Call Us Today: 0161 850 9796

No Win No Fee Compensation

Your claim for disrepair i.e. forcing Housing Asscociation or Council to carry out repairs will not cost you anything because our fees will be paid by your Housing Asscociation or Council.

However, if we also recover compensation for you, we will agree with you a proportion of this as a success fee. If we do not recover compensation there will of course be no further charge to you. All of this can be explained when we speak to you.

No Win No Fee | Email:

No Win No Fee

Housing Disrepair Waterford

If Yes & Your Waterford Housing Association or Council is Ignoring You

Call 0808 169 4398 to receive FREE, no obligation advice

Get a FREE Consultation with our Waterford Housing Association Claim Experts Today
Simply Call 0808 169 4398

Call Back Request

Housing Disrepair Claims Waterford - What can I declare for?

We examine claims on a case to case basis. Areas you can declare for are:

  • Payment for residing in a property with disrepair
  • Personal effects that has actually been damaged due to disrepair
  • Injury to your health caused by the disrepair.

Just how much money could I receive?

Our primary objective is to get your home fixed to your lawyer’s standard not to the property manager’s requirement. Everybody has a legal right to live in a well-maintained property.

A property manager will offer compensation depending upon the seriousness of the disrepair and the length of time, compensation differs on a case to case basis. You can also declare for any personal products you have actually needed to change due to the disrepair.

For your claim to succeed you need to have advised the Council. We can assist in helping you do this free of charge.

Damp or mould Problems

Pest or Rodent infestation.

Roofing, Windows, Gutters or Drains.

Structural defects to your property

Electrics or Boilers.

Flooding and water leakages.

Disrepair Claims Waterford

What Are my Housing Association Repair Obligations and Requirements?

As a renter you do have a particular amount of duty to keep where you live clean, safe and neat, your local authority or housing association also has a lot of repair and maintenance responsibilities. Social Housing property owners are accountable for most repair work in your home, consisting of any damage or disrepair affecting:. the structure/exterior of the structure i.e. the roofing system, walls, windows and external doors. central heating, gas fires, fireplaces, flues, ventilation and chimneys. water system, pipelines, sinks, toilets and baths. external drains pipes and guttering. gas pipes, electrical wiring and any home appliances supplied i.e. if a cleaning maker is provided the landlord is likely accountable if it breaks. common areas like lifts and entryways. If you live in a home of numerous occupation or an HMO, your landlord has even more obligations for fire and basic security, supply of water and drain, gas and electrical power and garbage disposal. These ought to be detailed in your tenancy agreement, which our Housing disrepair solicitors can help you comprehend if you feel like you deserve to claim versus your proprietor or social housing association. We can send somebody over to check the damage to your house if you reside in social Housing to help us assess if you can make a claim. Contact us.

How to Complain About Waterford Repairs and Maintenance

If you need to complain to the housing association, there are 3 main approaches for doing this. The very first approach needs to be used in all cases; the other two will depend on the nature of the housing repair work. You can potentially pursue property owner settlement for inconvenience for in fact having to make a claim. The very first approach is to call your real estate association and follow their formal complaints treatment. This ought to be detailed in your tenancy contract. The second approach is to complain to the Housing Ombudsmen Service. A Government body particularly entrusted with looking after the renters’ rights. The third method just works for health-threatening housing disrepair. Such as payment for disrepair example would be severe, health-threatening mould. And in these cases, you can make a grievance to the Environmental Health Department, who deals with any problems that cause a health threat to the public. We can likewise advise you about the very best complaints procedure to follow, call us on the number at the bottom of this guide to learn how.

Following Your Housing Association’s Complaints Process

Your Housing association will have its own formal complaints treatment. You ought to have been given details of this treatment when you signed your tenancy arrangement. If you don’t have it, call your Housing association and ask for a copy in writing. You should follow this procedure correctly, only when this procedure fails to get your Housing disrepair fixed, will there be a route to making a payment claim. We can assist you to make accident claims for an injury or illness caused by Housing disrepair. Call us on the number down near the bottom of this guide to begin your claim today.

Call Back

Enter your basic info we’ll get in touch shortly