Call Us Today: 0161 850 9796

No Win No Fee Compensation

Your claim for disrepair i.e. forcing Housing Asscociation or Council to carry out repairs will not cost you anything because our fees will be paid by your Housing Asscociation or Council.

However, if we also recover compensation for you, we will agree with you a proportion of this as a success fee. If we do not recover compensation there will of course be no further charge to you. All of this can be explained when we speak to you.

No Win No Fee | Email:

No Win No Fee

Housing Disrepair Walkwood

If Yes & Your Walkwood Housing Association or Council is Ignoring You

Call 0808 169 4398 to receive FREE, no obligation advice

Get a FREE Consultation with our Walkwood Housing Association Claim Experts Today
Simply Call 0808 169 4398

Call Back Request

Housing Disrepair Claims Walkwood - What can I declare for?

We examine claims on a case to case basis. Areas you can declare for are:

  • Payment for residing in a property with disrepair
  • Personal effects that has actually been damaged due to disrepair
  • Injury to your health caused by the disrepair.

Just how much money could I receive?

Our primary objective is to get your home fixed to your lawyer’s standard not to the property manager’s requirement. Everybody has a legal right to live in a well-maintained property.

A property manager will offer compensation depending upon the seriousness of the disrepair and the length of time, compensation differs on a case to case basis. You can also declare for any personal products you have actually needed to change due to the disrepair.

For your claim to succeed you need to have advised the Council. We can assist in helping you do this free of charge.

Damp or mould Problems

Pest or Rodent infestation.

Roofing, Windows, Gutters or Drains.

Structural defects to your property

Boilers and Electrics.

Flooding and water leakages.

Disrepair Claims Walkwood

What is a Housing Association Repairs and Maintenance Policy on Health and Safety Standards?

There are certain health and safety standards which apply to leased houses. By law, your home should be safe and in shape to live in when your occupancy begins and this must continue throughout the tenancy. From the starting to the end of your tenancy, your housing association has responsibilities to repair and keep security of:. The gas supply and gas appliances they provide. Electrical electrical wiring and electrical devices they supply. Condensation, damp and mould are also typical issues that you may encounter. You must report problems with this to your property owner immediately. Every property manager, whether they are a regional authority or a housing association, has commitments to fix moist and mould, as well as to identify the cause of the issue. After you’ve reported the problem, an inspection and repairs they are accountable for need to be carried out. For example, if the condensation has actually taken place due to a failing to supply adequate ventilation on their part, it’s their task to solve the ventilation concern. Wet and mould can posture a serious threat to health, triggering breathing problems like asthma and bronchitis, particularly in kids. This is why it is necessary that you report it to your property owner, and that they arrange it out as quickly as possible. Everybody is worthy of a safe home. Are functions of your house hazardous, and has your social Housing proprietor failed to make the required repair work? To discover more about your housing association responsibilities to tenants, get in touch.

What Are my Housing Association Repair Obligations and Requirements?

As a renter you do have a specific amount of obligation to keep where you live tidy, safe and neat, your regional authority or housing association likewise has a lot of repair work and upkeep responsibilities. Social Housing proprietors are responsible for most repair work in your house, consisting of any damage or disrepair affecting:. the structure/exterior of the building i.e. the roof, walls, windows and external doors. main heating, gas fires, fireplaces, flues, ventilation and chimneys. water system, pipes, sinks, toilets and baths. external drains and guttering. gas pipes, electrical circuitry and any appliances offered i.e. if a cleaning machine is offered the property owner is likely responsible if it breaks. common locations like lifts and entryways. If you live in a house of numerous profession or an HMO, your proprietor has much more obligations for fire and general safety, water supply and drainage, gas and electrical energy and garbage disposal. These must be detailed in your tenancy arrangement, which our Housing disrepair lawyers can assist you comprehend if you seem like you deserve to claim versus your landlord or social housing association. We can send out somebody over to inspect the damage to your house if you reside in social Housing to help us examine if you can make a claim. Contact us.

Taking Your Housing Association to Court for Housing Disrepair

As soon as you have actually completed your Housing association grievances procedure, you will then have to wait 8 weeks. During this 8-week period, your Housing association must solve your grievance for you. If it does not, then you will require to bring a claims case versus them, which will either be settled out of court, or go to court for judgement. We can help you take your Housing associated to court. Call us at the number at the bottom of this page to find out how we can do this.

Call Back

Enter your basic info we’ll get in touch shortly