Call Us Today: 0161 850 9796

No Win No Fee Compensation

Your claim for disrepair i.e. forcing Housing Asscociation or Council to carry out repairs will not cost you anything because our fees will be paid by your Housing Asscociation or Council.

However, if we also recover compensation for you, we will agree with you a proportion of this as a success fee. If we do not recover compensation there will of course be no further charge to you. All of this can be explained when we speak to you.

No Win No Fee | Email:

No Win No Fee

Housing Disrepair Worcestershire

If Yes & Your Worcestershire Housing Association or Council is Ignoring You

Call 0808 169 4398 to receive FREE, no obligation advice

Get a FREE Consultation with our Worcestershire Housing Association Claim Experts Today
Simply Call 0808 169 4398

Call Back Request

Housing Disrepair Claims Worcestershire - What can I claim for?

We examine claims on a case to case basis. Areas you can declare for are:

  • Payment for residing in a property with disrepair
  • Personal effects that has actually been damaged due to disrepair
  • Injury to your health caused by the disrepair.

Just how much compensation could I receive?

Our primary objective is to get your home fixed to your lawyer’s standard not to the property manager’s requirement. Everybody has a legal right to live in a well-maintained property.

A property manager will offer compensation depending upon the seriousness of the disrepair and the length of time, compensation differs on a case to case basis. You can also declare for any personal products you have actually needed to change due to the disrepair.

For your claim to succeed you need to have advised the Council. We can assist in helping you do this free of charge.

Damp or mould Problems

Pest or Rodent infestation.

Roofing, Windows, Gutters or Drains.

Structural defects to your property

Electrics or Boilers.

Flooding and water leakages.

Disrepair Claims Worcestershire

What is Housing Association Responsibilities to Worcestershire Tenants?

It is difficult to establish what the repair work commitments of a housing association or regional authority are, in basic, social Housing property owners are normally accountable for repairs and upkeep. When you initially move in, and throughout your tenancy, your property manager must make certain that the property: Is clean and fit to reside in Has been repaired (if there is damage). Has safe, practical gas, electrical and pipes. Has safe and protected doors and windows which work appropriately. Your local authority or housing association will likely have a repair work and maintenance policy, so it’s a good concept to ask for a copy of this when you move in. This way, if anything does need fixing during your tenancy you have a point of referral to know if the obligation lies with you or your proprietor. If your house is harmed, then is harmed further by repair and upkeep work organised by your property owner, then they are accountable for rectifying and paying for repairs. If you are living in a house with structural disrepair, your landlord needs to make the required repairs as soon as possible. In addition, if you’re avoided from using all or part of your home because of repair work, it is possible to request for momentary accommodation or a reduction in rent for the time you are impacted. Are you living in a state of disrepair? If your proprietor stops working to offer you with the needed repair work then our Housing disrepair solicitors can help you declare for these repairs and compensation. Is your property manager stopping working to supply you with a safe and in shape living area? Get in touch.

What Are my Housing Association Repair Obligations and Requirements?

As an occupant you do have a particular quantity of duty to keep where you live clean, safe and neat, your local authority or housing association also has a lot of repair and upkeep obligations. Social Housing landlords are accountable for many repair work in your home, consisting of any damage or disrepair impacting:. the structure/exterior of the structure i.e. the roof, walls, windows and external doors. main heating, gas fires, fireplaces, flues, ventilation and chimneys. water supply, pipes, sinks, toilets and baths. external drains and guttering. gas pipelines, electrical circuitry and any home appliances provided i.e. if a cleaning maker is supplied the property manager is most likely accountable if it breaks. common areas like lifts and entryways. If you reside in a home of several profession or an HMO, your property owner has much more responsibilities for fire and general security, water supply and drainage, gas and electricity and waste disposal. These need to be detailed in your tenancy contract, which our Housing disrepair solicitors can assist you understand if you feel like you can claim against your property owner or social housing association. We can send someone over to inspect the damage to your house if you reside in social Housing to assist us evaluate if you can make a claim. Get in touch.

What Is A Housing Association?

No guide to making real estate association problems would be total without a full description of what a housing association is. These are non-profit making business, which own multiple properties, and remain in the business of renting these residential or commercial properties out. Where a personal property owner may just have one or a handful of residential or commercial properties, a real estate association might potentially be renting out hundreds at a time. All of the earnings made from leasing goes towards maintaining and enhancing the residential or commercial properties, along with extending the home portfolio. Housing association residential or commercial properties that are rented to low-income groups is often given the name social housing. It is the really non-profit making organisation you would make a claim for real estate association payment versus. We can assist you with real estate association compensation claims, call us on the number down at the end of this guide to learn how we can help you.

What Evidence Do You Need to Complain About the Worcestershire Housing Association?

Part of the answer to the concern, how to make a problem about Housing association? Is that you must prepare evidence to support your claim, such as: Copies of all correspondence in between yourself and the Housing association discussing the matter. Image and video evidence of the problem. Information of any failed efforts at a repair work. A record of all phone calls relating to the problem. Medical records if the Housing repair triggered a health issue. All receipts for anything you have actually invested to navigate the problem in the short-term. We is experienced with grumbles about Housing associations and can assist you to claim the Housing disrepair settlement you are entitled to. Call us at the number at the bottom of this page to continue. When You Report A Problem, How Long Do Housing Associations to Address It? Once you have made a formal complaint to your Housing association about Housing disrepair, they have a limited time to complete the repair work in. The repair work schedule will be set out in your tenancy contract and differs between Housing associations. Once this time period has actually run, you will then be able to start a payment claim. We can help you make a personal injury claim for an injury or health problem caused by Housing disrepair. Call us at the number down near the bottom of this page to start your claim today.

Call Back

Enter your basic info we’ll get in touch shortly