Call Us Today: 0161 850 9796

No Win No Fee Compensation

Your claim for disrepair i.e. forcing Housing Asscociation or Council to carry out repairs will not cost you anything because our fees will be paid by your Housing Asscociation or Council.

However, if we also recover compensation for you, we will agree with you a proportion of this as a success fee. If we do not recover compensation there will of course be no further charge to you. All of this can be explained when we speak to you.

No Win No Fee | Email:

No Win No Fee

Housing Disrepair Southport

If Yes & Your Southport Housing Association or Council is Ignoring You

Call 0808 169 4398 to receive FREE, no obligation advice

Get a FREE Consultation with our Southport Housing Association Claim Experts Today
Simply Call 0808 169 4398

Call Back Request

Housing Disrepair Claims Southport - What can I declare for?

We examine claims on a case to case basis. Areas you can declare for are:

  • Payment for residing in a property with disrepair
  • Personal effects that has actually been damaged due to disrepair
  • Injury to your health caused by the disrepair.

Just how much money could I receive?

Our primary objective is to get your home fixed to your lawyer’s standard not to the property manager’s requirement. Everybody has a legal right to live in a well-maintained property.

A property manager will offer compensation depending upon the seriousness of the disrepair and the length of time, compensation differs on a case to case basis. You can also declare for any personal products you have actually needed to change due to the disrepair.

For a claim to succeed you need to have advised the Housing Association. We can assist in helping you do this with no cost.

Mould or Damp Problems

Rodent and pest infestation.

Roofing, Windows, Gutters or Drains.

Structural defects to your property

Boilers and Electrics.

Flooding and water leakages.

Disrepair Claims Southport

Repair Commitments in Housing Association and Southport Resident Authority Houses: Occupants or Landlords?

If you reside in social Housing, your rights and obligations as a tenant likely differ from if you lived in personal leased Housing. One grey area which tenants tend to lack knowledge in is who pays for residential or commercial property repair work and maintenance in social Housing, specifically if the damage is not the occupant’s fault. Do the repair obligations in housing association and local authority homes fall to the tenant or the property manager? The response is – it depends. Sometimes it is clear cut that the tenant is responsible for a repair work, and in some cases it’s apparent that the property manager should pay up, however what takes place when it isn’t so black and white? Or, what takes place if a housing association disregards their repair work responsibilities and leaves their renter living in disrepair? This guide intends to assist you develop if your social Housing landlord is trying to shirk their responsibility and what to do about it if they are. If you reside in social or council Housing and your landlord is refusing to make necessary repair work, we can help. Repairs and Maintenance in Social Housing

What Are my Housing Association Repair Obligations and Requirements?

Although as a renter you do have a certain amount of duty to keep where you live tidy, safe and neat, your regional authority or housing association likewise has a great deal of repair and upkeep responsibilities. Social Housing property owners are responsible for many repairs in your house, including any damage or disrepair affecting:. the structure/exterior of the structure i.e. the roofing, walls, windows and external doors. central heating, gas fires, fireplaces, flues, ventilation and chimneys. supply of water, pipelines, sinks, toilets and baths. external drains and guttering. gas pipelines, electrical circuitry and any home appliances offered i.e. if a cleaning machine is offered the proprietor is most likely responsible if it breaks. common areas like lifts and entrances. If you reside in a house of numerous occupation or an HMO, your property owner has even more responsibilities for fire and basic safety, water system and drain, gas and electrical power and garbage disposal. These need to be detailed in your occupancy agreement, which our Housing disrepair solicitors can help you comprehend if you feel like you can claim versus your property manager or social housing association. We can send out someone over to examine the damage to your house if you reside in social Housing to help us assess if you can make a claim. Contact us.

Call Back

Enter your basic info we’ll get in touch shortly