Call Us Today: 0161 850 9796

No Win No Fee Compensation

Your claim for disrepair i.e. forcing Housing Asscociation or Council to carry out repairs will not cost you anything because our fees will be paid by your Housing Asscociation or Council.

However, if we also recover compensation for you, we will agree with you a proportion of this as a success fee. If we do not recover compensation there will of course be no further charge to you. All of this can be explained when we speak to you.

No Win No Fee | Email:

No Win No Fee

Housing Disrepair Walkden

If Yes & Your Walkden Housing Association or Council is Ignoring You

Call 0808 169 4398 to receive FREE, no obligation advice

Get a FREE Consultation with our Walkden Housing Association Claim Experts Today
Simply Call 0808 169 4398

Call Back Request

Housing Disrepair Claims Walkden - What can I declare for?

We examine claims on a case to case basis. Areas you can declare for are:

  • Payment for residing in a property with disrepair
  • Personal effects that has actually been damaged due to disrepair
  • Injury to your health caused by the disrepair.

Just how much compensation could I receive?

Our primary objective is to get your home fixed to your lawyer’s standard not to the property manager’s requirement. Everybody has a legal right to live in a well-maintained property.

A property manager will offer compensation depending upon the seriousness of the disrepair and the length of time, compensation differs on a case to case basis. You can also declare for any personal products you have actually needed to change due to the disrepair.

For your claim to succeed you need to have advised the Council. We can assist in helping you do this with no cost.

Damp or mould Problems

Pest or Rodent infestation.

Roofing, Windows, Gutters or Drains.

Structural defects to your property

Boilers and Electrics.

Flooding and water leakages.

Disrepair Claims Walkden

What is a Housing Association Repairs and Maintenance Policy on Health and Safety Standards?

There are particular health and wellness standards which apply to rented homes. By law, your house must be safe and healthy to live in when your occupancy starts and this should continue throughout the tenancy. From the starting to the end of your tenancy, your housing association has commitments to fix and preserve safety of:. The gas supply and gas home appliances they supply. Electrical wiring and electrical devices they offer. Condensation, moist and mould are also common problems that you might discover. You must report problems with this to your property owner immediately. Every landlord, whether they are a local authority or a housing association, has responsibilities to fix moist and mould, as well as to identify the cause of the problem. After you’ve reported the issue, an inspection and repairs they are responsible for need to be performed. If the condensation has happened due to a failing to offer adequate ventilation on their part, it’s their task to deal with the ventilation issue. Damp and mould can position a major threat to health, triggering breathing problems like asthma and bronchitis, particularly in kids. This is why it is important that you report it to your property manager, and that they sort it out as quickly as possible. Everybody deserves a safe home. Are functions of your house risky, and has your social Housing property owner failed to make the needed repairs? To learn more about your housing association obligations to occupants, get in touch.

How to Complain About Walkden Repairs and Maintenance

If you need to grumble to the real estate association, there are 3 main methods for doing this. The first technique should be utilized in all cases; the other two will depend upon the nature of the real estate repair work. You can perhaps pursue landlord settlement for inconvenience for really having to make a claim. The very first technique is to contact your housing association and follow their protests procedure. This must be detailed in your tenancy agreement. The second technique is to complain to the Housing Ombudsmen Service. A Government body particularly tasked with looking after the occupants’ rights. The third approach only works for health-threatening real estate disrepair. Such as payment for disrepair example would be severe, health-threatening mould. And in these cases, you can make a complaint to the Environmental Health Department, who deals with any issues that cause a health danger to the public. We can also advise you about the very best complaints treatment to follow, call us on the number at the bottom of this guide to learn how.

What Evidence Do You Need to Complain About the Walkden Housing Association?

Part of the answer to the question, how to make a complaint about Housing association? Is that you ought to prepare proof to support your claim, such as: Copies of all correspondence between yourself and the Housing association going over the matter. Image and video evidence of the problem. Information of any stopped working efforts at a repair work. A record of all phone calls concerning the problem. Medical records if the Housing repair caused a illness. All receipts for anything you have spent to get around the problem in the short-term. We is experienced with complains about Housing associations and can help you to claim the Housing disrepair settlement you are entitled to. Call us at the number at the bottom of this page to continue. When You Report A Problem, How Long Do Housing Associations to Address It? As soon as you have made a formal complaint to your Housing association about Housing disrepair, they have a limited time to complete the repairs in. The repair schedule will be set out in your tenancy arrangement and varies in between Housing associations. Once this time period has run, you will then have the ability to begin a compensation claim. We can help you make a personal injury claim for an injury or health problem caused by Housing disrepair. Call us at the number down near the bottom of this page to begin your claim today.

Call Back

Enter your basic info we’ll get in touch shortly