintenance in Social Housing

Reddish Green Housing Association Tenant Responsibilities and Repair Obligations.

As a housing association occupant, you have a variety of repair and maintenance obligations, primarily for functions inside your property. If you or somebody visiting your house accidentally or intentionally causes damage, you’ll be the one accountable for fixing it. If something occurs and repair is required then you should inform your property owner as soon as possible. They might agree to perform residential or commercial property repair and upkeep themselves and then charge the expense to you, or they may accept you repairing it. By law, in every tenancy agreement it will mention that you need to give access for repair work: your property manager or their representative deserves to access your house as long as they provide you at least twenty-four hours notice. In an emergency situation, for instance if a pipeline has burst, and they can’t contact you then they hold the right to get in the home without your permission. You are accountable for utilizing your home in a “tenant-like” method, which typically suggests:. Carrying out small repairs yourself i.e. altering fuses and light bulbs. Keeping your house fairly tidy. Not triggering damage to the home – consisting of visitors. Utilizing any fixtures and fittings properly, for example, not blocking a toilet by flushing something unsuitable down it. It is extremely essential to note that at no point during the occupancy do you can stop paying or refuse to pay lease. Even if your proprietor has failed to carry out repairs, you must continue to pay lease up until the end of the occupancy. If you believe you ought to not have to pay the total, you can form a complaint with the proprietor in which you can state your reasons.

What Is A Housing Association?

No guide to making housing association problems would be complete without a full description of what a housing association is. These are non-profit making enterprises, which own numerous residential or commercial properties, and are in the business of leasing these residential or commercial properties out. Where a private proprietor may only have one or a handful of residential or commercial properties, a housing association might possibly be renting out hundreds at a time. All of the profit made from renting goes towards keeping and improving the properties, as well as extending the property portfolio. Housing association residential or commercial properties that are leased to low-income groups is often given the name social housing. It is the really non-profit making organisation you would make a claim for housing association compensation against. We can assist you with real estate association compensation claims, call us on the number down at the end of this guide to learn how we can help you.

Call Back

Enter your basic info we’ll get in touch shortly