Call Us Today: 0161 850 9796

No Win No Fee Compensation

Your claim for disrepair i.e. forcing Housing Asscociation or Council to carry out repairs will not cost you anything because our fees will be paid by your Housing Asscociation or Council.

However, if we also recover compensation for you, we will agree with you a proportion of this as a success fee. If we do not recover compensation there will of course be no further charge to you. All of this can be explained when we speak to you.

No Win No Fee | Email:

No Win No Fee

Housing Disrepair Runcorn

If Yes & Your Runcorn Housing Association or Council is Ignoring You

Call 0808 169 4398 to receive FREE, no obligation advice

Get a FREE Consultation with our Runcorn Housing Association Claim Experts Today
Simply Call 0808 169 4398

Call Back Request

Housing Disrepair Claims Runcorn - What can I claim for?

We examine claims on a case to case basis. Areas you can declare for are:

  • Payment for residing in a property with disrepair
  • Personal effects that has actually been damaged due to disrepair
  • Injury to your health caused by the disrepair.

Just how much compensation could I receive?

Our primary objective is to get your home fixed to your lawyer’s standard not to the property manager’s requirement. Everybody has a legal right to live in a well-maintained property.

A property manager will offer compensation depending upon the seriousness of the disrepair and the length of time, compensation differs on a case to case basis. You can also declare for any personal products you have actually needed to change due to the disrepair.

For your claim to succeed you need to have advised the Council. We can assist in helping you do this with no cost.

Mould or Damp Problems

Rodent and pest infestation.

Roofing, Windows, Gutters or Drains.

Structural defects to your property

Electrics or Boilers.

Flooding and water leakages.

Disrepair Claims Runcorn

Repair Work Responsibilities in Housing Association and Runcorn Local Authority Houses: Tenants or Landlords?

If you live in social Housing, your rights and duties as a renter likely differ from if you resided in private rented Housing. One grey area which occupants tend to do not have understanding in is who pays for home repairs and upkeep in social Housing, especially if the damage is not the renter’s fault. Do the repair work obligations in housing association and regional authority houses fall to the occupant or the property manager? The answer is – it depends. Often it is clear cut that the occupant is responsible for a repair, and in some cases it’s apparent that the property manager should pay up, however what happens when it isn’t so black and white? Or, what occurs if a housing association disregards their repair responsibilities and leaves their tenant living in disrepair? This guide means to help you develop if your social Housing property owner is trying to shirk their obligation and what to do about it if they are. If you reside in social or council Housing and your property manager is refusing to make necessary repair work, we can assist. Repairs and Maintenance in Social Housing

What is Housing Association Responsibilities to Runcorn Tenants?

It is difficult to develop what the repair commitments of a housing association or local authority are, in basic, social Housing property owners are normally responsible for repairs and maintenance. When you initially relocate, and throughout your occupancy, your proprietor should ensure that the residential or commercial property: Is tidy and in shape to reside in Has actually been fixed (if there is damage). Has safe, practical gas, electrical and pipes. Has safe and safe and secure doors and windows which work properly. Your regional authority or housing association will likely have a repairs and upkeep policy, so it’s a great idea to request a copy of this when you move in. By doing this, if anything does need fixing during your occupancy you have a point of reference to understand if the obligation lies with you or your proprietor. If your house is damaged, then is damaged further by repair work and upkeep work organised by your property manager, then they are responsible for correcting and paying for repair work. If you are living in a home with structural disrepair, your proprietor should make the needed repair work as soon as possible. Furthermore, if you’re prevented from utilizing all or part of your house because of repair work, it is possible to request for short-term lodging or a reduction in rent for the time you are affected. Are you residing in a state of disrepair? If your proprietor fails to supply you with the required repair work then our Housing disrepair lawyers can assist you declare for these repairs and settlement. Is your property owner stopping working to supply you with a safe and healthy living location? Contact us.

What Is Housing Disrepair in A Runcorn Housing Association Home?

Numerous homes in the UK suffer from damp, one of the most common reasons that people look for real estate disrepair settlement. Naturally, moist is a precursor to mould, and mould is also an extremely common factor for individuals to look for settlement from the property owner for mould. Your real estate association settlement policy need to cover what the association’s responsibilities are with regard to declaring for needed repairs such as moist and mould. Damp and mould are together, the most typical reasons for people to make a complaint to their housing association, there are numerous more reasons such as: No hot water Broken heating Malfunctioning electrics No gas supply Dripping pipes or roofing Broken windows or doors There really are lots of reasons you may need to claim for housing disrepair versus your housing association. Call us here at We and tell us what your problem is, and we will let you understand whether you have a valid claim or not. You can use the number at the end of this guide to call us.

When Could Make A Complaint About Your Runcorn Housing Association?

Deciding simply when to make a problem to your housing association will boil down to just how bad the housing disrepair in fact is. For example, if it is the middle of winter and the central heater has broken down, you will wish to grumble rapidly. In your occupancy agreement, you will discover info about the optimum timescale that your housing association has to repair certain types of repairs. If this maximum timescale has not run, then you should be reporting the requirement for a repair, rather than making a problem about a repair work not being performed. We can help you declare for housing disrepair from your real estate association. Call us on the telephone number down at the end of this guide to proceed.

How to Complain About Runcorn Repairs and Maintenance

If you need to complain to the housing association, there are 3 main approaches for doing this. The very first technique must be utilized in all cases; the other two will depend upon the nature of the housing repair work. Also, you can possibly pursue property manager payment for hassle for actually needing to make a claim. The very first method is to contact your housing association and follow their formal complaints treatment. This should be detailed in your occupancy arrangement. The second technique is to grumble to the Housing Ombudsmen Service. A Government body particularly charged with looking after the tenants’ rights. The 3rd approach just works for health-threatening real estate disrepair. Such as payment for disrepair example would be severe, health-threatening mould. And in these cases, you can make a problem to the Environmental Health Department, who handles any issues that trigger a health danger to the general public. We can also encourage you about the very best complaints treatment to follow, call us on the number at the bottom of this guide to find out how.

Call Back

Enter your basic info we’ll get in touch shortly