Call Us Today: 0161 850 9796

No Win No Fee Compensation

Your claim for disrepair i.e. forcing Housing Asscociation or Council to carry out repairs will not cost you anything because our fees will be paid by your Housing Asscociation or Council.

However, if we also recover compensation for you, we will agree with you a proportion of this as a success fee. If we do not recover compensation there will of course be no further charge to you. All of this can be explained when we speak to you.

No Win No Fee | Email:

No Win No Fee

Housing Disrepair Thamesmead

If Yes & Your Thamesmead Housing Association or Council is Ignoring You

Call 0808 169 4398 to receive FREE, no obligation advice

Get a FREE Consultation with our Thamesmead Housing Association Claim Experts Today
Simply Call 0808 169 4398

Call Back Request

Housing Disrepair Claims Thamesmead - What can I declare for?

We examine claims on a case to case basis. Areas you can declare for are:

  • Payment for residing in a property with disrepair
  • Personal effects that has actually been damaged due to disrepair
  • Injury to your health caused by the disrepair.

Just how much could I receive?

Our primary objective is to get your home fixed to your lawyer’s standard not to the property manager’s requirement. Everybody has a legal right to live in a well-maintained property.

A property manager will offer compensation depending upon the seriousness of the disrepair and the length of time, compensation differs on a case to case basis. You can also declare for any personal products you have actually needed to change due to the disrepair.

For your claim to succeed you need to have advised the Housing Association. We can assist in helping you do this free of charge.

Mould or Damp Problems

Rodent and pest infestation.

Roofing, Windows, Gutters or Drains.

Structural defects to your property

Electrics or Boilers.

Flooding and water leakages.

Disrepair Claims Thamesmead

Repair Obligations in Housing Association and Thamesmead Resident Authority Residences: Tenants or Landlords?

If you reside in social Housing, your rights and responsibilities as an occupant most likely differ from if you resided in personal rented Housing. One grey location which occupants tend to lack knowledge in is who spends for property repair work and upkeep in social Housing, especially if the damage is not the occupant’s fault. Do the repair responsibilities in housing association and regional authority houses fall to the occupant or the property owner? The answer is – it depends. Often it is clear cut that the renter is responsible for a repair, and in some cases it’s obvious that the landlord should pay up, but what occurs when it isn’t so black and white? Or, what takes place if a housing association neglects their repair work commitments and leaves their tenant living in disrepair? This guide intends to assist you develop if your social Housing property manager is trying to shirk their duty and what to do about it if they are. If you live in social or council Housing and your property manager is declining to make necessary repair work, we can help. Repair work and Maintenance in Social Housing

When Could Make A Complaint About Your Thamesmead Housing Association?

Choosing just when to make a grievance to your housing association will boil down to just how bad the real estate disrepair really is. For example, if it is the middle of winter and the main heating unit has broken down, you will want to complain quickly. However, in your occupancy arrangement, you will find info about the optimum timescale that your housing association has to repair particular kinds of repairs. If this optimum timescale has not run, then you need to be reporting the need for a repair, instead of making a problem about a repair work not being performed. We can help you declare for real estate disrepair from your housing association. Call us on the telephone number down at the end of this guide to continue.

How to Complain About Thamesmead Repairs and Maintenance

If you need to complain to the real estate association, there are three main methods for doing this. The very first technique ought to be utilized in all cases; the other 2 will depend upon the nature of the real estate repair. Also, you can possibly pursue property owner payment for trouble for in fact needing to make a claim. The first method is to call your real estate association and follow their formal complaints procedure. This ought to be detailed in your occupancy contract. The second method is to complain to the Housing Ombudsmen Service. A Government body specifically charged with taking care of the tenants’ rights. The third method only works for health-threatening housing disrepair. Such as settlement for disrepair example would be major, health-threatening mould. And in these cases, you can make a problem to the Environmental Health Department, who deals with any problems that cause a health danger to the public. We can also recommend you about the best complaints treatment to follow, call us on the number at the bottom of this guide to discover how.

Call Back

Enter your basic info we’ll get in touch shortly