Call Us Today: 0161 850 9796

No Win No Fee Compensation

Your claim for disrepair i.e. forcing Housing Asscociation or Council to carry out repairs will not cost you anything because our fees will be paid by your Housing Asscociation or Council.

However, if we also recover compensation for you, we will agree with you a proportion of this as a success fee. If we do not recover compensation there will of course be no further charge to you. All of this can be explained when we speak to you.

No Win No Fee | Email:

No Win No Fee

Housing Disrepair West Retford

If Yes & Your West Retford Housing Association or Council is Ignoring You

Call 0808 169 4398 to receive FREE, no obligation advice

Get a FREE Consultation with our West Retford Housing Association Claim Experts Today
Simply Call 0808 169 4398

Call Back Request

Housing Disrepair Claims West Retford - What can I declare for?

We examine claims on a case to case basis. Areas you can declare for are:

  • Payment for residing in a property with disrepair
  • Personal effects that has actually been damaged due to disrepair
  • Injury to your health caused by the disrepair.

Just how much could I receive?

Our primary objective is to get your home fixed to your lawyer’s standard not to the property manager’s requirement. Everybody has a legal right to live in a well-maintained property.

A property manager will offer compensation depending upon the seriousness of the disrepair and the length of time, compensation differs on a case to case basis. You can also declare for any personal products you have actually needed to change due to the disrepair.

For your claim to succeed you need to have advised the Housing Association. We can assist in helping you do this with no cost.

Damp or mould Problems

Rodent and pest infestation.

Roofing, Windows, Gutters or Drains.

Structural defects to your property

Boilers and Electrics.

Flooding and water leakages.

Disrepair Claims West Retford

West Retford Housing Association Tenant Responsibilities and Repair Obligations.

As a housing association renter, you have a variety of repair work and maintenance responsibilities, primarily for features inside your home. For example, if you or someone visiting your house unintentionally or deliberately causes damage, you’ll be the one responsible for repairing it. If something occurs and repair work is needed then you must tell your property owner as soon as possible. They might consent to perform property repair work and maintenance themselves and then recharge the expense to you, or they might accept you repairing it. By law, in every occupancy arrangement it will mention that you need to give access for repair work: your property owner or their agent can access your house as long as they offer you at least twenty-four hours notice. In an emergency situation, for instance if a pipe has burst, and they can’t call you then they hold the right to enter the property without your approval. You are responsible for utilizing your home in a “tenant-like” method, which usually suggests:. Carrying out minor repairs yourself i.e. altering merges and light bulbs. Keeping your home fairly clean. Not triggering damage to the residential or commercial property – including visitors. Utilizing any fixtures and fittings correctly, for example, not obstructing a toilet by flushing something unsuitable down it. It is very important to note that at no point during the occupancy do you deserve to stop paying or refuse to pay rent. Even if your property manager has failed to carry out repairs, you need to continue to pay lease up until completion of the occupancy. If you believe you must not have to pay the full amount, you can form a grievance with the property manager in which you can mention your reasons.

When Could Make A Complaint About Your West Retford Housing Association?

Choosing simply when to make a complaint to your housing association will boil down to just how bad the housing disrepair actually is. If it is the middle of winter and the central heating system has actually broken down, you will desire to grumble rapidly. However, in your tenancy agreement, you will discover info about the maximum timescale that your real estate association needs to fix specific types of repairs. If this optimum timescale has not run, then you must be reporting the need for a repair, instead of making a grievance about a repair not being carried out. We can help you declare for real estate disrepair from your real estate association. Call us on the phone number down at the end of this guide to proceed.

Following Your Housing Association’s Complaints Process

Your Housing association will have its own formal complaints treatment. You ought to have been offered information of this treatment when you signed your occupancy agreement. If you don’t have it, call your Housing association and ask for a copy in writing. You must follow this procedure correctly, only when this treatment fails to get your Housing disrepair fixed, will there be a route to making a compensation claim. We can help you to make injury claims for an injury or disease brought on by Housing disrepair. Call us on the number down near the bottom of this guide to begin your claim today.

Taking Your Housing Association to Court for Housing Disrepair

When you have finished your Housing association complaints treatment, you will then need to wait 8 weeks. During this 8-week period, your Housing association should resolve your problem for you. If it does not, then you will require to bring a claims case versus them, which will either be settled out of court, or litigate for judgement. We can help you take your Housing associated to court. Call us at the number at the bottom of this page to discover how we can do this.

Call Back

Enter your basic info we’ll get in touch shortly