Call Us Today: 0161 850 9796

No Win No Fee Compensation

Your claim for disrepair i.e. forcing Housing Asscociation or Council to carry out repairs will not cost you anything because our fees will be paid by your Housing Asscociation or Council.

However, if we also recover compensation for you, we will agree with you a proportion of this as a success fee. If we do not recover compensation there will of course be no further charge to you. All of this can be explained when we speak to you.

No Win No Fee | Email:

No Win No Fee

Housing Disrepair Roddam

If Yes & Your Roddam Housing Association or Council is Ignoring You

Call 0808 169 4398 to receive FREE, no obligation advice

Get a FREE Consultation with our Roddam Housing Association Claim Experts Today
Simply Call 0808 169 4398

Call Back Request

Housing Disrepair Claims Roddam - What can I claim for?

We examine claims on a case to case basis. Areas you can declare for are:

  • Payment for residing in a property with disrepair
  • Personal effects that has actually been damaged due to disrepair
  • Injury to your health caused by the disrepair.

Just how much could I receive?

Our primary objective is to get your home fixed to your lawyer’s standard not to the property manager’s requirement. Everybody has a legal right to live in a well-maintained property.

A property manager will offer compensation depending upon the seriousness of the disrepair and the length of time, compensation differs on a case to case basis. You can also declare for any personal products you have actually needed to change due to the disrepair.

For your claim to succeed you need to have advised the Housing Association. We can assist in helping you do this free of charge.

Mould or Damp Problems

Pest or Rodent infestation.

Roofing, Windows, Gutters or Drains.

Structural defects to your property

Boilers and Electrics.

Flooding and water leakages.

Disrepair Claims Roddam

Repair Work Commitments in Housing Association and Roddam Resident Authority Houses: Renters or Landlords?

If you reside in social Housing, your rights and duties as a renter most likely vary from if you lived in private rented Housing. One grey area which renters tend to do not have understanding in is who pays for property repairs and upkeep in social Housing, especially if the damage is not the renter’s fault. Do the repair responsibilities in housing association and regional authority homes are up to the tenant or the property owner? The answer is – it depends. In some cases it is clear cut that the occupant is responsible for a repair, and sometimes it’s apparent that the property manager should pay up, however what happens when it isn’t so black and white? Or, what occurs if a housing association neglects their repair responsibilities and leaves their tenant living in disrepair? This guide intends to assist you develop if your social Housing landlord is attempting to shirk their obligation and what to do about it if they are. If you live in social or council Housing and your landlord is declining to make necessary repairs, we can assist. Repair work and Maintenance in Social Housing

What is a Housing Association Repairs and Maintenance Policy on Health and Safety Standards?

There are particular health and wellness standards which apply to leased houses. By law, your house needs to be safe and in shape to reside in when your tenancy begins and this need to continue throughout the occupancy. From the starting to the end of your tenancy, your housing association has commitments to fix and keep security of:. The gas supply and gas home appliances they supply. Electrical electrical wiring and electrical devices they provide. Condensation, moist and mould are also common issues that you might discover. You must report problems with this to your property manager instantly. Every proprietor, whether they are a regional authority or a housing association, has obligations to fix wet and mould, as well as to determine the cause of the problem. After you’ve reported the issue, an inspection and repairs they are accountable for should be performed. If the condensation has taken place due to a stopping working to offer sufficient ventilation on their part, it’s their job to deal with the ventilation concern. Damp and mould can present a major threat to health, causing breathing problems like asthma and bronchitis, especially in kids. This is why it is vital that you report it to your property owner, which they arrange it out as rapidly as possible. Everyone should have a safe home. Are features of your home unsafe, and has your social Housing property owner failed to make the required repairs? To find out more about your housing association duties to tenants, get in touch.

How to Complain About Roddam Repairs and Maintenance

If you need to grumble to the real estate association, there are 3 primary methods for doing this. The first technique should be used in all cases; the other 2 will depend on the nature of the housing repair work. You can perhaps pursue property owner payment for trouble for actually having to make a claim. The very first technique is to contact your real estate association and follow their formal complaints procedure. This should be detailed in your tenancy agreement. The 2nd technique is to grumble to the Housing Ombudsmen Service. A Government body specifically charged with looking after the occupants’ rights. The third approach only works for health-threatening housing disrepair. Such as payment for disrepair example would be serious, health-threatening mould. And in these cases, you can make a complaint to the Environmental Health Department, who deals with any problems that trigger a health threat to the public. We can also encourage you about the very best grievances procedure to follow, call us on the number at the bottom of this guide to learn how.

Call Back

Enter your basic info we’ll get in touch shortly