Call Us Today: 0161 850 9796

No Win No Fee Compensation

Your claim for disrepair i.e. forcing Housing Asscociation or Council to carry out repairs will not cost you anything because our fees will be paid by your Housing Asscociation or Council.

However, if we also recover compensation for you, we will agree with you a proportion of this as a success fee. If we do not recover compensation there will of course be no further charge to you. All of this can be explained when we speak to you.

No Win No Fee | Email:

No Win No Fee

Housing Disrepair Huyton

If Yes & Your Huyton Housing Association or Council is Ignoring You

Call 0808 169 4398 to receive FREE, no obligation advice

Get a FREE Consultation with our Huyton Housing Association Claim Experts Today
Simply Call 0808 169 4398

Call Back Request

Housing Disrepair Claims Huyton - What can I claim for?

We examine claims on a case to case basis. Areas you can declare for are:

  • Payment for residing in a property with disrepair
  • Personal effects that has actually been damaged due to disrepair
  • Injury to your health caused by the disrepair.

Just how much could I receive?

Our primary objective is to get your home fixed to your lawyer’s standard not to the property manager’s requirement. Everybody has a legal right to live in a well-maintained property.

A property manager will offer compensation depending upon the seriousness of the disrepair and the length of time, compensation differs on a case to case basis. You can also declare for any personal products you have actually needed to change due to the disrepair.

For your claim to succeed you need to have advised the Council. We can assist in helping you do this with no cost.

Damp or mould Problems

Pest or Rodent infestation.

Roofing, Windows, Gutters or Drains.

Structural defects to your property

Boilers and Electrics.

Flooding and water leakages.

Disrepair Claims Huyton

What is Housing Association Responsibilities to Huyton Tenants?

Although it is tough to develop what the repair work obligations of a housing association or regional authority are, in general, social Housing property managers are generally responsible for repair work and maintenance. When you initially move in, and throughout your occupancy, your property manager needs to make sure that the residential or commercial property: Is tidy and in shape to live in Has been repaired (if there is damage). Has safe, practical gas, electrical and pipes. Has safe and safe doors and windows which work appropriately. Your regional authority or housing association will likely have a repair work and upkeep policy, so it’s an excellent idea to ask for a copy of this when you relocate. By doing this, if anything does require repairing throughout your tenancy you have a point of reference to know if the responsibility lies with you or your proprietor. If your home is damaged, then is damaged even more by repair and maintenance work organised by your proprietor, then they are responsible for correcting and paying for repair work. If you are living in a home with structural disrepair, your proprietor should make the necessary repairs as soon as possible. Furthermore, if you’re avoided from utilizing all or part of your home because of repair, it is possible to request for short-term lodging or a decrease in rent for the time you are impacted. Are you residing in a state of disrepair? If your property owner fails to supply you with the essential repairs then our Housing disrepair solicitors can assist you declare for these repairs and compensation. Is your property manager failing to supply you with a safe and fit living area? Get in touch.

What is a Housing Association Repairs and Maintenance Policy on Health and Safety Standards?

There are particular health and safety standards which apply to leased houses. By law, your house should be safe and fit to reside in when your tenancy starts and this need to continue throughout the occupancy. From the beginning to the end of your tenancy, your housing association has responsibilities to repair and keep security of:. The gas supply and gas home appliances they offer. Electrical electrical wiring and electrical appliances they provide. Condensation, moist and mould are likewise typical issues that you may discover. You must report problems with this to your landlord immediately. Every proprietor, whether they are a regional authority or a housing association, has obligations to repair damp and mould, along with to recognize the cause of the issue. After you’ve reported the problem, an inspection and repairs they are responsible for should be performed. For example, if the condensation has taken place due to a failing to offer adequate ventilation on their part, it’s their job to resolve the ventilation concern. Wet and mould can posture a severe risk to health, causing breathing problems like asthma and bronchitis, particularly in young kids. This is why it is necessary that you report it to your property manager, which they sort it out as quickly as possible. Everybody deserves a safe home. Are functions of your house risky, and has your social Housing property owner stopped working to make the required repairs? To learn more about your housing association responsibilities to tenants, get in touch.

What Are my Housing Association Repair Obligations and Requirements?

Although as an occupant you do have a particular amount of obligation to keep where you live clean, safe and tidy, your regional authority or housing association likewise has a lot of repair and upkeep responsibilities. Social Housing property managers are responsible for many repair work in your home, consisting of any damage or disrepair impacting:. the structure/exterior of the building i.e. the roofing system, walls, windows and external doors. central heating, gas fires, fireplaces, flues, ventilation and chimneys. supply of water, pipes, sinks, toilets and baths. external drains pipes and guttering. gas pipes, electrical wiring and any home appliances provided i.e. if a cleaning machine is supplied the proprietor is most likely responsible if it breaks. common locations like lifts and entrances. If you live in a house of numerous occupation or an HMO, your property owner has much more obligations for fire and basic security, water system and drainage, gas and electricity and garbage disposal. These must be detailed in your tenancy agreement, which our Housing disrepair solicitors can assist you understand if you feel like you can claim versus your proprietor or social housing association. We can send out someone over to check the damage to your house if you live in social Housing to assist us evaluate if you can make a claim. Get in touch.

When Could Make A Complaint About Your Huyton Housing Association?

Deciding just when to make a problem to your real estate association will boil down to just how bad the real estate disrepair in fact is. For instance, if it is the middle of winter season and the central heating system has broken down, you will want to grumble quickly. However, in your occupancy agreement, you will find information about the maximum timescale that your housing association needs to repair certain kinds of repairs. If this maximum timescale has not run, then you should be reporting the need for a repair work, rather than making a problem about a repair not being performed. We can assist you claim for housing disrepair from your housing association. Call us on the phone number down at the end of this guide to continue.

Call Back

Enter your basic info we’ll get in touch shortly