Call Us Today: 0161 850 9796

No Win No Fee Compensation

Your claim for disrepair i.e. forcing Housing Asscociation or Council to carry out repairs will not cost you anything because our fees will be paid by your Housing Asscociation or Council.

However, if we also recover compensation for you, we will agree with you a proportion of this as a success fee. If we do not recover compensation there will of course be no further charge to you. All of this can be explained when we speak to you.

No Win No Fee | Email:

No Win No Fee

Housing Disrepair Suffolk

If Yes & Your Suffolk Housing Association or Council is Ignoring You

Call 0808 169 4398 to receive FREE, no obligation advice

Get a FREE Consultation with our Suffolk Housing Association Claim Experts Today
Simply Call 0808 169 4398

Call Back Request

Housing Disrepair Claims Suffolk - What can I declare for?

We examine claims on a case to case basis. Areas you can declare for are:

  • Payment for residing in a property with disrepair
  • Personal effects that has actually been damaged due to disrepair
  • Injury to your health caused by the disrepair.

Just how much money could I receive?

Our primary objective is to get your home fixed to your lawyer’s standard not to the property manager’s requirement. Everybody has a legal right to live in a well-maintained property.

A property manager will offer compensation depending upon the seriousness of the disrepair and the length of time, compensation differs on a case to case basis. You can also declare for any personal products you have actually needed to change due to the disrepair.

For a claim to succeed you need to have advised the Housing Association. We can assist in helping you do this free of charge.

Damp or mould Problems

Pest or Rodent infestation.

Roofing, Windows, Gutters or Drains.

Structural defects to your property

Boilers and Electrics.

Flooding and water leakages.

Disrepair Claims Suffolk

What is Housing Association Responsibilities to Suffolk Tenants?

Although it is difficult to develop what the repair work obligations of a housing association or regional authority are, in general, social Housing property owners are typically responsible for repair work and upkeep. When you first relocate, and throughout your occupancy, your landlord needs to make certain that the residential or commercial property: Is clean and fit to live in Has actually been repaired (if there is damage). Has safe, practical gas, electrical and pipes. Has safe and safe windows and doors which work appropriately. Your regional authority or housing association will likely have a repairs and maintenance policy, so it’s a great concept to ask for a copy of this when you move in. By doing this, if anything does require fixing during your occupancy you have a point of recommendation to know if the obligation lies with you or your property manager. If your home is harmed, then is harmed even more by repair and upkeep work organised by your landlord, then they are accountable for remedying and spending for repairs. If you are living in a home with structural disrepair, your landlord must make the essential repair work as soon as possible. Furthermore, if you’re prevented from using all or part of your house because of repair work, it is possible to ask for temporary lodging or a reduction in rent for the time you are impacted. Are you residing in a state of disrepair? If your proprietor fails to supply you with the necessary repairs then our Housing disrepair lawyers can help you claim for these repair work and payment. Is your property manager failing to supply you with a safe and healthy living location? Get in touch.

What is a Housing Association Repairs and Maintenance Policy on Health and Safety Standards?

There are certain health and wellness requirements which apply to leased homes. By law, your home must be safe and in shape to live in when your tenancy begins and this should continue throughout the occupancy. From the starting to the end of your occupancy, your housing association has responsibilities to repair and preserve safety of:. The gas supply and gas appliances they provide. Electrical wiring and electrical appliances they supply. Condensation, damp and mould are likewise common problems that you might discover. You ought to report problems with this to your proprietor right away. Every proprietor, whether they are a local authority or a housing association, has obligations to repair damp and mould, as well as to identify the reason for the problem. After you’ve reported the issue, an inspection and repairs they are accountable for should be performed. For instance, if the condensation has actually taken place due to a stopping working to supply sufficient ventilation on their part, it’s their job to deal with the ventilation problem. Wet and mould can present a severe threat to health, causing respiratory issues like asthma and bronchitis, especially in kids. This is why it is essential that you report it to your property manager, which they arrange it out as quickly as possible. Everyone is worthy of a safe home. Are functions of your house risky, and has your social Housing proprietor stopped working to make the required repairs? To learn more about your housing association responsibilities to occupants, get in touch.

When Could Make A Complaint About Your Suffolk Housing Association?

Choosing simply when to make a grievance to your real estate association will come down to just how bad the real estate disrepair really is. If it is the middle of winter season and the main heating system has broken down, you will desire to complain rapidly. In your occupancy arrangement, you will discover information about the optimum timescale that your real estate association has to fix particular types of repairs. If this maximum timescale has not run, then you must be reporting the need for a repair work, instead of making a problem about a repair work not being carried out. We can assist you claim for housing disrepair from your real estate association. Call us on the telephone number down at the end of this guide to proceed.

Call Back

Enter your basic info we’ll get in touch shortly