Call Us Today: 0161 850 9796

No Win No Fee Compensation

Your claim for disrepair i.e. forcing Housing Asscociation or Council to carry out repairs will not cost you anything because our fees will be paid by your Housing Asscociation or Council.

However, if we also recover compensation for you, we will agree with you a proportion of this as a success fee. If we do not recover compensation there will of course be no further charge to you. All of this can be explained when we speak to you.

No Win No Fee | Email:

No Win No Fee

Housing Disrepair Yeovil

If Yes & Your Yeovil Housing Association or Council is Ignoring You

Call 0808 169 4398 to receive FREE, no obligation advice

Get a FREE Consultation with our Yeovil Housing Association Claim Experts Today
Simply Call 0808 169 4398

Call Back Request

Housing Disrepair Claims Yeovil - What can I claim for?

We examine claims on a case to case basis. Areas you can declare for are:

  • Payment for residing in a property with disrepair
  • Personal effects that has actually been damaged due to disrepair
  • Injury to your health caused by the disrepair.

Just how much money could I receive?

Our primary objective is to get your home fixed to your lawyer’s standard not to the property manager’s requirement. Everybody has a legal right to live in a well-maintained property.

A property manager will offer compensation depending upon the seriousness of the disrepair and the length of time, compensation differs on a case to case basis. You can also declare for any personal products you have actually needed to change due to the disrepair.

For your claim to succeed you need to have advised the Council. We can assist in helping you do this free of charge.

Damp or mould Problems

Pest or Rodent infestation.

Roofing, Windows, Gutters or Drains.

Structural defects to your property

Boilers and Electrics.

Flooding and water leakages.

Disrepair Claims Yeovil

Repair Commitments in Housing Association and Yeovil Resident Authority Homes: Renters or Landlords?

If you reside in social Housing, your rights and duties as a tenant likely differ from if you resided in personal rented Housing. One grey area which tenants tend to do not have knowledge in is who pays for residential or commercial property repair work and maintenance in social Housing, especially if the damage is not the tenant’s fault. Do the repair responsibilities in housing association and local authority houses are up to the tenant or the property manager? The response is – it depends. Sometimes it is clear cut that the renter is responsible for a repair, and often it’s apparent that the property owner should pay up, but what occurs when it isn’t so black and white? Or, what happens if a housing association overlooks their repair responsibilities and leaves their occupant living in disrepair? This guide plans to help you develop if your social Housing landlord is attempting to shirk their responsibility and what to do about it if they are. If you live in social or council Housing and your landlord is refusing to make necessary repairs, we can assist. Repairs and Maintenance in Social Housing

What is a Housing Association Repairs and Maintenance Policy on Health and Safety Standards?

There are particular health and wellness requirements which apply to leased homes. By law, your home needs to be safe and healthy to live in when your tenancy begins and this should continue throughout the tenancy. From the starting to the end of your tenancy, your housing association has obligations to fix and preserve security of:. The gas supply and gas devices they provide. Electrical circuitry and electrical home appliances they provide. Condensation, damp and mould are also typical problems that you might come across. You need to report issues with this to your landlord immediately. Every property owner, whether they are a regional authority or a housing association, has responsibilities to repair moist and mould, along with to identify the reason for the issue. After you’ve reported the problem, a maintenance they are responsible for ought to be carried out. If the condensation has actually happened due to a stopping working to offer appropriate ventilation on their part, it’s their job to deal with the ventilation problem. Moist and mould can pose a serious threat to health, triggering respiratory problems like asthma and bronchitis, specifically in young children. This is why it is necessary that you report it to your property manager, and that they sort it out as rapidly as possible. Everybody should have a safe house. Are features of your home risky, and has your social Housing landlord stopped working to make the required repair work? To find out more about your housing association duties to tenants, contact us.

Taking Your Housing Association to Court for Housing Disrepair

Once you have finished your Housing association problems procedure, you will then need to wait 8 weeks. During this 8-week period, your Housing association ought to solve your problem for you. If it does not, then you will need to bring a claims case versus them, which will either be settled out of court, or litigate for judgement. We can assist you take your Housing associated to court. Call us at the number at the bottom of this page to find out how we can do this.

Call Back

Enter your basic info we’ll get in touch shortly