Call Us Today: 0161 850 9796

No Win No Fee Compensation

Your claim for disrepair i.e. forcing Housing Asscociation or Council to carry out repairs will not cost you anything because our fees will be paid by your Housing Asscociation or Council.

However, if we also recover compensation for you, we will agree with you a proportion of this as a success fee. If we do not recover compensation there will of course be no further charge to you. All of this can be explained when we speak to you.

No Win No Fee | Email:

No Win No Fee

Housing Disrepair Yate

If Yes & Your Yate Housing Association or Council is Ignoring You

Call 0808 169 4398 to receive FREE, no obligation advice

Get a FREE Consultation with our Yate Housing Association Claim Experts Today
Simply Call 0808 169 4398

Call Back Request

Housing Disrepair Claims Yate - What can I claim for?

We examine claims on a case to case basis. Areas you can declare for are:

  • Payment for residing in a property with disrepair
  • Personal effects that has actually been damaged due to disrepair
  • Injury to your health caused by the disrepair.

Just how much money could I receive?

Our primary objective is to get your home fixed to your lawyer’s standard not to the property manager’s requirement. Everybody has a legal right to live in a well-maintained property.

A property manager will offer compensation depending upon the seriousness of the disrepair and the length of time, compensation differs on a case to case basis. You can also declare for any personal products you have actually needed to change due to the disrepair.

For your claim to succeed you need to have advised the Housing Association. We can assist in helping you do this with no cost.

Damp or mould Problems

Rodent and pest infestation.

Roofing, Windows, Gutters or Drains.

Structural defects to your property

Boilers and Electrics.

Flooding and water leakages.

Disrepair Claims Yate

What Is Housing Disrepair in A Yate Housing Association Home?

Many homes in the UK experience moist, one of the most typical factors that people look for real estate disrepair compensation. Obviously, moist is a precursor to mould, and mould is likewise a very common reason for people to look for settlement from the property manager for mould. Your housing association compensation policy ought to cover what the association’s responsibilities are with regard to claiming for needed repairs such as wet and mould. Moist and mould are together, the most common reasons for people to make a problem to their housing association, there are lots of more factors such as: No warm water Damaged heating Defective electrics No gas supply Dripping pipes or roofing Damaged windows or doors There actually are numerous reasons you may need to declare for housing disrepair against your housing association. Call us here at We and inform us what your problem is, and we will let you understand whether you have a valid claim or not. You can utilize the number at the end of this guide to call us.

When Could Make A Complaint About Your Yate Housing Association?

Deciding simply when to make a complaint to your housing association will boil down to just how bad the real estate disrepair actually is. For instance, if it is the middle of winter season and the main heater has broken down, you will want to complain rapidly. In your tenancy arrangement, you will find info about the optimum timescale that your real estate association has to repair specific types of repair work. If this optimum timescale has not run, then you should be reporting the requirement for a repair work, rather than making a problem about a repair not being performed. We can assist you claim for housing disrepair from your real estate association. Call us on the telephone number down at the end of this guide to continue.

Call Back

Enter your basic info we’ll get in touch shortly