Call Us Today: 0161 850 9796

No Win No Fee Compensation

Your claim for disrepair i.e. forcing Housing Asscociation or Council to carry out repairs will not cost you anything because our fees will be paid by your Housing Asscociation or Council.

However, if we also recover compensation for you, we will agree with you a proportion of this as a success fee. If we do not recover compensation there will of course be no further charge to you. All of this can be explained when we speak to you.

No Win No Fee | Email:

No Win No Fee

Housing Disrepair Wimbledon

If Yes & Your Wimbledon Housing Association or Council is Ignoring You

Call 0808 169 4398 to receive FREE, no obligation advice

Get a FREE Consultation with our Wimbledon Housing Association Claim Experts Today
Simply Call 0808 169 4398

Call Back Request

Housing Disrepair Claims Wimbledon - What can I declare for?

We examine claims on a case to case basis. Areas you can declare for are:

  • Payment for residing in a property with disrepair
  • Personal effects that has actually been damaged due to disrepair
  • Injury to your health caused by the disrepair.

Just how much money could I receive?

Our primary objective is to get your home fixed to your lawyer’s standard not to the property manager’s requirement. Everybody has a legal right to live in a well-maintained property.

A property manager will offer compensation depending upon the seriousness of the disrepair and the length of time, compensation differs on a case to case basis. You can also declare for any personal products you have actually needed to change due to the disrepair.

For your claim to succeed you need to have advised the Council. We can assist in helping you do this with no cost.

Damp or mould Problems

Rodent and pest infestation.

Roofing, Windows, Gutters or Drains.

Structural defects to your property

Boilers and Electrics.

Flooding and water leakages.

Disrepair Claims Wimbledon

What is a Housing Association Repairs and Maintenance Policy on Health and Safety Standards?

There are specific health and safety standards which apply to leased houses. By law, your home must be safe and healthy to reside in when your occupancy starts and this should continue throughout the tenancy. From the beginning to the end of your tenancy, your housing association has commitments to repair and maintain security of:. The gas supply and gas home appliances they offer. Electrical wiring and electrical home appliances they provide. Condensation, moist and mould are likewise typical problems that you may encounter. You should report problems with this to your property owner instantly. Every property owner, whether they are a local authority or a housing association, has responsibilities to repair damp and mould, as well as to recognize the reason for the issue. After you’ve reported the issue, a maintenance they are responsible for ought to be carried out. For example, if the condensation has occurred due to a stopping working to offer sufficient ventilation on their part, it’s their task to resolve the ventilation concern. Moist and mould can pose a serious risk to health, causing breathing problems like asthma and bronchitis, particularly in children. This is why it is essential that you report it to your landlord, which they arrange it out as quickly as possible. Everybody is worthy of a safe house. Are functions of your home risky, and has your social Housing landlord failed to make the essential repair work? To learn more about your housing association duties to renters, contact us.

Wimbledon Housing Association Tenant Responsibilities and Repair Obligations.

As a housing association renter, you have a series of repair work and maintenance obligations, mainly for features inside your home. For example, if you or someone visiting your house accidentally or intentionally causes damage, you’ll be the one responsible for repairing it. If something occurs and repair is required then you should inform your property owner as soon as possible. They may agree to carry out property repair and upkeep themselves and then recharge the expense to you, or they may consent to you fixing it. By law, in every occupancy contract it will mention that you should admit for repair: your proprietor or their representative deserves to access your house as long as they provide you at least twenty-four hours notice. In an emergency situation, for instance if a pipeline has burst, and they can’t contact you then they hold the right to go into the property without your consent. You are accountable for utilizing your home in a “tenant-like” way, which usually suggests:. Carrying out small repairs yourself i.e. changing fuses and light bulbs. Keeping your home reasonably clean. Not triggering damage to the home – including visitors. Utilizing any fixtures and fittings properly, for example, not obstructing a toilet by flushing something unsuitable down it. It is really crucial to keep in mind that at no point during the tenancy do you deserve to stop paying or refuse to pay rent. Even if your property owner has actually stopped working to carry out repair work, you need to continue to pay rent until the end of the tenancy. If you think you need to not have to pay the full amount, you can form a complaint with the landlord in which you can state your factors.

What Is Housing Disrepair in A Wimbledon Housing Association Home?

Numerous homes in the UK experience wet, one of the most typical factors that people look for housing disrepair payment. Of course, damp is a precursor to mould, and mould is also a really typical reason for individuals to seek payment from the property owner for mould. Your housing association compensation policy must cover what the association’s responsibilities are with regard to claiming for required repairs such as moist and mould. Although wet and mould are together, the most common factors for people to make a problem to their housing association, there are many more reasons such as: No warm water Broken heating Faulty electrics No gas supply Leaking pipelines or roofing system Broken windows or doors There really are lots of reasons why you might need to claim for real estate disrepair versus your real estate association. Call us here at We and inform us what your problem is, and we will let you know whether you have a legitimate claim or not. You can utilize the number at the end of this guide to call us.

When Could Make A Complaint About Your Wimbledon Housing Association?

Deciding simply when to make a complaint to your housing association will come down to simply how bad the real estate disrepair really is. If it is the middle of winter season and the central heating system has actually broken down, you will want to grumble rapidly. Nevertheless, in your occupancy arrangement, you will discover information about the optimum timescale that your housing association needs to repair certain kinds of repairs. If this maximum timescale has not run, then you need to be reporting the requirement for a repair work, instead of making a problem about a repair work not being performed. We can help you claim for real estate disrepair from your real estate association. Call us on the phone number down at the end of this guide to continue.

Taking Your Housing Association to Court for Housing Disrepair

Once you have completed your Housing association problems procedure, you will then have to wait 8 weeks. During this 8-week period, your Housing association must fix your problem for you. If it does not, then you will need to bring a claims case against them, which will either be settled out of court, or litigate for judgement. We can help you take your Housing associated to court. Call us at the number at the bottom of this page to discover how we can do this.

Call Back

Enter your basic info we’ll get in touch shortly