Call Us Today: 0161 850 9796

No Win No Fee Compensation

Your claim for disrepair i.e. forcing Housing Asscociation or Council to carry out repairs will not cost you anything because our fees will be paid by your Housing Asscociation or Council.

However, if we also recover compensation for you, we will agree with you a proportion of this as a success fee. If we do not recover compensation there will of course be no further charge to you. All of this can be explained when we speak to you.

No Win No Fee | Email:

No Win No Fee

Housing Disrepair Stoke-on-Trent

If Yes & Your Stoke-on-Trent Housing Association or Council is Ignoring You

Call 0808 169 4398 to receive FREE, no obligation advice

Get a FREE Consultation with our Stoke-on-Trent Housing Association Claim Experts Today
Simply Call 0808 169 4398

Call Back Request

Housing Disrepair Claims Stoke-on-Trent - What can I declare for?

We examine claims on a case to case basis. Areas you can declare for are:

  • Payment for residing in a property with disrepair
  • Personal effects that has actually been damaged due to disrepair
  • Injury to your health caused by the disrepair.

Just how much compensation could I receive?

Our primary objective is to get your home fixed to your lawyer’s standard not to the property manager’s requirement. Everybody has a legal right to live in a well-maintained property.

A property manager will offer compensation depending upon the seriousness of the disrepair and the length of time, compensation differs on a case to case basis. You can also declare for any personal products you have actually needed to change due to the disrepair.

For a claim to succeed you need to have advised the Council. We can assist in helping you do this with no cost.

Damp or mould Problems

Rodent and pest infestation.

Roofing, Windows, Gutters or Drains.

Structural defects to your property

Electrics or Boilers.

Flooding and water leakages.

Disrepair Claims Stoke-on-Trent

What is a Housing Association Repairs and Maintenance Policy on Health and Safety Standards?

There are particular health and safety standards which apply to leased houses. By law, your house should be safe and in shape to live in when your occupancy begins and this must continue throughout the occupancy. From the starting to the end of your occupancy, your housing association has responsibilities to fix and preserve security of:. The gas supply and gas appliances they supply. Electrical circuitry and electrical home appliances they supply. Condensation, wet and mould are likewise typical issues that you might stumble upon. You should report problems with this to your proprietor instantly. Every landlord, whether they are a local authority or a housing association, has obligations to repair moist and mould, in addition to to identify the cause of the issue. After you’ve reported the problem, an inspection and repairs they are accountable for should be carried out. If the condensation has occurred due to a stopping working to provide sufficient ventilation on their part, it’s their task to resolve the ventilation issue. Damp and mould can present a serious risk to health, triggering breathing issues like asthma and bronchitis, particularly in kids. This is why it is essential that you report it to your property manager, which they arrange it out as rapidly as possible. Everyone should have a safe home. Are features of your house unsafe, and has your social Housing property manager failed to make the required repairs? To find out more about your housing association duties to occupants, contact us.

What Is Housing Disrepair in A Stoke-on-Trent Housing Association Home?

Lots of homes in the UK struggle with wet, one of the most common factors that individuals look for housing disrepair payment. Naturally, moist is a precursor to mould, and mould is likewise a very typical reason for people to seek compensation from the proprietor for mould. Your real estate association payment policy ought to cover what the association’s tasks are with regard to declaring for required repairs such as moist and mould. Although damp and mould are together, the most typical reasons for people to make a problem to their housing association, there are much more factors such as: No warm water Broken heating Defective electrics No gas supply Leaking pipes or roofing system Damaged windows or doors There truly are lots of reasons that you may need to claim for real estate disrepair versus your housing association. Call us here at We and tell us what your issue is, and we will let you know whether you have a legitimate claim or not. You can use the number at the end of this guide to call us.

When Could Make A Complaint About Your Stoke-on-Trent Housing Association?

Deciding simply when to make a complaint to your housing association will boil down to just how bad the real estate disrepair in fact is. For instance, if it is the middle of winter and the main heating system has actually broken down, you will want to complain quickly. In your tenancy arrangement, you will discover info about the maximum timescale that your real estate association has to fix certain types of repair work. If this maximum timescale has not run, then you must be reporting the requirement for a repair, rather than making a complaint about a repair work not being performed. We can assist you declare for real estate disrepair from your housing association. Call us on the telephone number down at the end of this guide to continue.

Following Your Housing Association’s Complaints Process

Your Housing association will have its own formal complaints procedure. You ought to have been offered details of this procedure when you signed your occupancy contract. If you do not have it, call your Housing association and ask for a copy in writing. You need to follow this procedure appropriately, just when this treatment fails to get your Housing disrepair repaired, will there be a route to making a settlement claim. We can help you to make accident claims for an injury or disease triggered by Housing disrepair. Call us on the number down near the bottom of this guide to start your claim today.

Call Back

Enter your basic info we’ll get in touch shortly