Call Us Today: 0161 850 9796

No Win No Fee Compensation

Your claim for disrepair i.e. forcing Housing Asscociation or Council to carry out repairs will not cost you anything because our fees will be paid by your Housing Asscociation or Council.

However, if we also recover compensation for you, we will agree with you a proportion of this as a success fee. If we do not recover compensation there will of course be no further charge to you. All of this can be explained when we speak to you.

No Win No Fee | Email:

No Win No Fee

Housing Disrepair Springfield

If Yes & Your Springfield Housing Association or Council is Ignoring You

Call 0808 169 4398 to receive FREE, no obligation advice

Get a FREE Consultation with our Springfield Housing Association Claim Experts Today
Simply Call 0808 169 4398

Call Back Request

Housing Disrepair Claims Springfield - What can I claim for?

We examine claims on a case to case basis. Areas you can declare for are:

  • Payment for residing in a property with disrepair
  • Personal effects that has actually been damaged due to disrepair
  • Injury to your health caused by the disrepair.

Just how much money could I receive?

Our primary objective is to get your home fixed to your lawyer’s standard not to the property manager’s requirement. Everybody has a legal right to live in a well-maintained property.

A property manager will offer compensation depending upon the seriousness of the disrepair and the length of time, compensation differs on a case to case basis. You can also declare for any personal products you have actually needed to change due to the disrepair.

For a claim to succeed you need to have advised the Housing Association. We can assist in helping you do this free of charge.

Mould or Damp Problems

Pest or Rodent infestation.

Roofing, Windows, Gutters or Drains.

Structural defects to your property

Boilers and Electrics.

Flooding and water leakages.

Disrepair Claims Springfield

What is Housing Association Responsibilities to Springfield Tenants?

It is hard to develop what the repair work commitments of a housing association or regional authority are, in general, social Housing landlords are typically responsible for repairs and upkeep. When you initially move in, and throughout your tenancy, your property owner must make certain that the home: Is tidy and healthy to live in Has actually been repaired (if there is damage). Has safe, practical gas, electrical and plumbing. Has safe and safe windows and doors which work correctly. Your local authority or housing association will likely have a repair work and upkeep policy, so it’s a great idea to ask for a copy of this when you relocate. In this manner, if anything does need fixing throughout your occupancy you have a point of reference to know if the commitment lies with you or your property manager. If your home is harmed, then is damaged further by repair and maintenance work arranged by your proprietor, then they are responsible for remedying and spending for repairs. If you are residing in a home with structural disrepair, your proprietor needs to make the essential repairs as soon as possible. In addition, if you’re avoided from using all or part of your house because of repair work, it is possible to ask for momentary accommodation or a decrease in lease for the time you are impacted. Are you living in a state of disrepair? If your landlord stops working to offer you with the necessary repair work then our Housing disrepair solicitors can assist you declare for these repairs and settlement. Is your landlord stopping working to supply you with a safe and fit living location? Contact us.

What Are my Housing Association Repair Obligations and Requirements?

As a tenant you do have a specific quantity of duty to keep where you live tidy, safe and neat, your regional authority or housing association likewise has a lot of repair work and maintenance responsibilities. Social Housing proprietors are responsible for many repair work in your house, including any damage or disrepair affecting:. the structure/exterior of the building i.e. the roofing, walls, windows and external doors. central heating, gas fires, fireplaces, flues, ventilation and chimneys. supply of water, pipes, sinks, toilets and baths. external drains and guttering. gas pipelines, electrical circuitry and any appliances provided i.e. if a washing machine is provided the proprietor is most likely accountable if it breaks. typical locations like lifts and entryways. If you live in a home of several profession or an HMO, your property owner has a lot more duties for fire and basic security, supply of water and drain, gas and electrical energy and garbage disposal. These ought to be detailed in your occupancy contract, which our Housing disrepair lawyers can assist you understand if you feel like you have the right to claim versus your landlord or social housing association. We can send out someone over to inspect the damage to your home if you live in social Housing to assist us evaluate if you can make a claim. Get in touch.

Call Back

Enter your basic info we’ll get in touch shortly