Call Us Today: 0161 850 9796

No Win No Fee Compensation

Your claim for disrepair i.e. forcing Housing Asscociation or Council to carry out repairs will not cost you anything because our fees will be paid by your Housing Asscociation or Council.

However, if we also recover compensation for you, we will agree with you a proportion of this as a success fee. If we do not recover compensation there will of course be no further charge to you. All of this can be explained when we speak to you.

No Win No Fee | Email:

No Win No Fee

Housing Disrepair Hyde

If Yes & Your Hyde Housing Association or Council is Ignoring You

Call 0808 169 4398 to receive FREE, no obligation advice

Get a FREE Consultation with our Hyde Housing Association Claim Experts Today
Simply Call 0808 169 4398

Call Back Request

Housing Disrepair Claims Hyde - What can I declare for?

We examine claims on a case to case basis. Areas you can declare for are:

  • Payment for residing in a property with disrepair
  • Personal effects that has actually been damaged due to disrepair
  • Injury to your health caused by the disrepair.

Just how much could I receive?

Our primary objective is to get your home fixed to your lawyer’s standard not to the property manager’s requirement. Everybody has a legal right to live in a well-maintained property.

A property manager will offer compensation depending upon the seriousness of the disrepair and the length of time, compensation differs on a case to case basis. You can also declare for any personal products you have actually needed to change due to the disrepair.

For a claim to succeed you need to have advised the Council. We can assist in helping you do this free of charge.

Damp or mould Problems

Rodent and pest infestation.

Roofing, Windows, Gutters or Drains.

Structural defects to your property

Boilers and Electrics.

Flooding and water leakages.

Disrepair Claims Hyde

What is a Housing Association Repairs and Maintenance Policy on Health and Safety Standards?

There are particular health and safety requirements which apply to leased houses. By law, your home must be safe and healthy to live in when your occupancy starts and this must continue throughout the occupancy. From the beginning to the end of your occupancy, your housing association has commitments to fix and preserve safety of:. The gas supply and gas home appliances they supply. Electrical wiring and electrical appliances they provide. Condensation, moist and mould are likewise typical issues that you may encounter. You must report issues with this to your property owner instantly. Every property manager, whether they are a local authority or a housing association, has commitments to fix damp and mould, in addition to to determine the reason for the problem. After you’ve reported the issue, a maintenance they are responsible for need to be carried out. If the condensation has actually occurred due to a failing to supply adequate ventilation on their part, it’s their job to fix the ventilation problem. Moist and mould can present a severe danger to health, causing respiratory problems like asthma and bronchitis, especially in young children. This is why it is vital that you report it to your proprietor, which they arrange it out as quickly as possible. Everybody deserves a safe home. Are functions of your house hazardous, and has your social Housing property owner stopped working to make the required repair work? To discover more about your housing association duties to tenants, get in touch.

Hyde Housing Association Tenant Responsibilities and Repair Obligations.

As a housing association tenant, you have a variety of repair and upkeep responsibilities, mostly for functions inside your home. For example, if you or someone visiting your house accidentally or deliberately causes damage, you’ll be the one responsible for fixing it. If something occurs and repair work is required then you must inform your property owner as soon as possible. They might consent to perform property repair work and maintenance themselves and after that charge the cost to you, or they might agree to you fixing it. By law, in every tenancy contract it will specify that you must admit for repair: your proprietor or their agent can access your house as long as they provide you a minimum of twenty-four hours notification. In an emergency situation, for example if a pipe has burst, and they can’t contact you then they hold the right to enter the property without your authorization. You are responsible for utilizing your home in a “tenant-like” way, which normally means:. Carrying out small repair work yourself i.e. changing fuses and light bulbs. Keeping your house fairly clean. Not triggering damage to the property – including visitors. Using any components and fittings correctly, for instance, not obstructing a toilet by flushing something unsuitable down it. It is extremely essential to keep in mind that at no point throughout the occupancy do you can stop paying or decline to pay rent. Even if your landlord has actually failed to perform repair work, you should continue to pay rent till completion of the tenancy. If you believe you must not have to pay the total, you can form a grievance with the proprietor in which you can mention your reasons.

Following Your Housing Association’s Complaints Process

Your Housing association will have its own protests treatment. You should have been provided information of this treatment when you signed your tenancy arrangement. If you don’t have it, call your Housing association and ask for a copy in writing. You should follow this procedure properly, only when this procedure stops working to get your Housing disrepair fixed, will there be a route to making a compensation claim. We can assist you to make personal injury claims for an injury or disease triggered by Housing disrepair. Call us on the number down near the bottom of this guide to start your claim today.

Call Back

Enter your basic info we’ll get in touch shortly