Call Us Today: 0161 850 9796

No Win No Fee Compensation

Your claim for disrepair i.e. forcing Housing Asscociation or Council to carry out repairs will not cost you anything because our fees will be paid by your Housing Asscociation or Council.

However, if we also recover compensation for you, we will agree with you a proportion of this as a success fee. If we do not recover compensation there will of course be no further charge to you. All of this can be explained when we speak to you.

No Win No Fee | Email:

No Win No Fee

Housing Disrepair Stratton St Margaret

If Yes & Your Stratton St Margaret Housing Association or Council is Ignoring You

Call 0808 169 4398 to receive FREE, no obligation advice

Get a FREE Consultation with our Stratton St Margaret Housing Association Claim Experts Today
Simply Call 0808 169 4398

Call Back Request

Housing Disrepair Claims Stratton St Margaret - What can I claim for?

We examine claims on a case to case basis. Areas you can declare for are:

  • Payment for residing in a property with disrepair
  • Personal effects that has actually been damaged due to disrepair
  • Injury to your health caused by the disrepair.

Just how much could I receive?

Our primary objective is to get your home fixed to your lawyer’s standard not to the property manager’s requirement. Everybody has a legal right to live in a well-maintained property.

A property manager will offer compensation depending upon the seriousness of the disrepair and the length of time, compensation differs on a case to case basis. You can also declare for any personal products you have actually needed to change due to the disrepair.

For your claim to succeed you need to have advised the Housing Association. We can assist in helping you do this free of charge.

Damp or mould Problems

Rodent and pest infestation.

Roofing, Windows, Gutters or Drains.

Structural defects to your property

Boilers and Electrics.

Flooding and water leakages.

Disrepair Claims Stratton St Margaret

Repair Responsibilities in Housing Association and Stratton St Margaret Local Authority Homes: Renters or Landlords?

If you reside in social Housing, your rights and responsibilities as a renter likely differ from if you lived in private rented Housing. One grey area which occupants tend to do not have understanding in is who pays for residential or commercial property repair work and upkeep in social Housing, especially if the damage is not the renter’s fault. Do the repair commitments in housing association and local authority homes are up to the occupant or the proprietor? The answer is – it depends. Sometimes it is clear cut that the renter is accountable for a repair, and in some cases it’s apparent that the property manager should pay up, however what takes place when it isn’t so black and white? Or, what happens if a housing association neglects their repair work obligations and leaves their tenant living in disrepair? This guide plans to assist you develop if your social Housing proprietor is attempting to shirk their duty and what to do about it if they are. If you live in social or council Housing and your property manager is declining to make necessary repair work, we can assist. Repair work and Maintenance in Social Housing

What is a Housing Association Repairs and Maintenance Policy on Health and Safety Standards?

There are particular health and safety requirements which apply to rented homes. By law, your house should be safe and fit to reside in when your occupancy begins and this should continue throughout the occupancy. From the starting to the end of your occupancy, your housing association has responsibilities to repair and maintain safety of:. The gas supply and gas home appliances they provide. Electrical wiring and electrical home appliances they supply. Condensation, moist and mould are also common issues that you might discover. You must report problems with this to your proprietor instantly. Every proprietor, whether they are a local authority or a housing association, has commitments to repair damp and mould, along with to determine the reason for the problem. After you’ve reported the problem, an inspection and repairs they are accountable for ought to be performed. For instance, if the condensation has actually occurred due to a failing to supply appropriate ventilation on their part, it’s their job to solve the ventilation issue. Moist and mould can position a major threat to health, triggering respiratory issues like asthma and bronchitis, especially in children. This is why it is important that you report it to your property manager, which they sort it out as rapidly as possible. Everybody should have a safe house. Are functions of your house unsafe, and has your social Housing proprietor failed to make the essential repairs? To discover more about your housing association obligations to tenants, get in touch.

Call Back

Enter your basic info we’ll get in touch shortly