Call Us Today: 0161 850 9796

No Win No Fee Compensation

Your claim for disrepair i.e. forcing Housing Asscociation or Council to carry out repairs will not cost you anything because our fees will be paid by your Housing Asscociation or Council.

However, if we also recover compensation for you, we will agree with you a proportion of this as a success fee. If we do not recover compensation there will of course be no further charge to you. All of this can be explained when we speak to you.

No Win No Fee | Email:

No Win No Fee

Housing Disrepair Widmore

If Yes & Your Widmore Housing Association or Council is Ignoring You

Call 0808 169 4398 to receive FREE, no obligation advice

Get a FREE Consultation with our Widmore Housing Association Claim Experts Today
Simply Call 0808 169 4398

Call Back Request

Housing Disrepair Claims Widmore - What can I claim for?

We examine claims on a case to case basis. Areas you can declare for are:

  • Payment for residing in a property with disrepair
  • Personal effects that has actually been damaged due to disrepair
  • Injury to your health caused by the disrepair.

Just how much compensation could I receive?

Our primary objective is to get your home fixed to your lawyer’s standard not to the property manager’s requirement. Everybody has a legal right to live in a well-maintained property.

A property manager will offer compensation depending upon the seriousness of the disrepair and the length of time, compensation differs on a case to case basis. You can also declare for any personal products you have actually needed to change due to the disrepair.

For your claim to succeed you need to have advised the Council. We can assist in helping you do this with no cost.

Mould or Damp Problems

Pest or Rodent infestation.

Roofing, Windows, Gutters or Drains.

Structural defects to your property

Electrics or Boilers.

Flooding and water leakages.

Disrepair Claims Widmore

What is a Housing Association Repairs and Maintenance Policy on Health and Safety Standards?

There are particular health and wellness standards which apply to leased houses. By law, your house needs to be safe and in shape to reside in when your tenancy begins and this should continue throughout the tenancy. From the beginning to the end of your tenancy, your housing association has obligations to fix and keep security of:. The gas supply and gas devices they offer. Electrical electrical wiring and electrical devices they provide. Condensation, wet and mould are likewise typical issues that you may encounter. You ought to report problems with this to your proprietor instantly. Every property manager, whether they are a local authority or a housing association, has obligations to fix damp and mould, as well as to determine the reason for the problem. After you’ve reported the problem, an inspection and repairs they are accountable for ought to be carried out. For instance, if the condensation has actually taken place due to a failing to offer sufficient ventilation on their part, it’s their task to solve the ventilation issue. Damp and mould can posture a serious risk to health, causing breathing problems like asthma and bronchitis, particularly in young children. This is why it is vital that you report it to your proprietor, and that they arrange it out as quickly as possible. Everyone should have a safe house. Are functions of your home hazardous, and has your social Housing landlord stopped working to make the essential repair work? To learn more about your housing association obligations to tenants, get in touch.

What Are my Housing Association Repair Obligations and Requirements?

As an occupant you do have a specific amount of duty to keep where you live tidy, safe and tidy, your regional authority or housing association likewise has a lot of repair and upkeep commitments. Social Housing landlords are responsible for the majority of repair work in your house, including any damage or disrepair impacting:. the structure/exterior of the structure i.e. the roofing, walls, windows and external doors. central heating, gas fires, fireplaces, flues, ventilation and chimneys. supply of water, pipelines, sinks, toilets and baths. external drains pipes and guttering. gas pipes, electrical circuitry and any home appliances supplied i.e. if a washing machine is provided the landlord is likely responsible if it breaks. common locations like lifts and entrances. If you reside in a house of numerous occupation or an HMO, your property manager has much more duties for fire and basic security, water supply and drain, gas and electrical energy and waste disposal. These ought to be detailed in your occupancy contract, which our Housing disrepair lawyers can help you comprehend if you feel like you deserve to claim versus your property owner or social housing association. We can send someone over to examine the damage to your home if you reside in social Housing to assist us examine if you can make a claim. Contact us.

What Is A Housing Association?

No guide to making housing association complaints would be complete without a complete description of what a housing association is. These are non-profit making business, which own multiple residential or commercial properties, and are in the business of renting these properties out. Where a private property manager may just have one or a handful of residential or commercial properties, a housing association could potentially be renting hundreds at a time. All of the earnings made from renting goes towards maintaining and improving the properties, along with extending the property portfolio. Real estate association properties that are leased to low-income groups is often given the name social housing. It is the really non-profit making organisation you would make a claim for housing association compensation versus. We can help you with housing association compensation claims, call us on the number down at the end of this guide to find out how we can help you.

Following Your Housing Association’s Complaints Process

Your Housing association will have its own formal complaints procedure. You must have been given details of this procedure when you signed your tenancy arrangement. If you don’t have it, call your Housing association and request a copy in writing. You should follow this procedure appropriately, just when this procedure fails to get your Housing disrepair fixed, will there be a route to making a payment claim. We can assist you to make personal injury claims for an injury or disease brought on by Housing disrepair. Call us on the number down near the bottom of this guide to start your claim today.

Call Back

Enter your basic info we’ll get in touch shortly