Call Us Today: 0161 850 9796

No Win No Fee Compensation

Your claim for disrepair i.e. forcing Housing Asscociation or Council to carry out repairs will not cost you anything because our fees will be paid by your Housing Asscociation or Council.

However, if we also recover compensation for you, we will agree with you a proportion of this as a success fee. If we do not recover compensation there will of course be no further charge to you. All of this can be explained when we speak to you.

No Win No Fee | Email:

No Win No Fee

Housing Disrepair Lincolnshire

If Yes & Your Lincolnshire Housing Association or Council is Ignoring You

Call 0808 169 4398 to receive FREE, no obligation advice

Get a FREE Consultation with our Lincolnshire Housing Association Claim Experts Today
Simply Call 0808 169 4398

Call Back Request

Housing Disrepair Claims Lincolnshire - What can I declare for?

We examine claims on a case to case basis. Areas you can declare for are:

  • Payment for residing in a property with disrepair
  • Personal effects that has actually been damaged due to disrepair
  • Injury to your health caused by the disrepair.

Just how much could I receive?

Our primary objective is to get your home fixed to your lawyer’s standard not to the property manager’s requirement. Everybody has a legal right to live in a well-maintained property.

A property manager will offer compensation depending upon the seriousness of the disrepair and the length of time, compensation differs on a case to case basis. You can also declare for any personal products you have actually needed to change due to the disrepair.

For a claim to succeed you need to have advised the Housing Association. We can assist in helping you do this with no cost.

Damp or mould Problems

Pest or Rodent infestation.

Roofing, Windows, Gutters or Drains.

Structural defects to your property

Electrics or Boilers.

Flooding and water leakages.

Disrepair Claims Lincolnshire

Repair Responsibilities in Housing Association and Lincolnshire Local Authority Houses: Renters or Landlords?

If you live in social Housing, your rights and responsibilities as a tenant likely differ from if you lived in private rented Housing. One grey area which occupants tend to do not have understanding in is who pays for property repair work and maintenance in social Housing, especially if the damage is not the renter’s fault. Do the repair work obligations in housing association and regional authority houses fall to the renter or the landlord? The response is – it depends. Often it is clear cut that the tenant is responsible for a repair work, and often it’s apparent that the property manager should pay up, but what happens when it isn’t so black and white? Or, what takes place if a housing association neglects their repair work obligations and leaves their occupant living in disrepair? This guide means to assist you develop if your social Housing landlord is trying to shirk their responsibility and what to do about it if they are. If you reside in social or council Housing and your landlord is declining to make necessary repairs, we can help. Repairs and Maintenance in Social Housing

What is a Housing Association Repairs and Maintenance Policy on Health and Safety Standards?

There are particular health and safety standards which apply to rented homes. By law, your home should be safe and healthy to live in when your occupancy begins and this need to continue throughout the occupancy. From the starting to the end of your occupancy, your housing association has responsibilities to fix and maintain security of:. The gas supply and gas home appliances they provide. Electrical wiring and electrical home appliances they offer. Condensation, damp and mould are also common problems that you may encounter. You need to report problems with this to your landlord immediately. Every proprietor, whether they are a regional authority or a housing association, has commitments to fix damp and mould, in addition to to identify the reason for the problem. After you’ve reported the problem, a maintenance they are accountable for need to be carried out. If the condensation has actually taken place due to a stopping working to supply sufficient ventilation on their part, it’s their job to deal with the ventilation concern. Moist and mould can position a major threat to health, causing breathing issues like asthma and bronchitis, specifically in kids. This is why it is essential that you report it to your proprietor, and that they arrange it out as rapidly as possible. Everybody should have a safe house. Are functions of your house risky, and has your social Housing proprietor stopped working to make the required repairs? To learn more about your housing association obligations to tenants, contact us.

Lincolnshire Housing Association Tenant Responsibilities and Repair Obligations.

As a housing association occupant, you have a series of repair and maintenance obligations, mainly for functions inside your home. If you or someone visiting your house accidentally or intentionally triggers damage, you’ll be the one responsible for repairing it. If something takes place and repair work is needed then you need to tell your property owner as soon as possible. They might accept carry out home repair and maintenance themselves and then recharge the cost to you, or they might accept you fixing it. By law, in every tenancy contract it will mention that you should give access for repair: your landlord or their representative can access your home as long as they offer you a minimum of twenty-four hours notification. In an emergency situation, for example if a pipe has burst, and they can’t contact you then they hold the right to go into the residential or commercial property without your permission. You are accountable for using your home in a “tenant-like” way, which typically suggests:. Carrying out small repairs yourself i.e. changing merges and light bulbs. Keeping your house reasonably tidy. Not triggering damage to the property – including visitors. Utilizing any components and fittings properly, for example, not obstructing a toilet by flushing something inappropriate down it. It is extremely essential to note that at no point throughout the occupancy do you deserve to stop paying or decline to pay rent. Even if your property owner has actually stopped working to carry out repairs, you must continue to pay rent till the end of the tenancy. If you think you should not need to pay the total, you can form a complaint with the proprietor in which you can state your reasons.

Taking Your Housing Association to Court for Housing Disrepair

As soon as you have completed your Housing association problems procedure, you will then have to wait 8 weeks. During this 8-week period, your Housing association should solve your problem for you. If it does not, then you will require to bring a claims case against them, which will either be settled out of court, or go to court for judgement. We can assist you take your Housing associated to court. Call us at the number at the bottom of this page to discover how we can do this.

Call Back

Enter your basic info we’ll get in touch shortly